SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:35 pm

^^ Their weekly/daily routine is perfect.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:45 pm

TGIF everyone. I guess we'll get some Lowebird news this weekend as they attend the event in Nebraska. Spoiled little Seancat fans aren't we. :bigsigh:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:52 pm

@clmgiudici: I will be productive today, I will be productive today...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:19 pm

smartcat wrote:TGIF everyone. I guess we'll get some Lowebird news this weekend as they attend the event in Nebraska. Spoiled little Seancat fans aren't we. :bigsigh:

I agree--"spoiled..SeanCat fans.." With my job, the last quarter is the busiest time of the year, so I can get more work done when it's more quiet here. It's all good!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Who is in!!
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Starting a 21 day fat-burn diet/workout Monday. Anyone want to join me? Thinking about posting everything on my blog.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Better eat a lot of Pizza this weekend Sean. Monday is cold turkey. Yes I'd like to join you but I probably would just "eat" the cold turkey instead of joining you #likefoodtoomuch
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Have fun on that diet, Sean. I'll look after the pizza for ya! Nice planning before Thanksgiving.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:31 pm

@clmgiudici: Productivity comes in all shapes and sizes Smiley @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #liketkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:59 pm

I hope Catherine's made room in the frig for all the eggs.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:05 pm

If I had to guess, Sean will rely more heavily on the workout part. Minus the pizza, they seem to eat pretty healthy.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:13 pm

@clmgiudici: I spy Eric Camden on The First Wives Club...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Oh dear!

@SeanLowe09: I agreed to take part in Movember yesterday. Get ready for the creepiest, red pedophile mustache you've ever seen.

But haha

@clmgiudici: @SeanLowe09 get ready for me to be absent for the entire month of November

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom