SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Oh! Forgot to add! Josh told her to stop over thinking in the fs, that he was going to propose and she was going to be his wife but she was still over analyzing, and then he adorably demonstrated on her how he had to crank her head on their lcd to make her stop being so worried about it. So funny and cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Wow. This is an excellent interview right now.
The interview was great!

-They saw each other every day
-They both want Chris for Bach, Andi said the network is behind a black Bach and then it should be Marquel if they decide to go that way, Josh still said Chris over Marquel
-No DWTS or other media, she's going back to law in atl
-Josh bought her chocolates for her bday, wrote her a poem and gave her roses (this deleted scene we saw)
-Interview brought up the Nick video, they laughed and weren't shy how much they dislike him. Josh said no one liked him and Andi laughed and did the stahhhhp, and Josh said he will never be friends with him.
-Cameras never bothered Josh, he was always real and himself and focused on Andi
-Boys had a lot of fun in the house, lots of drinking and bromancing
-Andi didn't want to see Nick before atfr because she knew it was always going to be on camera anyway and she didn't think any time but atfr was appropriate

That's all I really remember but they talked a lot and it was really adorable. They're such a team! It was clear Josh knew everything that happened with Nick and he has her back 100% in everything.

Thank you.

I love the way they're handling it. They don't shy away or skirt from it. They've been handling gracefully. They're a strong couple forsure.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Josh's answer to the "are you pregnant" question is always "not yet"  laugh out loud loving all these interviews.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
The interview was great!

-They both want Chris for Bach, Andi said the network is behind a black Bach and then it should be Marquel if they decide to go that way, Josh still said Chris over Marquel
-Josh bought her chocolates for her bday, wrote her a poem and gave her roses (this deleted scene we saw)
-Interview brought up the Nick video, they laughed and weren't shy how much they dislike him. Josh said no one liked him and Andi laughed and did the stahhhhp, and Josh said he will never be friends with him.
-Cameras never bothered Josh, he was always real and himself and focused on Andi
-Andi didn't want to see Nick before atfr because she knew it was always going to be on camera anyway and she didn't think any time but atfr was appropriate

That's all I really remember but they talked a lot and it was really adorable. They're such a team! It was clear Josh knew everything that happened with Nick and he has her back 100% in everything.

You did good!  The one thing I remembered after your recap was that they brought up the plane video with a screen cap of Reality Steve's website.  It was clear that they had both viewed the video.  They laughed about how Nick loved Andi's family and hated on Andi and Josh.  Josh said that he didn't realize that Nick disliked him because he wasn't paying attention to anything but Andi.  That might have been one of his five "I could care less" comments, but I digress.  Tweet this man a copy of Weird Al's Word Crimes and he'll truly be perfect!   Hugesmile

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:The thing I loved most about the HuffPost interview was....Andi called Josh INTELLECTUAL. Good job, woman. You DO realize you have yourself a smart man!!!

I loved that too! They just look like a solid, real couple.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:03 pm

from CH EW blog -

"Andi and Josh are great together. I spent a lot of time with the two of them on the show on- and off-camera. The night after the proposal a few of us gathered back at a villa nearby to raise a glass and share some laughs. Hanging out with them it felt like they’d already been together for 10 years. That hasn’t changed as I saw it again last night on the show. They love each other very much. Josh is a good man who is truly looking for someone to add to his life. There is no doubt in my mind that he will take care of Andi. I enjoy being around them because all you can do is smile. It was a beautiful season capped off with an incredible proposal, and I can’t wait to follow this happy couple all the way to their wedding day."

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:07 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
Alanna wrote:
The interview was great!

You did good!  The one thing I remembered after your recap was that they brought up the plane video with a screen cap of Reality Steve's website.  It was clear that they had both viewed the video.  They laughed about how Nick loved Andi's family and hated on Andi and Josh.  Josh said that he didn't realize that Nick disliked him because he wasn't paying attention to anything but Andi.  That might have been one of his five "I could care less" comments, but I digress.  Tweet this man a copy of Weird Al's Word Crimes and he'll truly be perfect!   Hugesmile

Thanks for the awesome recap guys!

So funny that I almost got my head chopped off for saying a couple weeks ago that IMO there would be no love lost between Josh/Nick and Andi/Nick and that I couldn't see Josh and Andi being friends with him. This just confirms why I can't get behind Nick. Josh and Andi know more to this story and they are being class acts not divulging anymore than what TPTB have already said. Makes me love them more.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:09 pm

1funnyfish wrote:from CH EW blog -

"Andi and Josh are great together. I spent a lot of time with the two of them on the show on- and off-camera. The night after the proposal a few of us gathered back at a villa nearby to raise a glass and share some laughs. Hanging out with them it felt like they’d already been together for 10 years. That hasn’t changed as I saw it again last night on the show. They love each other very much. Josh is a good man who is truly looking for someone to add to his life. There is no doubt in my mind that he will take care of Andi. I enjoy being around them because all you can do is smile. It was a beautiful season capped off with an incredible proposal, and I can’t wait to follow this happy couple all the way to their wedding day."

:tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Andi was right when she said that Josh has no filter sometimes. He says exactly what's on his mind. Gotta love it  yes 
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:14 pm

He was sweating up a storm in all these interviews! Loved how they handled all the Nick drama.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:15 pm

1funnyfish wrote:from CH EW blog -

Wow, I love this. That's a strong endorsement from Chris Harrison! It goes to show you really can't pay too much attention to what he says in his blog during the season...

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Im sure this video has been brought over but oh well. Its the behind the scenes and a little preview of the people photo shoot. I love the last bit of the video.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-engagement-ring-andi-josh-2014/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam