SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:28 pm

^It won't look so bad if he does the beard too.

But thank goodness they don't have much planned for the month of November in terms of appearances.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:57 pm

He's such a goober

Hey! Me and my flesh colored beard are here to tell you to subscribe to my blog and you'll be entered to win an iPhone 6 Plus. It's big and ridiculous but so am I. Go here: patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:08 pm

And he's got his traveling outfit on. Do ya think they are headed to Nebraska tonight?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:09 pm

^Maybe. Or he just likes the outfit so much it's his everything outfit and not just traveling. #CreatureOfHabit

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:58 pm

They are travelling today
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  · 1m1 minute ago  
Leaving our favorite place, soon to return...DFW, you have more than our hearts. You have our souls. @SeanLowe09

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:59 pm

I know it's not always best to make fun of crazy people, but it's still kinda funny.
@SeanLowe09 now1 minute ago
“@amandabynes: I am getting married and my boyfriend and I are going to be on the cover People magazine .” Hey! Us too! @clmgiudici

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Damn I'm good. Just sayin'

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:10 pm

^Lol. Gotta toot your own horn since it doesn't happen often. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 2m2 minutes ago  
Here we come Nebraska! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by blessed66 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:38 pm

seanloweksu
3 minutes ago
Here we come Nebraska!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Have fun Lowebirds

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Way to be in Nebraska a day after I drove through. My timing with being in the same place as them absolutely sucks.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #56

+25
timfan
landrje
joyjoy
livelife
dw_a_mom