SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Fivesolas76 Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:52 am

I really want to see more of Kelsey. I hope they don't edit her to look like a snob.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:53 am

KB_Mom wrote:I think they need to cut it to about 6-8 women next week and show some actual human interaction if they have any hope of salvaging this season.

Vs. the nut, zombie and vegetable interaction of this week? Heck bring back the raccoon and let's take bets if he gets SQT will he get a kiss and a rose.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:54 am

Fivesolas76 wrote:I really want to see more of Kelsey. I hope they don't edit her to look like a snob.

She seems lovely and normal and she didn't tell her sad story right away to Chris. Bonus points.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:55 am

Fivesolas76 wrote:I really want to see more of Kelsey. I hope they don't edit her to look like a snob.

Anything you want to share about Kelsey? Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:TPTB this season are so bored they have to yank on the girl that trips.
Like this is great tv?
We get brain dead women on dates. Crazed women who drink while on meds that contraindicated it, then women who just drink all day. And a bach who wears a teen crimped up Justin Beiber hair cut and then the camera light high light wears his 33 yr old head is thinning and needs a bra.
Like I said great tv.
cantstopl Going back to read through the thread and this is too hilarious, Kasha. Especially the much needed-bra.

I cannot believe that Chris is 33. He looks older (imo) and yet acts younger. The giggling, the adolescent-kissing... no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:57 am

The least they could is balance the cray cray with some romance. Please give us a little normal.....something worth watching. I know Chris may not be exciting but even the average Joe deserves to find luuuuve.

It's.Not.Happening.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:57 am

I caught Whitney's comment that her brother-in-law is from Iowa, so at least she has some frame of reference for Chris. Also didn't find her voice annoying tonight.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:58 am

stuckinsc wrote:

She seems lovely and normal and she didn't tell her sad story right away to Chris.  Bonus points.

Previews that were up this weekend suggest she does get snob edit.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:59 am

oh dear. Ithe show is about to start here on the west coast. Good thing I have stuff to do. BTW, drove past the mansion yesterday to see what they did with the Chosen's accommodations, but we (DUH) were driving at speed and he dtill doesn't know my agenda... :halo:

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:TPTB out did themselves this season. It appears they chose 2 women max that were normal.
Chris's wish on the belly button should be to whisk him and the normal women away from the mansion crazies and fast forward to the F3.
See this is why I am not so sure if I can credit Chris with taking the two normal girls to the end. When the rest of the girls are so crazy it actually would be a no-brainer for Chris to spot the 'normal' girls and choose them. They certainly stand out from the crazy that is for sure. But that is not hard to do with this lot. Wish I could fast-forward to pre-HTDs. Everything else seems *filler* IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 am

in2deep wrote:oh dear. Ithe show is about to start here on the west coast. Good thing I have stuff to do. BTW, drove past the mansion yesterday to see what they did with the Chosen's accommodations, but we (DUH) were driving at speed and he dtill doesn't know my agenda... :halo:

Thanks for trying! So nice to see you!!! handwave I miss our LRC excursions with our scarves blowing in the wind! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 am

This first couple episodes are just kind of strange.... What was so different with this episode is that we didn't get to see Chris having much one on one time with the women. Normally we see several conversations taking place on a group date, but other than Ashley I, we didn't get much. I find this so strange because we know Chris can talk, we certainly saw him articulate his thoughts and feelings well during Andi's season, so I'm confused. It's like they have too many women and are just trying to fill it with crazy drama instead of actual content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF