SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:54 am

So watching on the West Coast, he is just awkward.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:55 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 27 B7Msal_IMAALfw5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:57 am

Bet2Win wrote:So watching on the West Coast, he is just awkward.  

Bet, give up now and save yourself the hour. You will come out ahead in the end.

Fellow posters, you were all the very best part of the evening. Sadly, I think the commercials actually took second place.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:00 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Bet, give up now and save yourself the hour.  You will come out ahead in the end.  

Fellow posters, you were all the very best part of the evening.  Sadly, I think the commercials actually took second place.

She can't she has to unlock the threads at the end! GA, Bean and I will be sleeping! :cutesmile!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Bet, give up now and save yourself the hour.  You will come out ahead in the end.  

Fellow posters, you were all the very best part of the evening.  Sadly, I think the commercials actually took second place.

I have to unlock the threads after the West Coast airing...I hope I'm still awake, the show is putting me to sleep, and I'm a night owl! laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:04 am

Jinx Kasha!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:07 am

Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I have to unlock the threads after the West Coast airing...I hope I'm still awake, the show is putting me to sleep, and I'm a night owl!  laugh out loud

I know you all do this for free, but this week, I think you might have to ask for hazard pay. If the threads aren't open in the morning should we send someone to look for you to make sure you didn't die of boredom?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:07 am

I don't really care for the first couple of episodes anyway. Everything goes by so fast. There are way too many girls to show half of them. The dates are so short and they only focus on the drama/funny/stupid/ridiculous/drunken girls and the list goes on.

Tonight I liked Julia a lot. I thought Jillian was funny. I enjoyed the zombie part of the date (but Ashley S. is so acting! And she can't act!)

I know I am a little bias because I like Whitney and Chris together so far, but their encounter tonight was one of the best parts of the episode IMO. She seems so mature and he is mature when around her. IMO They just click.

I really disliked the preview for next week. They gave us nothing!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:10 am

sanlee088 wrote:I don't really care for the first couple of episodes anyway. Everything goes by so fast. There are way too many girls to show half of them. The dates are so short and they only focus on the drama/funny/stupid/ridiculous/drunken girls and the list goes on.

Tonight I liked Julia a lot. I thought Jillian was funny. I enjoyed the zombie part of the date (but Ashley S. is so acting! And she can't act!)

I know I am a little bias because I like Whitney and Chris together so far, but their encounter tonight was one of the best parts of the episode IMO.

San, you are so sweet. I do agree that Whitney and Chris together were on of the best parts, but I still found myself saying run Whitney, you can do better. He liked Mackenzie and Megan, Whitney, you can so do better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I have to unlock the threads after the West Coast airing...I hope I'm still awake, the show is putting me to sleep, and I'm a night owl!  laugh out loud

I know you all do this for free, but this week, I think you might have to ask for hazard pay.  If the threads aren't open in the morning should we send someone to look for you to make sure you didn't die of boredom?

Send the cavalry. laugh out loud (or the cute paramedics)
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:14 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I don't really care for the first couple of episodes anyway. Everything goes by so fast. There are way too many girls to show half of them. The dates are so short and they only focus on the drama/funny/stupid/ridiculous/drunken girls and the list goes on.

I know I am a little bias because I like Whitney and Chris together so far, but their encounter tonight was one of the best parts of the episode IMO.

San, you are so sweet. I do agree that Whitney and Chris together were on of the best parts, but I still found myself saying run Whitney, you can do better.  He liked Mackenzie and Megan, Whitney, you can so do better.

Yup, that is me! :Nod: giggling To be honest, I tend to agree with a lot of you who say that Chris seems so wooden and boring. I am hoping it is only because there are just too many girls he is juggling right now. I guess we will see. Maybe Whitney will bring out his better side. ;)
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:25 am

As long as the show is tops in stupid tweets and in their demo, they will keep making this show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF