SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Another comparison with the previous season - about the next episode:
Andi "coming up" with an issue, about Nick's previous relationships and blablabla... it was just "a problem" for a show, when clearly he had no problem with and explained himself well.

Chris this time "comes up" with the issue of "small town" and "career" and "nothing to do", when clearly as we will probably see, there is no problem, because Whitney already thought about it and has the answer.

I know it's the time and he has to ask, but I'm wondering if we get to hear the same question being given to Becca too? She has a job/career just the same (but it is never mentioned, just like Josh's present career was never mentioned), she lives in a beautiful city too and the change would be huge ... so I'm waiting to see, how that's gonna play out.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Cameron2 wrote:I would bet money that Chris would never make that decision on his own. It appears to me that Whitneys attitude would be the deciding factor. They both seem to be risk takers and love new experiences, and I would bet they jointly make such a decision. I could see great joy from both of them if they experienced DWTS. Lots of room for personal growth for the both of them, as she is highly regarded along with him.

I agree

I agree too!!
Sean managed to do DWTS and did just fine, I don't see what the big deal is about Chris doing it. I'm sure if Chris didn't think he could handle it whether it's with his job or relationship, he wouldn't do it. At least he's doing it for the fun opportunity and not out there trying to promote himself. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:16 pm

^^ I totally respect everyone's opinion, and I like chris and it is his right to do DWTS if he chooses. But, let's not kid ourselves. Anyone doing DWTS is promoting himself. His name will be out there. He is on TV in front of millions of people. I hope he has fun but he will make money and he will talk about his farm and Arlington I am sure.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:20 pm

Agreed about "anyone doing DWTS is promoting himself". 
Regardless, of motivation or intent it happens.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:21 pm

happygolucky wrote:Another comparison with the previous season - about the next episode:
Andi "coming up" with an issue, about Nick's previous relationships and blablabla... it was just "a problem" for a show, when clearly he had no problem with and explained himself well.

Chris this time "comes up" with the issue of "small town" and "career" and "nothing to do", when clearly as we will probably see, there is no problem, because Whitney already thought about it and has the answer.

I know it's the time and he has to ask, but I'm wondering if we get to hear the same question being given to Becca too? She has a job/career just the same (but it is never mentioned, just like Josh's present career was never mentioned), she lives in a beautiful city too and the change would be huge ... so I'm waiting to see, how that's gonna play out.

IIRC, the next episode summary referred to him asking Becca if she could make the move.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:49 pm

notarose wrote:Chris didn't leave either at the end of HTD.He remained at Whitney's sister's home talking on the couch; he left with Becca to go to the State Fair.  I'll give the edge to Becca on this scene because Chris goes to lots of State Fairs in Iowa.

Interestingly, on these HTDs we saw them ALL continue post-family time.

However, in 3 of the 4 it seemed to be initiated by the women: Jade wanting to tell him about Playboy since she hadn't yet (and going to the hotel or wherever exactly that was), Kaitlyn to take him to show him the sign, and Whitney to take him to have the wine.

The only one NOT initiated by the female was actually Becca's time at the fair, which clearly caught her totally off guard when Chris told her.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:49 pm

happygolucky wrote:OK, so I was really bored (obviously by the number of posts today) and watched HTD ep. again. I'm going with my gut what the edit "tells me" that Becca is F1.
And it pains me to say it, because I really don't want another good soul like Whitney "being crushed". But I do believe all the girls are in the good place at the moment.

I know that from the written blogs it seems Whitney is F1.
So, I thought a bit why such a beautiful words for a woman who isn't your F1? (IF)
There is one thing that keeps popping out in the description in CH's and CS's blogs (and PIs):
Whitney's maturity and how STRONG she is.

I know I sure admire the strength that Whit is demonstrating and I know that is also something that appeals to Chris, but why repeating it so much?
I know it can be turned either way.
Last season the blogs can't be really compared, since the Bette's feelings towards her F2 weren't exactly positive. But she did talk and compliment him a lot in her PIs/ITMs.
The fact that he didn't handle the final decision well, for her, was his fault.

If Whitney is F2? How would she handle it? With maturity and strength. (it's my answer)

happy, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I was actually hoping you would weigh in because I respected so much your analysis during our RFL days. Even last year during Andi's season, IIRC, your mind was telling one thing (Josh) while your heart another (Nick). Please CMIIW.

Anyway, as you know that's what I'm seeing, too, in the edit. Personally, I'd rather see Chris end up with Whitney. I think they have the greater chance for success in the real world. I'm slowly warming up to Chris (though I would never be drawn to him as a possible spouse...but I'm not picking). Part of me believes Becca can do so much better. Whitney can too for that matter, but she has clearly stated that Chris is what she wants.

That said, the storytelling doesn't make sense to me if it's Whitney. I've probably posted that for the 100th time...so I'll shut up now. There's nothing more that I can really add to that.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:Another comparison with the previous season - about the next episode:

I believe the episode description mentioned C&B talking about living in Arlington. It's probably in the media thread.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:54 pm

kikora wrote:
notarose wrote:Chris didn't leave either at the end of HTD.He remained at Whitney's sister's home talking on the couch; he left with Becca to go to the State Fair.  I'll give the edge to Becca on this scene because Chris goes to lots of State Fairs in Iowa.

However, in 3 of the 4 it seemed to be initiated by the women: Jade wanting to tell him about Playboy since she hadn't yet (and going to the hotel or wherever exactly that was), Kaitlyn to take him to show him the sign, and Whitney to take him to have the wine.

The only one NOT initiated by the female was actually Becca's time at the fair, which clearly caught her totally off guard when Chris told her.
Seems to me to be another example of Chris actually chasing Becca....which to me is a sign of the F1. Isn't it normally?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
kikora wrote:

Seems to me to be another example of Chris actually chasing Becca....which to me is a sign of the F1.  Isn't it normally?

Not so sure about that, on Chris's HTD with Whitney it was his birthday. They did some celebrating that was not shown to the viewers. There is a photo on instagram. We really do not know, and the producers most likely set up the ferris wheel after date. We only really know what they show us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Seems to me to be another example of Chris actually chasing Becca....which to me is a sign of the F1.  Isn't it normally?

Yes, normally.  The problem this season seems to be which is Chris and what does he feel more comfortable with?  Does he want to do the chasing (Becca) or be chased (Whitney)? no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
kikora wrote:

Seems to me to be another example of Chris actually chasing Becca....which to me is a sign of the F1.  Isn't it normally?

We were not shown who initiated what regarding Whitneys time with Chris after the family visit

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1