SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by MrPeach Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:19 am

Whitney and Chris seem to have a real connection, she's into him for sure, and he's into her. RS has been way wrong before, but he seems awfully sure of himself on this one. Even though much is an act, Whitney seems like she's in a competition and will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

MrPeach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:51 am

MrPeach wrote:Whitney and Chris seem to have a real connection, she's into him for sure, and he's into her. RS has been way wrong before, but he seems awfully sure of himself on this one. Even though much is an act, Whitney seems like she's in a competition and will stop at nothing to get what she wants.
I don't mean to be a bummer here, but for Brad's 2.0 season, he said that 100% it was Chantal as he had pics of them at Thanksgiving, then for Des`s season, he was 1000% sure that she was engaged to Brooks. Then he also goofed up on Ali's season and corrected himself at the last minute with at least one more. To me, his track record isn't so smooth anymore. Barring seeing a pic of Chris and his F1 together before the finale, I am going to either go on our sleuthing or wait till the finale and the ATFR to absolutely know....heck, in Des's season, he took to twitter after Brooks was gone and told everyone to wait for his miraculous return...yep, that didn't happen.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:40 am

He was right about most of them though. :hidingchair
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:08 pm

Diana wrote:He was right about most of them though. :hidingchair

I think when it gets down to the final 4 unless he has solid proof it is just a guess who ends up final 1. Think about it he has a 50/50 chance of being right which is about what his track record is. For Andi's season he had the airplane tape of Nick talking about it so knew he was right. With Brad 2.0 the sluethers found the child drawing on Brad's refrigerator of a kite and Steve was still swearing Chantel had won since she supposedly spent Thanksgiving with Brad. In past seasons he at least has given more detail about the dates and eliminations prior to final 4 but this year nearly zip. He's jsut watching the episode 1 week prior to viewing public since he is a reporter and in the meantime scouring for clues like the rest of us checking fan borads etc...

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:18 pm

I would love to see the photo he received of Brad and Chantal at Thanksgiving proving they were together. Anyone else? cantstopl
See, this alone tells me at least part of what "he" says is bs to back up his position. Unless someone went to great lengths to give RS info and gave him a photoshopped, phony photo--there was no photo. Plain and simple. 
There have been lots of people who have received info over the past 19 seasons. I can think of several great sleuthers that no longer frequent the forums and were much more reliable than him for seasons. They kept things quiet.  The thing is RS goes public with it. Isn't this how most of us found FORT initially. We googled something or other once upon a time for spoilers or the show. So now he has a following and an income from it. Good for him.  
But he isn't the be all, end all. I sincerely apologize for hijacking the topic.
Whitney is a lot more pleasant to discuss.Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:21 pm

If you look at it though, he's gotten only one Bachelor season wrong since he started with the spoilers. So he's right more than he is wrong. I'm not saying his spoilers are the be all, end all, but I have absolutely zero trouble believing he is right about Chris being engaged to Whitney.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 36 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 36 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:45 pm

IDK from my POV he has gotten more than one season wrong. 
He was wrong with Brad. He was wrong with Des. No matter how you toss the coin--that's 2. 
With that being said, I agree Whitney appears to be F1 at this point.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:52 pm

He got Andi, JP, Ashley, etc right though

Just saying you can't completely discredit him
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK from my POV he has gotten more than one season wrong. 
He was wrong with Brad. He was wrong with Des. No matter how you toss the coin--that's 2. 
With that being said, I agree Whitney appears to be F1 at this point.

I said he got one Bachelor season wrong which is the truth.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 36 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 36 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Ahhh semantics. You are right. :Nod:  Kind of.
I guess I won't discuss his Jason season. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

I think when it gets down to the final 4 unless he has solid proof it is just a guess who ends up final 1. Think about it he has a 50/50 chance of being right which is about what his track record is. For Andi's season he had the airplane tape of Nick talking about it so knew he was right. With Brad 2.0 the sluethers found the child drawing on Brad's refrigerator of a kite and Steve was still swearing Chantel had won since she supposedly spent Thanksgiving with Brad. In past seasons he at least has given more detail about the dates and eliminations prior to final 4 but this year nearly zip. He's jsut watching the episode 1 week prior to viewing public since he is a reporter and in the meantime scouring for clues like the rest of us checking fan borads etc...

FRIDGEGATE!! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:26 pm

I do read Reality Steve, but I do take his spoilers with a grain of salt.  I was trying to go over the seasons that he has spoiled to see how many times he was right/wrong, and here is what I came up with:

Ali - Wrong
Brad 2.0 - Wrong
Ashely - Right
Ben - Right
Emily - Right
Sean - Right
Des - Wrong
Juan Pablo - Right
Andi - Right
Chris - ?

So he's been right on the endings 67% of the time.  He also usually provides episode by episode spoilers that mostly turn out to be right, too.  Although this season, he didn't have much in the way of episode to episode spoilers until the last few episodes.  What he does is not magic.  I think he basically sits there and people come to him with information or he gets information from other sites.  I do read his spoilers every season, but it is not the end all be all to me.  Since he's been wrong in the past on some seasons, it is always possible that he is going to be wrong again.  So I mostly watch the show thinking I know the ending, but am always wondering if there's going to be a surprise at the end.  Personally, I don't care for his arrogance or attitude, and I don't think he always gives credit where credit is due.  That is hypocritical of him because he hates when people use his spoilers and they don't credit him or his site.  I am sure most of his spoilers are just handed to him, but I also think he has gotten things off other sites (like this one), but won't admit it.  I will still always read the spoilers though because I just have to know the ending (or at least think I know)!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan