SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:08 am

All threads are now open. Smiley
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:10 am

Just caught up on reading the posts here tonight and Boy I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the show is boring. I'll watch it because I always do and haven't missed a one.,but dame I hope it gets better then this because it seems ratings are gonna drop with ABC reaching this new low. ( I think Chris is probably a great guy but I never did think he would make a good lead and be able to carry the show ).
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:21 am

Max64 wrote:I think Chris gets very overwhelmed with all these women.  He seems much more "settled" when he's one on one so I think the season will get better as the show progresses and he weeds some of the producer driven nonsense out.

Totally agree. During most of the dates he looked like he was thinking: "WTH". Not that he didn't enjoy making out, but he looked almost relieved when he was with Kaitlyn and Whitney.

I don't think he is interested in most of these "ladies" but, he knows they have a show to do so he does what he has to. I can't wait until most of the crazy is gone and we get down to the ones he is interested in...or at least more interested in than the wackos. I am enjoying his sense of humour. Much more entertaining than the standard, scripted stuff he has to spew....and more natural.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:26 am

I am also in the agreement that the show will be better once we don't have as many girls.

What I see of Whitney and Chris makes me so excited for the rest of the season to be honest. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:28 am

happygirl77us wrote: I'm the only that's enjoying the show. Sure there are loons but there are every seasons.

Not the only one! handwave

I actually laughed out loud several times during the regular parts of the show...which I don't remember doing ever...unless it was the end or bloopers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:42 am

Please remember that Chris is not in control of who gets kept and who he goes on dates with or what the dates are.  TPTB screwed him tonight.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:35 am

It liked the ep, it was nutso but certainly the opposite of boring to me. I find eps where we have to watch long one on ones with clearly no chemistry and long boring conversations with people you know won't last way more boring. Showing some of the craziness and zany humour was a big improvement to me over really boring scripted conversations. I was wondering,if they have new writers/show runners who are taking a new approach this season to amp up the entertainment factor, or maybe it's to offset Chris' low key nature.

Chris' reactions to Mackenzie and Ashley were cracking me up, although as said above, having him keep them makes him look really bad. Mackenzie is so out of place and off I hope she goes next week.Ashley, I hope it's an act in which case, it's pretty great one and hilarious. If not, really worried about them putting her on the show.

I think he's going to be a major horn dog for half he show getting to date and make out with so many beautiful women, get into some trouble for it, then settle down into exploring some real relationships with the more quality women he's connected with. Might turn some people off Chris, but seems like what would happen with most men in such a situation.

I love Kaitlyn, let her narrate as much as possible please. Becca is so pretty and seems cool and fun. Looking forward to more Whitney. I might like Britt if I didn't know she's an actress. All I can see is a performance from minute one, so I can't enjoy her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:17 am

It sure is a borefest. Which in a way is a blessing for me watching from The UK. I dont feel the need to stay up till 1 am to watch! I am not sold on Whitney either, i think she is trying to hard, she was all I came because of you and already planning picnics in the 2nd episode.
If there were no spoilers I wouldn't even pay any meaninful attention to her.
And Chris does seem to be acting with all the crap he is sprouting to the girls he has had dayes or SQT with. It can't be easy for his F1 to watch the show unfold. Episode 2 and He alrady has a lot to explain

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:40 am

IrishGal wrote:Please remember that Chris is not in control of who gets kept and who he goes on dates with or what the dates are.  TPTB screwed him tonight.

thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:03 am

Bet2Win wrote:All threads are now open.  Smiley

Bet, you made it!  So glad MF didn't kill you.  Still want the hunky paramedics, though?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:08 am

Rolly wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Please remember that Chris is not in control of who gets kept and who he goes on dates with or what the dates are.  TPTB screwed him tonight.

thumbsup

I know he doesn't pick the dates at all. I even excuse the rose to Mackenzie and even the keeping Megan. It was the words out of his mouth about them that turned me off. Also he was a little to happy to rub Ashley I's genie and practically had her laying on the couch, like he would take her V-card there if he could have. And I don't care what producers say, keeping Ashley S seems against what is good for her.

I have watched this crap fest for long enough that I will only blame Chris for what I know is his fault. That was enough to turn me off on him. The roses, who got dates, nope that is all MF.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:28 am

Last night's epi had some flavor of JPG- the conversations with the women are so awkward he just starts making out with them to stop the talking.

If the spoilers are correct and his F2 are two normal women- Becca and Whit, seems like they are going to have to "redeem" him at some point, that after sowing some wild oats with the overcrowded group of women and "tent gate", he gets real and develops some relationship with at least his F4. At least I hope so.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+46
jcrbil
mindless
StacyNor
MiaHawk
JBF