SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Aw I'm sorry guys.

Aww thanks bleu. You are so kind and always take the high road. handwave :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:34 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/612643/andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-breakup-the-bachelorette-couple-call-off-engagement?cmpid=tweol-manual
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:34 pm

sad

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/08/andi-dorfman-breakup-engagement-off-josh-murray-bachelorette/
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Super sad. It was so sweet and fun while it lasted though heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:35 pm

The only place that has a statement supposedly from Andi and Josh is TMZ. TMZ was wrong about Clare drinking a few days ago. I guess we need a more reliable source. But the fact that Josh's mom is going to Atlanta now, could mean that it's true and shes going to be of some support to him right now.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:37 pm

It's on People now.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20890036,00.html
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Yikes. Sorry for the fans of the couple.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Alanna wrote:Super sad. It was so sweet and fun while it lasted though heartbeat

It was Alanna! Sad but like luv said they will be fine. Thanks for the PMs. You know who you are. PINKHEART
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:39 pm

aviej wrote:Someone needs to call Mohegan Sun to see if the event was cancelled.

One step ahead. As of 15 minutes ago it was still listed on the site. Their agent will handle the cancellation. This was essentially a no big deal thing anyway. I do not think it was a paid thing, something only to keep their faces out in the public.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:40 pm

The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Split

TV Watch

Thursday January 08, 2015 04:35 PM EST
The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Split
Andi Dorfman and Josh MurrayAndrew Toth/Getty
by Amanda Michelle Steiner

The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray have mutually decided to end their engagement.

"After several months of being engaged and working on our relationship, we have decided that it's best for both of us to go our separate ways," revealed Dorfman, 27, and Murray, 30, in a joint statement obtained by PEOPLE. "We are very sad that it has come to this point, but this is what's best for both of us individually."

The statement continued: "We will continue to be good friends and have nothing but great things to say about each other and wish each other the best."

Though Murray popped the question in May, the big reveal on the finale of The Bachelorette in July came as a shock to many.

It seemed as if Dorfman was going to choose sales account executive Nick Viall – Viall seemed to think so, too. As he previously told PEOPLE, he was "completely blindsided" when Dorfman told him that she was in love with somebody else.

During the After the Final Rose special, a heartbroken Nick revealed that he and Andi had "made love" during their date in the fantasy suite.

When Dorfman chose Josh, she admitted that she had been "scared. … It has taken a lot of thought for me to get here and I know that that feeling from the very first time I saw you … I know that feeling right now, is love!"

On Monday, Dorfman told PEOPLE that the wedding plans had been put on hold.
0 Comments

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:40 pm

I still hope it's not true but do magazines quote people (put words in their mouth that they didn't say)??
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:41 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:I still hope it's not true but do magazines quote people (put words in their mouth that they didn't say)??

It's true. They put out an official statement and People Magazine is the place all these Hollywood types go to be their mouthpiece for bad news all the time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips