SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:50 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm not opposed to Whitney leading.
It is just that, I notice Chris is still being "on guard" with Whitney, like he doesn't truly believe she could accept all of him. It's the expression I see when I observe him in her presence. It is almost like what Andi was dealing with last year with that "too good to be true".
Only that in this case the issue is not Whitney and his trust in her, but his confidence, the trust to be good enough himself. It's almost like she is on the pedestal and he is catching up.
Of course every woman wants to be desired, loved and "worshiped" by her husband. But both need to feel equal to have a healthy relationship. At the end it's great that one can feel blessed for having the amazing partner, but without underestimating oneself.
As for now, I'm still not seeing Chris being completely himself (I don't mean that he isn't real and genuine), he is careful how he talks, what he says, how he moves and studying her reaction. And Whitney here is not responsible, since she is absolutely honest, open, straightforward, blatantly admitting and demonstrating her affection and love for him. But I feel that once he reaches that stage of "confidence", he will also initiate things and she won't be leading all the time.

I agree with all the above.

my hope for them, is she is F1, is the 50 words following the sneak peek we have of their dinner convo on living in Arlington.
I think that is the crux of Chris' behaviour: he has said before and after filming that he wants an accomplished, professional, passionate, mature woman. But he knows this type of women mroe often than not want to live in cities (Chicago in W's case!) and I think he just doesnt believe she would dump it all for his love.
When she is looking like she is saying her career is too important for her to think about leaving it behind and move to Arlington, like TPTB wants us to believe, he is listening but doesnt look surprised, like that is what he is expecting.

I think whatever she says next and how she says it are going to be the key. I will be looking very very closely at his face when that is aired, and I expect him to look like a 6 year old on Christmas day Santa or a 16 year old being given a Ferrari as his first car! :Auto:

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:07 pm

sophienette wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I'm not opposed to Whitney leading.
It is just that, I notice Chris is still being "on guard" with Whitney, like he doesn't truly believe she could accept all of him. It's the expression I see when I observe him in her presence. It is almost like what Andi was dealing with last year with that "too good to be true".
Only that in this case the issue is not Whitney and his trust in her, but his confidence, the trust to be good enough himself. It's almost like she is on the pedestal and he is catching up.
Of course every woman wants to be desired, loved and "worshiped" by her husband. But both need to feel equal to have a healthy relationship. At the end it's great that one can feel blessed for having the amazing partner, but without underestimating oneself.
As for now, I'm still not seeing Chris being completely himself (I don't mean that he isn't real and genuine), he is careful how he talks, what he says, how he moves and studying her reaction. And Whitney here is not responsible, since she is absolutely honest, open, straightforward, blatantly admitting and demonstrating her affection and love for him. But I feel that once he reaches that stage of "confidence", he will also initiate things and she won't be leading all the time.

I agree with all the above.

my hope for them, is she is F1, is the 50 words following the sneak peek we have of their dinner convo on living in Arlington.
I think that is the crux of Chris' behaviour: he has said before and after filming that he wants an accomplished, professional, passionate, mature woman. But he knows this type of women mroe often than not want to live in  cities (Chicago in W's case!) and I think he just doesnt believe she would dump it all for his love.
When she is looking like she is saying her career is too important for her to think about leaving it behind and move to Arlington, like TPTB wants us to believe, he is listening but doesnt look surprised, like that is what he is expecting.

I think whatever she says next and how she says it are going to be the key. I will be looking very very closely at his face when that is aired, and I expect him to look like a 6 year old on Christmas day Santa  or a 16 year old being given a Ferrari as his first car!  :Auto:

Whitney has in a sense already answered that question when she was talking to his friends. She had said that she had thought about that before she even agreed to be on the show and if she wasn't ready and willing to move because his career is not going to change, she never would have come on the show, or would have excused herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:16 pm

I think Whitney is ready to move, she was ready to marry him on night one. I also expect them to split their time between Chicago and Arlington.

Also her sister didn't object, just said to call her when he knew it was only Whitney. She was the voice of sanity with Whitney acting in my opinion like a petulant child with her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:36 pm

I think like much of the fabricated drama, both obstacles for the final 2, will be such. 
As far as career is concerned, I have had 4 very different types of nursing in 36 yrs. Each was as rewarding as the other. Whitney will find something, if she wants.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm not going to quote due to length, but happy and sophie, good observations! Especially, happy's observations resonate with me. That's how I'm experiencing the relationships I see on the screen.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:00 pm

I'm wondering what she'd do if he's really on DWTS. Would she get more time off again?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Well, if it were me, I would be working during the week perhaps taking a little time off early on Friday and flying out every weekend per ABC's dime. 
She can't be with him when he is practicing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, if it were me, I would be working during the week perhaps taking a little time off early on Friday and flying out every weekend per ABC's dime. 

This is why I really hope he doesn't do DWTS. I would respect him a lot more if he focused more on growing his new relationship.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:27 pm

I would bet money that Chris would never make that decision on his own. It appears to me that Whitneys attitude would be the deciding factor. They both seem to be risk takers and love new experiences, and I would bet they jointly make such a decision. I could see great joy from both of them if they experienced DWTS. Lots of room for personal growth for the both of them, as she is highly regarded along with him.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Cameron2 wrote:I would bet money that Chris would never make that decision on his own. It appears to me that Whitneys attitude would be the deciding factor. They both seem to be risk takers and love new experiences, and I would bet they jointly make such a decision. I could see great joy from both of them if they experienced DWTS. Lots of room for personal growth for the both of them, as she is highly regarded along with him.

I agree

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Well, if it were me, I would be working during the week perhaps taking a little time off early on Friday and flying out every weekend per ABC's dime. 

This is why I really hope he doesn't do DWTS. I would respect him a lot more if he focused more on growing his new relationship.

word
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:27 pm

OK, so I was really bored (obviously by the number of posts today) and watched HTD ep. again. I'm going with my gut what the edit "tells me" that Becca is F1.
And it pains me to say it, because I really don't want another good soul like Whitney "being crushed". But I do believe all the girls are in the good place at the moment.

I know that from the written blogs it seems Whitney is F1.
So, I thought a bit why such a beautiful words for a woman who isn't your F1? (IF)
There is one thing that keeps popping out in the description in CH's and CS's blogs (and PIs):
Whitney's maturity and how STRONG she is.

I know I sure admire the strength that Whit is demonstrating and I know that is also something that appeals to Chris, but why repeating it so much?
I know it can be turned either way.
Last season the blogs can't be really compared, since the Bette's feelings towards her F2 weren't exactly positive. But she did talk and compliment him a lot in her PIs/ITMs.
The fact that he didn't handle the final decision well, for her, was his fault.

If Whitney is F2? How would she handle it? With maturity and strength. (it's my answer)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1