SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by KayDee Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:42 pm

I'm sorry to all of their fans. I was a huge Jef and Emily fan so I know the shock and awe of it. Especially with it seeming so sudden.
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 64 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:43 pm

It really was fun!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Wonder what happened.... Time to start tweeting mike fleiss about Josh for bschelor

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:45 pm

sa wrote:Sad News. I was wondering if something was up when she went on the vacation with her girlfriends.  They were such a beautiful couple and seemed so perfectly matched.  :bigsigh:
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:45 pm

I atleast would have expected a statement that was slightly longer than that.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm

I have to wonder who initiated towards the break up. It seems if MM knew about this happening she would have already been in Atlanta for josh. I remember on the fantasy suite date andi telling josh she could be difficult at times. I wonder if MM is shocked herself.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm

I would think that Chris Harrison would have known this was coming. Him and Andi text a lot and I sure she would have told him something.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm

The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Split

The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray have mutually decided to end their engagement.

"After several months of being engaged and working on our relationship, we have decided that it's best for both of us to go our separate ways," revealed Dorfman, 27, and Murray, 30, in a joint statement obtained by PEOPLE. "We are very sad that it has come to this point, but this is what's best for both of us individually."

The statement continued: "We will continue to be good friends and have nothing but great things to say about each other and wish each other the best."
Well, I guess we can still look forward to seeing pictures of them being good friends and just hanging out together? rotfl Sorry. Laughing so I don't cry. This really, really sucks. I'm so sad right now.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm

atem wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:I still hope it's not true but do magazines quote people (put words in their mouth that they didn't say)??

It's true.  They put out an official statement and People Magazine is the place all these Hollywood types go to be their mouthpiece for bad news all the time.

People is owned by the same parent corporation (Warner) as Warner Horizon TV which produces / distributes the show, so People is basically an official outlet for the franchise.  The most unreliable and reliable at the same time, therefore, LOL!  But as to break-up's, it's the gold standard.  Where the PR agents put the story.

Last edited by jlccaz on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm

mamahamme wrote:I have to wonder who initiated towards the break up. It  seems if MM knew about this  happening she would have already been in Atlanta for josh.  I remember on the fantasy suite date andi telling josh she could be difficult at times. I wonder if MM is shocked herself.

Look upthread, it has been posted she is on her way to Atlanta right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 pm

MM FB post:
Heading to Atl to see all of my babies!! — at Tampa International Airport

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:I would think that Chris Harrison would have known this was coming.  Him and Andi text a lot and I sure she would have told him something.

Perhaps he did, because he asked them when the wedding was once and that was it. Unlike the way he grilled nikki on the same question for 6 minutes.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips