SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Not sure what this tweet means haha......

uan Pablo Galavis™️ @JuanPaGalavis  ·  4h
Que SABROSO poder ver contenido en ESPAÑOL desde Bali... PRIMO @chulettg te la COMISTE con @vivoplaynet...

It's good to see Spanish content in Bali, but that's all I can figure out. laugh out loud Primo = cousin?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:00 pm

According to google...That TASTY SPANISH to see content from Bali ...chulettg you the ATE with COUSIN

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:11 pm

It feels good to be able to watch something in Spanish content from Bali.  Cousin chulettg: you nailed it with vivoplaynet

"Sabroso" means delicious but in this case he used it as a slang which translate "feel good"
"Te la comiste" means "you ate it" but in this case it means "you nailed it"

Last edited by chinita on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Thanks chinita!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Did this one get posted yet?

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  1h
Today was absolutely magical here in Bali. So much beauty, culture, and history.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 48 BwNe0JaCAAA8OrS

I totally agree with her. I have been lucky enough to visit Bali and found it to be one of the most magical places on Earth.

Not yet, thanks for posting Mirzam. Lucky you, you've been to Bali. I'm Asian but i've been to Hongkong only. Next on my bucket list is Japan and Bali.

I'm not Asian, but I lived in Hong Kong for 11 years, left just before the hand over. I have been to Ubud, and I thought that was where the photo was taken, but I wasn't sure. I am lucky enough to have visited many countries in Asia during the time I lived in HK.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:09 pm

:rosiecolored  wonderful travel pics!
So great they are able to relax and explore without "fanfare" Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks chinita!
You're welcome.  I edited to a better translation  Smiley

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:12 am

Awesome vid and what a gorgeous villa they're staying in Bali.

juanpagalavis
27 minutes ago
This VILLA is INSANE... Great times at @themuliabali with Mi Catira @nikki_ferrell... Thanks for the HOSPITALITY... #TheMuliaBali

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:12 am

JP posted a video on Instagram. Their accommodations are very nice. They make a great couple...loved the video.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:17 am

Remember the kimono wrap? Lol to the IG comments of the crazies.

nikki_ferrell
I hate mirror selfies but I had to make an exception for my favorite @lulifamaswimwear bikini. It had to be shared.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 48 10611214_326982267471515_1053822755_n

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:20 am

soccerm3m wrote:JP posted a video on Instagram.  Their accommodations are very nice.  They make a great couple...loved the video.

Love it too and the editing. Can't sleep due to my allergy and saw their latest IG posts.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:46 am

They have fun together and that is so important. In my case... Long week of getting up so early...crashed on couch all evening and now awake. I think we posted at same time.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911