SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:20 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:Im sure this video has been brought over but oh well. Its the behind the scenes and a little preview of the people photo shoot. I love the last bit of the video.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-engagement-ring-andi-josh-2014/
It hasn't been brought over yet! Thanks for linking, I'll put it in the no discussion thread. I love what NL says about Josh and how much he adores Andi!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:22 pm

[quote="BachfanNY"][quote="kdubs_ca"]
Alanna wrote:

Thanks for the awesome recap guys!

So funny that I almost got my head chopped off for saying a couple weeks ago that IMO there would be no love lost between Josh/Nick and Andi/Nick and that I couldn't see Josh and Andi being friends with him. This just confirms why I can't get behind Nick. Josh and Andi know more to this story and they are being class acts not divulging anymore than what TPTB have already said. Makes me love them more.
Thanks for the recap Alanna.

Agree with you BachfanNY. I figured something was up with the way Kelly was tweeting with Andi sitting right there most nights. I have zero respect for Nick, especially after last night and their reaction to him today.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:23 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:Im sure this video has been brought over but oh well. Its the behind the scenes and a little preview of the people photo shoot. I love the last bit of the video.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-engagement-ring-andi-josh-2014/

I didn't see that video yet! Thanks so much Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 pm

OMG! That was so awesome, their photo shoot is going to be amazing! Thanks for sharing :crazy dance:
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Thanks for bringing this over. Yep, Neil Lane nailed it - "unbridled enthusiasm" is a great descriptor for Josh.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:26 pm

biolalyss wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:from CH EW blog -

"Andi and Josh are great together. I spent a lot of time with the two of them on the show on- and off-camera. The night after the proposal a few of us gathered back at a villa nearby to raise a glass and share some laughs. Hanging out with them it felt like they’d already been together for 10 years. That hasn’t changed as I saw it again last night on the show. They love each other very much. Josh is a good man who is truly looking for someone to add to his life. There is no doubt in my mind that he will take care of Andi. I enjoy being around them because all you can do is smile. It was a beautiful season capped off with an incredible proposal, and I can’t wait to follow this happy couple all the way to their wedding day."

Wow, I love this. That's a strong endorsement from Chris Harrison! It goes to show you really can't pay too much attention to what he says in his blog during the season...
giggling  LOL You took the words right out of my mouth..I suspected Chris Harrison must have been blogging opposite of the truth ..Gotta keep TPTB happy ..  handwave 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:27 pm

1funnyfish wrote:from CH EW blog -

"Andi and Josh are great together. I spent a lot of time with the two of them on the show on- and off-camera. The night after the proposal a few of us gathered back at a villa nearby to raise a glass and share some laughs. Hanging out with them it felt like they’d already been together for 10 years. That hasn’t changed as I saw it again last night on the show. They love each other very much. Josh is a good man who is truly looking for someone to add to his life. There is no doubt in my mind that he will take care of Andi. I enjoy being around them because all you can do is smile. It was a beautiful season capped off with an incredible proposal, and I can’t wait to follow this happy couple all the way to their wedding day."

So where was this CH last night........and really all season long? :headbanging 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks for bringing this over! AWW, they are so cute. Look at those giddy smiles. Lol when Andi said Josh blowdrys his hair outta the shower.  laugh out loud

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:30 pm

I wonder if Dawg Nation will throw a celebration for them when they get home ?
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:34 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/josh_murray_nick_viall_classless_disrespectful_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_after_the_final_rose-2014-07

Thanks for Posting!!

"To be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person that he really is," says Murray. "I don't associate myself with those kind of people and neither does Andi. ... Really he's of no concern to us or our lives."  clapping! clapping! clapping! 

Good to hear from Josh. He's OK, I'm OK! :Nod: 

Which is exactly what a lot of us have been saying since last night. Boy you just can't hide class!

clapping! no no 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Posted earlier after she did the interview. Can't wait to read it and hear all about the ribbons!

Robyn Ross @RobynRossTVG 29 Jul 2014

Loved chatting with the happy couple this morning! @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog are adorably in love #TheBachelorette

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 BtuWJ9VCIAEHsGZ

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/564243/the-bachelorette-shocker-are-andi-and-josh-still-together-after-he-found-out-she-slept-with-nick-find-out-now

Still, at this point, no one can be too sure what is truth and what is spin. A source close to the couple told E! News: "They will not make it. He was more concerned about ‘winning' than being actually interested in Andi...She really likes him but his feelings for her are not as strong."
Harsh opinion, we know. And here's hoping they pull through. After all, the Bachelorette/Bachelor franchise sure could use another success story.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer but came across this from E Online.. what "insider" would say this and why?  Josh's family wouldn't be over the moon excited if he wasn't totally in love with her, and that family is so close that they would absolutely know if he was just concerned about "winning".
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam