SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:49 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Split

The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray have mutually decided to end their engagement.

"After several months of being engaged and working on our relationship, we have decided that it's best for both of us to go our separate ways," revealed Dorfman, 27, and Murray, 30, in a joint statement obtained by PEOPLE. "We are very sad that it has come to this point, but this is what's best for both of us individually."

The statement continued: "We will continue to be good friends and have nothing but great things to say about each other and wish each other the best."
Well, I guess we can still look forward to seeing pictures of them being good friends and just hanging out together? rotfl Sorry. Laughing so I don't cry. This really, really sucks. I'm so sad right now.
Imagine the fun run-ins at the Ivy Buckhead!! Does Andi get Sabel visitation rights too? Yikes. They're joining the ranks of the rest of us who have to run into their exes all frazzled at the corner Walgreens when you're out of toilet paper now.

What a bummer though, seriously.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 65 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:51 pm

I am sorry for all our members who are fans. sad

I would also like to say this kind of situation is why it is so important to remember priorities of the forum which are listed in the site rules.
Respect for our members. First and foremost.
I can't say this enough.
Couples and cast come and go, but the forum was created for the members--us.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:51 pm

This is so sad
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:51 pm

I think he may take some time and go back home in Tampa, at least for a while. Do you guys think there's any room for reconciliation? Even after a statement was made?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:52 pm

This is so sad
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:52 pm

I saw that MM put she was headed to Atlanta to see her babies. I was wondering if she didn't know they were having trouble and that's why she is just now going to Atlanta. Is mm referring to josh and Stephanie? wow when I think about them in the picture in Kansas City with the 3 siblings( AAron posting all the siblings are wifed up)it blows my mind that tis was all an act especially in front of his family. Something doesn't feel right about the break up. To me at least.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:53 pm

I kind of had a feeling something was up when Andi pretty much disappeared from doing any kind of Advocare stuff she was in all the stuff when they first announced but lately it's been all Josh. It's got to be hard when he constantly has women throwing themselves at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm

I guess in any situation there is a chance of reconciliation.
I do think they thought long and hard about their situation and breaking up before going public with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm

mamahamme wrote:I saw that MM put she was headed to Atlanta to see her babies. I was wondering if she didn't know they were having trouble and that's why she is just now going to Atlanta. Is mm referring to josh and Stephanie? wow when I think about them in the picture in Kansas City with the 3 siblings( AAron posting all the siblings are wifed up)it blows my mind that tis was all an act especially in front of his family. Something doesn't feel right about the break up.  To me at least.

Perhaps they are all going to be there to support Josh thats why she said "all my babies"?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm

I think you're right.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 pm

I love Josh and when I saw him and Andi, i always hoped that I would find a guy like him and have a loving relationship like Josh and Andi did. Makes me so sad and hopeless that sometimes that doesn't really exist
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:55 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:I love Josh and when I saw him and Andi, i always hoped that I would find a guy like him and have a loving relationship like Josh and Andi did. Makes me so sad and hopeless that sometimes that doesn't really exist

Thats the saddest part of this for me too. Honestly admired their rship.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips