SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:45 pm

I don't see him with Becca either. Everyone keeps talking about how their chemistry is a lot better than his chemistry with Whitney and I just do not see that at all. no idea

Should be interesting what they show of their 1on1 Sunday.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:11 pm

In the grand scheme of things, I see Chris and Whitney as a much better fit in RL. I do think they have a connection and have fun. I definitely think he's into her. Her personality seems to be a great complement to Chris's.

That said, from a storytelling/production standpoint, I see things pointing to Becca as F1. Who knows, maybe TPTB set it up this way to discredit the spoilers and create doubt? They certainly have done that for me.

I'll say again, I really don't care. I only want to figure out the puzzle...if we can.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:21 pm

happygolucky wrote:OK - who can help me out with some "dilemma"?
I like Whitney and I like Becca. I see the potential with Chris with both of them. I also am "on the board" with those who imagine the different outcome than the spoilers say, for the sole purpose of having fun and not for the sake of a competition.
I see that Chris is smitten with Whitney. He likes her strong character and the way she can handle any situation. (Not to mention that she is beautiful) She is infatuated with him, thinks that he is a great match to her personality (and I don't know any better to think otherwise) and she is clearly showing him her intentions. All for the right reasons.
The question is: since she is being quite driven, in those moments of their time alone, it seems to me she leads him, she still appears feminine, graceful and cute, but he lets her being the head of the team and I wonder if he is completely comfortable with that role and whether she doesn't mind or will the roles eventually turn?
Thoughts for a discussion?

For me, Chris and Whitney are a good combination. She is very outgoing and she likes a guy who is a little shy. He is a little shy and awkward and having four sisters, I have no doubt he is used to being told what to do by a woman and doesn't seem resentful/upset/demeaned by that. (I'm thinking like Jake here.) I think they are both settled in their careers and at a point in their life where they want to settle down and start a family. I think Chris is used to leading in business, but I think on family matters he would have no problems deferring to his wife. I think Whitney is a smart woman and knows how to handle Chris. With her I don't see much of the drama that he dislikes, but, if she has a problem she will let him know. They both seem to have a good sense of humour and that will help during the more difficult times.

While I also like Becca, she just seems a bit more immature when I see her with Chris. She seems to be looking for him to take charge of things and I sometimes see him being uncomfortable in that role. (I see Whitney having no trouble with that.) That is not to say that Becca wouldn't get to that point, but it just doesn't seem to come as naturally as it does to Whitney and with Chris being so awkward sometimes, I see more potential conflict in this relationship.

Personally, I don't see the chemistry with Becca that I do with Whitney. Yes, he finds her attractive, smart, funny and admires how she handles herself, but, he feels the same way with Whitney. I just don't see the same giddiness with Becca. All things being equal, that extra something could be the deciding factor. The heart wants, what the heart wants and we will find out what his wants in a few weeks. My money is on Whitney...barring any sudden developments!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Very well said ^^

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Sprite, perfectly said!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 pm

I really like all F3 + Carly and even Jade too. I'm going to just enjoy to the end without trying to guess how it plays out since any ending would be fine with me. I'm just rooting for Chris to make the best choice at him really finding a wife. First time ever I've been Team Bachelor, I think.

I do suspect though that the reason we've barely seen Chris and Whitney together since their one on one is because it would be crystal clear she was the one if we had. It gave them a chance to build up the story/relationship with Becca so that when we see Whitney and Chris together next, some people will be on the Becca train, some still distracted by Britt, so it won't come across as too obvious.

I can't wait to see what they are like together on their next date and I bet it will be so different than how he's been with Becca or Britt. I am disappointed that they've hidden them so much. Ashley and JP couldn't have been more obvious and though the show tried hiding and distraction, there was still a little scene every episode between them to see the love story grow from start to end. Wish they had done that, but excited there will be a date between them from here on out so we can watch things develop.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Yep ... put me on the Sprite train and all the great points. If I see a match onscreen, I spend less time with onscreen sleuthing and more time thinking whether they would work offscreen. Is Chris & Whitney a match in real world? Yes ... they are ...

Proximity ... Chicago and Arlington is only 4.5 hour drive apart. Relatively easy ... if you have the means and $$$ ... to get back to her friends in the city on fairly regular basis if she feels the need. Chris knows this. Whit knows this.

Midwest ... Both chose to live in middle of USA with crazy extremes in weather and no ocean in sight.

Age ... Whitney is 29.5 years, makes babies for a living and clearly wants babies of her own. And, she is at a great age to know exactly what she wants. Chris said on camera that his five year plan (in terms of being married) started five years ago so he's more than ready and wants the same thing.

Profession ... Whitney said in her ABC intro video that she could see herself helping with the birthing of farm animals and ready to get her hands dirty. Chris grows corn, soy and I thought that I read hogs. Who knows ... maybe she'll help expand the business ...

Family situation ... With Whitney's mom passing and not being close to her Dad ... plus ... pretty sure her sister lives in different city ... she would probably welcome the opportunity to join a family like Chris with his mother and sisters who seem so kind and loving. I can see Whitney just blending so easily into Chris' family and I bet that's super important to Chris.

Level headed/maturity ... We have seen Whitney in a few scenes be really great, patient and wise in dealing with some of the other women in the house. Her age and profession has enabled her to hone this skill. I bet her maturity/calmness gives her an edge that Chris can't but help noticing.

Social drinker ... Clearly Chris enjoys alcohol as he's said on camera. Her getting him the bottle of whiskey was perfect touch. Plus, I've seen a couple of photos online of her w/glass in her hand so she appears to drink socially as well.

Sisters' input ... This might be NOTHING ... AND ... we have no idea if Chris' sisters would have picked Whitney to go on the Cinderella date with himif she had not just had 1-on-1 the week prior. That said, they PROBABLY either picked Jade because she comes across so sweet, pretty and low maintenance (not much makeup) plus is originally from Nebraska ... or ... they picked Jade because producers told them to (knowing that it would generate buzz that Playboy model got to be Cinderella). If sisters got to do picking, they skipped over the beautiful Becca, which I would have done if I had heard that she lived (and chose to live) in the fantastic city of San Diego (but, clearly I am biased, huge fan of San Diego area and can't imagine moving away from there to farm even for "love")
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:36 pm

relaxing wrote:I really like all F3 + Carly and even Jade too.  I'm going to just enjoy to the end without trying to guess how it plays out since any ending would be fine with me.  I'm just rooting for Chris to make the best choice at him really finding a wife.  First time ever I've been Team Bachelor, I think.

I do suspect though that the reason we've barely seen Chris and Whitney together since their one on one is because it would be crystal clear she was the one if we had.  It gave them a chance to build up the story/relationship with Becca so that when we see Whitney and Chris together next, some people will be on the Becca train, some still distracted by Britt, so it won't come across as too obvious.

I can't wait to see what they are like together on their next date and I bet it will be so different than how he's been with Becca or Britt.  I am disappointed that they've hidden them so much.  Ashley and JP couldn't have been more obvious and though the show tried hiding and distraction, there was still a little scene every episode between them to see the love story grow from start to end.  Wish they had done that, but excited there will be a date between them from here on out so we can watch things develop.

I agree! Thank goodness for deleted scenes, right!?

And, I know that producers have a lot of say on who goes on which dates and what happens during the date to create drama with women. That said, I believe that when it comes to introducing a contestant to family and/or friends during the season, Chris (just as Juan Pablo did) got some say on who gets the date.

I bet we are going to see an awesome connection between Chris and Whitney on this date, which is why they HAD to hide every scene between Whit and Chris since their 1-on-1. It would just be too obvious.

YES, yes and yes again ... Chris has the hots for Britt. But EVERY guy would have hots for Britt. She is hot. Unlike Ben who went on show to promote his winery and let his "you know what" do the picking, Chris is smarter than that and wants a wife/mother of his children. Sure he comes across awkward onscreen but he is a very successful businessman in the real world. He's going to pick with both heads Hugesmile

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:27 pm

I wrote this in Chris Fan forum, but since it's a bit controversial for a all-positive thread it was edited, so I write it here - open to discussion.
I always try to find similarities in people, something to identify with, to be able to understand and I found it in Chris, in some things I can actually see myself, which is not that great, because I'm highly critical of myself and so, I notice the flaws and similar mistakes in certain situations of human interaction. So, now you get it why I'm not really on a Chris fan board (although I've tried my best to contribute).
So, for this reason alone, I'm no way attracted to Chris and I much prefer people who happen to be different, opposite of me, that demonstrate a contrasting personality, who are strong where I am weak. I like people I can learn from, who I can count on, people who are expressive and more daring than me, who might get me out of my comfort zone and call me out on my BS.
That's why I actually like Whitney a lot (I'm more impressed by her than Chris) and assume to understand her appeal and what Chris might like about her.

I'm really interested tho' why is Whitney attracted to Chris? Why is she so sure they fit? And what she likes about him?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:I wrote this in Chris Fan forum, but since it's a bit controversial for a all-positive thread it was edited, so I write it here - open to discussion.
I always try to find similarities in people, something to identify with, to be able to understand and I found it in Chris, in some things I can actually see myself, which is not that great, because I'm highly critical of myself and so, I notice the flaws and similar mistakes in certain situations of human interaction. So, now you get it why I'm not really on a Chris fan board (although I've tried my best to contribute).
So, for this reason alone, I'm no way attracted to Chris and I much prefer people who happen to be different, opposite of me, that demonstrate a contrasting personality, who are strong where I am weak. I like people I can learn from, who I can count on, people who are expressive and more daring than me, who might get me out of my comfort zone and call me out on my BS.
That's why I actually like Whitney a lot (I'm more impressed by her than Chris) and assume to understand her appeal and what Chris might like about her.

I'm really interested tho' why is Whitney attracted to Chris? Why is she so sure they fit? And what she likes about him?
She did say that she was only there because Chris was the bachelor so I imagine some of her reasons are based on what she saw of him in Andi's season. The compassion(great listener) he showed Dylan sticks out in my mind as an admirable trait.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:26 pm

happygolucky wrote:I wrote this in Chris Fan forum, but since it's a bit controversial for a all-positive thread it was edited, so I write it here - open to discussion.

As posted above, Whit came on show for Chris so she obviously liked him on Bachelorette. Here's my list ...

- Very handsome, super masculine, tall and strong (not my type, personally, but I can appreciate that he's fine looking guy)

- Romantic with "secret admirer" letters to Andi (most likely producer influenced but he went along with it)

- Secure with himself ... stood up to my favorite Nick and had no problem standing up to others if he felt they were out of line (like JJ)

- Big family guy, which would be particularly appealing to someone who lost her mom at young age and no strong dad relationship. She gets both plus a few more sisters too with Chris.

- Rich (!!) with farm/family allegedly worth millions.

- Long, term financial security ... and if you look at Whitney's profile when she listed her "needs," she said money to pay the bills so clearly that's top of mind for her. She's also been on her own for some time so I bet this is pretty key.

- Established in his career choice versus still trying to invent himself or make it in Hollywood

- Confident in business but a bit shy/insecure in thinking that a woman would move to Iowa farm for him, which I bet she'd find appealing

- Farm life ... who knows ... maybe she wants to live on a farm. She is from Kentucky which is known for its horse breeding and agricultural history. And, organic farming is actually growing in popularity with her age range. Maybe she has some romantic views on what type of life she could lead.

- Owns his own house and it looked pretty darn nice

- Kind and caring with women (tries to be at least) ... sure he bumbles at times but I am pretty sure the consensus among the women is that Chris is very sincere.

- Same place in life ... both want marriage and babies

- Traditional (and she called herself conservative) and I keep remembering how gentlemanly he was on date with Andi at race track

- Stoic ... didn't break down or sob when Andi gave him boot

So that's my list. Chris and the life he could offer would not appeal to me but I certainly can see why it would appeal to Whitney.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:23 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

As posted above, Whit came on show for Chris so she obviously liked him on Bachelorette. Here's my list ...

- Very handsome, super masculine, tall and strong (not my type, personally, but I can appreciate that he's fine looking guy)

- Romantic with "secret admirer" letters to Andi (most likely producer influenced but he went along with it)

- Secure with himself ... stood up to my favorite Nick and had no problem standing up to others if he felt they were out of line (like JJ)

- Big family guy, which would be particularly appealing to someone who lost her mom at young age and no strong dad relationship. She gets both plus a few more sisters too with Chris.

- Rich (!!) with farm/family allegedly worth millions.  

- Long, term financial security ... and if you look at Whitney's profile when she listed her "needs," she said money to pay the bills so clearly that's top of mind for her. She's also been on her own for some time so I bet this is pretty key.

- Established in his career choice versus still trying to invent himself or make it in Hollywood

- Confident in business but a bit shy/insecure in thinking that a woman would move to Iowa farm for him, which I bet she'd find appealing

- Farm life ... who knows ... maybe she wants to live on a farm. She is from Kentucky which is known for its horse breeding and agricultural history. And, organic farming is actually growing in popularity with her age range. Maybe she has some romantic views on what type of life she could lead.

- Owns his own house and it looked pretty darn nice

- Kind and caring with women (tries to be at least) ... sure he bumbles at times but I am pretty sure the consensus among the women is that Chris is very sincere.

- Same place in life ... both want marriage and babies

- Traditional (and she called herself conservative) and I keep remembering how gentlemanly he was on date with Andi at race track

- Stoic ... didn't break down or sob when Andi gave him boot

So that's my list. Chris and the life he could offer would not appeal to me but I certainly can see why it would appeal to Whitney.

Great post..... also has a great sense of humor and can make fun of himself. Seems to have a lot of fun and from Whittney's comments from the deleted scene they have fun together.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan