SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:25 pm

I think so many people are siding with Josh, because they can remember over the past year what a B*tch Andi has been. How she acted with Juan Pablo, how she acted the last time she was with Eric and how she treated Nick at the ATFR.

Speaking of Eric……wow, he was the most perceptive one of all. Makes me sad all over again. RIP Eric.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Not a fan of Josh as a lead. He seems like an okay guy but his speed talking turned me off as did the content. I'd like someone who can carry on a good discussion about something other than sports. Maybe I'm shortchanging Josh but haven't seen anything to change my mind as of yet. 

I know Andi will take a lot of heat and she's earned a lot of it but a relationship takes two and I doubt very much it's all on her. I said the same thing after Ali & Roberto broke up although am not comparing them. The main similarity I see is that Josh is getting sympathy as did Roberto. I like Roberto a lot but he's still not married (he & Ali are both in what seems to be serious relationships) so I'm not so sure he was ahead of her in wanting to get married & start a family. I'm not sure if Josh is either. 

I'm going to stick up for Ben. He got plenty of criticism during and after his season. He's now in a serious relationship with a very nice women and has clearly moved on from the Bachelor experience. No idea about Courtney other than what I saw the other day.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:53 pm

I don't really care what Ben is up to these days. He was still a total tool during his season and after. He cheated on Courtney even before the show finished airing. Not that I liked Courtney either, but they never had a chance anyway.

I don't see why whoever gets more sympathy has to be turned into a gender issue. They're all individuals and I like some more than others regardless of what they have in their pants. I sympathise with Josh more because even though he isn't my type, he seemed genuine about his feelings during the show and I felt kind of sorry for him for living in his brother's shadow. Andi on the other hand kept doubting and interrogating him the entire time and was a general bitch, so I can't muster up much sympathy for her. I doubt either is to blame per se, but he seemed purer in his intentions to me.

Didn't follow Ali and Roberto after her season, because I never found Roberto attractive. I would've taken Chris over him any day. But I guess they made a proper go of it since they lasted so long. It just wasn't meant to be in the end.

Juan Pablo and Nikki? I don't think they ever had a chance, but more due to JP than Nikki, so definitely not blaming the female in that case.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:03 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ Interesting bc Josh and Andi remind me of Roberto and Ali in a way with how everything worked out especially Roberto and Josh. Both Roberto and Josh are very similar in their values, both being wholesome men and even both playing baseball laugh out loud
And being from Tampa! Smiley [/hometown pride]

I didn't follow these two after their season, but as soon as I saw them Monday night, something seemed off to me. Andi's energy seemed almost manic, which made me suspect she was trying too hard to make everything seem great between them. Nevertheless, I was still shocked to see a break-up announced 3 days later. I'm dying to eventually hear the details about how and when it was decided to announce the breakup.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:06 pm

notarose wrote:I think TPTB were aware that a break up announcement was eminent.

That's why:
1. There was no footage shown of Chris with Andy in Epi 1 (subtle disassociation; she suddenly became invisible). 
2. Andi & Josh were asked about fans in the mall (like Sean/Cat) and about wedding planning (like Marcus/Lacey) after the other couples.  Again a subtle tactic, this time of comparison by anyone viewing who choice to notice.

I even think Nick was told he might not want to attend (perhaps the reason was NOT accurately given).  TPTB did have to ok him giving his 2 interviews about the break up and the fact he was allowed to do so shows, me at least, that TPTB gave him positive consideration.  Giving the interviews stopped any speculation about him.  No dragging through the mud by media via speculation and allowed him to disassociate from their situation. All wrapped up and tied with a bow.  Also, nothing for media to grab on to inorder to enhance or keep the break up story going... no secondary storyline. 

And we also have Momma Murray nipping any speculation of a reconciliation in the bud in very timely fashion - wise to end before marriage is as final as it gets. Loss of another media storyline. 

I also think TPTB may use a form of shunning for this break up case.  By that I mean they will sweep it under the carpet as quickly as possible... not very different from how they gave so little time to Andi/Josh at the ATFR and never showed a highlight clip of their love story either. I do think Andi/Josh, during their relationship, were given noticeable less opportunity than many previous couples which signals to me that TPTB were just counting down the minutes or for whatever reason chose not to invest much or often.  If one or both do seek the limelight then shunning is like a power outage.. 

Yep, I think it will be an "out of sight, out of mind" spin so that the focus can return to Chris' love journey, Des & Chris' wedding (even though they are doing this on their own dollar), and Marcus & Lacey's planning. The interview with Nikki F. put that season to rest so now the focus will likely be squarely on the future of the happy couples..

Excellent analysis!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:15 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ Interesting bc Josh and Andi remind me of Roberto and Ali in a way with how everything worked out especially Roberto and Josh. Both Roberto and Josh are very similar in their values, both being wholesome men and even both playing baseball laugh out loud

So true!! It's like Ali and Roberto all over again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:21 pm

I don't think there's any difference between who gets more sympathy votes be it a male or female lead.

Ali at the time was well loved/ fame seeking, compared to Roberto who wanted to really fall in love get married and have a family.

There are plenty of male leads who when they split were vilified.
Brad for choosing no one. The Prince was such a goof, everyone just wanted to forget him. Jason Mesnick, and the list goes on.

Josh is getting the majority of support from fans, because  Andi is plain and simple a nasty fake wannabe actress. JMHO.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think there's any difference between who gets more sympathy votes be it a male or female lead.

Ali at the time was well loved/ fame seeking, compared to Roberto who wanted to really fall in love get married and have a family.

Brad for choosing no one. The Prince was such a goof, everyone just wanted to forget him. Jason Mesnick, and the list goes on.

Josh is getting the majority of support from fans, because  Andi is plain and simple a nasty fake wannabe actress. JMHO.

IA. thumbsup
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think there's any difference between who gets more sympathy votes be it a male or female lead.

clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Add to this list. Jason was horrible for dumping Melissa for Molly, when in fact Melissa was already back with Tye and she probably wouldn't have even answered Jason's call if he had tried to dump her over the phone. Jake was equally vilified to Vienna, but then again, they were both horrible. Brad 2.0, he was the mean man who didn't want to be settled, and Emily was St. Emily. I thought Ben got just as much flack as Courtney, and remember Courtney was in Arie's bed pretty quickly afterwards. And everyone except for about ten of us here blames JPG and not Nikki. So to me it seems the trend is actually to blame the lead in the break up whether the lead is a woman or a man.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Me too. It's interesting because like I said, back in November he essentially defended them in a post so he definitely didn't hear of any trouble a month or so ago. Personally I think someone either working for the show or someone that was at the premiere told him because he said he got some information about them breaking up on Tuesday morning before he sent out his post.

He said he knew they still stayed in the same hotel room on Monday night so clearly someone who was there told him about the hotel room situation. Regardless, I just don't see close family or friends telling him. Their friends all seem pretty surprised, which doesn't surprise me because the two friend groups all became friends with each other and even all hung out on NYE and I don't think they knew of anything bad going on, but I guess if the new report is to believed that it "abruptly" ended I guess they wouldn't have known.

Wouldn't it be funny it came from one of the #meangirls #dontsitwithus club? laugh out loud

It had to be so called "friends" that contacted RS IMO

It couldn't be a maid, she may know they were in the same room but wouldn't know there was trouble as per his tweet don't shoot the messenger which means he got some information and was just relaying.

He also received the information before the news broke, and knew when it was going to break. This tells me it was someone close as in friends. It could also have been someone from the PR department. IIRC J/A didn't have dinner together, so I'm sure people in their circle felt something was off. Besides, I'm sure Andi confided in her friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Didn't they go to separate dinners Monday night afterwards. Maybe that was reported to him by a bystander and to him that signaled trouble in the ATL.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz