SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 am

I know Chris is not a charismatic guy but I thought we were going to see a sincere and genuine guy and a sweet love story. Instead he seems wooden, awkward and sleepwalking through the show. And yet, at the same time, a hormonal teen age boy in a 33 year old's body.

I must be "cray cray" for harboring the delusion TPTB might actually slip a story worth watching in. And they even bombed on casting the crazies and drama queens. Most of these women are really boring and it looks pretty clear to me Chris sold his soul and followed their manipulation, all so he could have his time in the candy store.YUK!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:16 am

KB_Mom wrote:I know Chris is not a charismatic guy but I thought we were going to see a sincere and genuine guy and a sweet love story. Instead he seems wooden, awkward and sleepwalking through the show. And yet, at the same time, a hormonal teen age boy in a 33 year old's body.

I must be "cray cray" for harboring the delusion TPTB  might actually slip a story worth watching in.  And they even bombed on casting the crazies and drama queens. Most of these women are really boring and it looks pretty clear to me Chris sold his soul and followed their manipulation, all so he could have his time in the candy store.YUK!

Heck even the body is fake, because I don't think he is going to have Cody around to boot camp him all the time. But then again, I thought his body was fine before, I didn't need his pecs/man boobs to get any bigger.

I am more disturbed by the fact that he seemed to think that Megan or Mackenzie were smart women and possible choices for a wife. I get the whole pity rose, oh I have a kid, oh my dad just died. Nope they have to get the rose, but that doesn't mean you have to tell me that they are wife material.

I got the fake vibe from him at the Andi letting go and the MTA, tonight it all seemed fake. Even Whitney who seems lovely, he seemed fake with.

I actually wish Britt stuck around so he could call her bluff and move her to Iowa and we could see her stare at the ring and cry, No, I was supposed to be the bachelorette, that is what MF promised and when I did the Bill Clinton for CH he confirmed it. But no, instead we get an Ali exit, except it sounds like she finds a way to make it his fault. Smart, only one woman can ever be forgiven for leaving the bachelor without it being his fault.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 am

I'm not willing to give up on this season and Chris so quickly. He's not an actor, and it might take a little time for Chirs to get his legs on carrying the lead roll. Plus he's gotten nailed with a lot of bs early on... 2 drunk girls, 2 crazy girls, and how many sad stories?
It'll turn around...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 am

KB_Mom wrote:I know Chris is not a charismatic guy but I thought we were going to see a sincere and genuine guy and a sweet love story. Instead he seems wooden, awkward and sleepwalking through the show. And yet, at the same time, a hormonal teen age boy in a 33 year old's body.

I must be "cray cray" for harboring the delusion TPTB  might actually slip a story worth watching in.  And they even bombed on casting the crazies and drama queens. Most of these women are really boring and it looks pretty clear to me Chris sold his soul and followed their manipulation, all so he could have his time in the candy store.YUK!
You're not alone on this KB_Mom. I never cared for Chris during Andi's season and the jury is still out as I try to give him the benefit of the doubt but, like you said, I don't see the 'sincere' charming man (kid?) that many see. I am trying though (and it is to the F2's credit that I see Chris in a better light). I posted earlier and awhile back, but he acts very young, imo. Coming from a small town is no excuse, IMO (and from my own personal experience). He has been engaged before and he is 33 years old. I don't care for sophistication in men (usually comes across as egotistical/arrogant), but I do prefer men who know who they are, have a sense of self, and are able to be leaders and not followers (especially surrounded by women) who just kiss whomever/whenever to try it out (it comes across as anything but serious for someone wanting to find a wife). I never understood why he was picked for the lead and I don't buy into the whole idea that he is just a 'kid in a candy store' being around this much women. That is on him. I think once the women get whittled down to the final 5-ish, and based on pre-season SM/pics, Chris will emerge as more of a lead. *hopeful for the sake of his F1*

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 am

I must have been watching another show last season.
I did not see Chris hardly at all. In the few scenes he was given some air time, we don't really know how articulate he was. Was he following cue cards and a loose script to follow ala the secret admirer? Exuberance and spontaneity certainly were not words I would use to describe him.
He seemed non-existent to me and not just because of screen time. He had a 2 dimensional personality then and appears to now.
The only time tonight I almost gave him kudos was his quasi concern for Ashley S. That woman appeared like she needed medical help. She was not in her right mind. And it was pathetic the crew etc played off that.
This season he seems to be following Millsy's wildest dreams. He is doing exactly what they want him to do, and possibly putting the final nail in the coffin of this series.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 am

Max64 wrote:I'm not willing to give up on this season and Chris so quickly.  He's not an actor, and it might take a little time for Chirs to get his legs on carrying the lead roll.  Plus he's gotten nailed with a lot of bs early on... 2 drunk girls, 2 crazy girls, and how many sad stories?
It'll turn around...

Max64, don't turn around. I know you like Chris and I wanted to be able to like him too. I at least expected to feel neutral, don't give up, fight for your man. Heck it can't really get much worse than this week, so really it can only go uphill.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:30 am

If it wasn't for the spoiled photos of Whitney with Chris in DM with the mural painting of Whitney and Chris, I wouldn't be watching this season at all.

Hmmm... I wonder if that is why these dates with the F1 were made so public? I think that TPTB need to find new men, instead of regurgitating past contestants if they want to have another season of this (although I do see the interest in Josh as a future potential lead being a possibility).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:30 am

I have a feeling the tent week, will max out crazy.
Love how they gave us no previews. no

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:I must have been watching another show last season.
I did not see Chris hardly at all. In the few scenes he was given some air time, we don't really know how articulate he was. Was he following cue cards and a loose script to follow ala the secret admirer? Exuberance and spontaneity certainly were not words I would use to describe him.
He seemed non-existent to me and not just because of screen time. He had a 2 dimensional personality then and appears to now.
The only time tonight I almost gave him kudos was his quasi concern for Ashley S. That woman appeared like she needed medical help. She was not in her right mind. And it was pathetic the crew etc played off that.
This season he seems to be following Millsy's wildest dreams. He is doing exactly what they want him to do, and possibly putting the final nail in the coffin of this series.

They are reaching new lows which is not easy for bottom feeders. Keeping the women drunk is one thing, making "drama" out of a woman who needed to go the hospital is just vile.

And the whole virgin thing with Ashley I is disturbing. She is talking about giving her virginity in the FS to a guy she's probably spent 20 minutes with? I think she's an act but the edit is in poor taste.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:37 am

Bless Jillian's heart. First thinking her name was called then almost slipping on the carpet but somehow remained to catch herself in a matrix like motion laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:38 am

KB_Mom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I must have been watching another show last season.

They are reaching new lows which is not easy for bottom feeders. Keeping the women drunk is one thing, making "drama" out of a woman who needed to go the hospital is just vile.

And the whole virgin thing with Ashley I is disturbing. She is talking about giving her virginity in the FS to a guy she's probably spent 20 minutes with? I think she's an act but the edit is in poor taste.

The whole thing was in poor taste. I agree, I am starting to hope that this season kills the franchise, Jason was supposed to do it and I think without the switch from F1 to F2 he would have. Darn, yet another reason to dislike Jason.

Yeah, sorry, I am not buying Ashley I anymore than I am buying Britt, she just leaves sooner and isn't shown crying as much so she annoys me less. Heck, Mackenzie was jealous to not have a V-card to give and darn she had a kid so she couldn't fake it? Seriously, this is the women we get now. Two seasons ago we had Lindsey, Des, Catherine, Leslie M and many others of intelligence and with some grace, in two short years we are down to this crap? Time to go, MF.

GA going to need more links to stream Bachelor Canada, sadly this show is my only reality tv addiction, or I may just have to switch to true crime all the time and let my husband continue I am planning who to commit the perfect murder.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:51 am

They have a lot of good looking and attractive girls, this season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF