SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 8 of 84 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 46 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:46 am

Keep them coming MJC ! :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:04 am

Ex's twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/JBusingGATA

He didn't sign up for this show so I can't comment on him, but she definitely has some cheating/trust issues that she even admits to and since he's the only ex she has....

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:22 am

Has anyone else noticed what looks to appear like a scar or dk mark across Andi's right cheeck? Sometimes its more noticable then others and sometimes it dosen't appear to be there at all. Am I just seeing things , has anyone else noticed this?  no idea question 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:52 am

I love this podcast https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/this-is-reality-jason-molly/id661950000?mt=2 and I like how Jason is defending Nick and Molly is not. It's funny though considering Molly was very confident about Jason. Jason said Nick would never be able to go up to the desk and ask for Andi because they have aliases. But what I love most is what they had to say about Josh. I like how Molly calls Josh "Dreamy" then Jason says "he's so hot" laugh out loud giggling. It's interesting too because Jason says he was forced to kiss Stephanie Hogan on his season, and I just wonder how many guys the producers have said...hey you've got to kiss this guy or that guy to Andi.

I haven't seen any dark mark on Andi's face. Maybe it's bronzer?

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 am

Good Morning All Hope everyone has A Fabulous Sunday... Count down to Monday .. :cutesmile!:

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 8 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 8 953d7776-49c5-492b-b0ab-4893be1deb23_zpsf78845d1" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:21 am

I love how Andi kisses Josh's nose. Who knew she could be so affectionate?! Totally unexpected! And the million kisses she gave him after his ifly were so spontaneous and sweet! I never knew or suspected this was an Ash or Jill in Deanna's clothing laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:26 am

Alanna wrote:I love how Andi kisses Josh's nose. Who knew she could be so affectionate?! Totally unexpected! And the million kisses she gave him after his ifly were so spontaneous and sweet! I never knew or suspected this was an Ash or Jill in Deanna's clothing laugh out loud

She doesn't kiss anyone else s nose does She ??
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:27 am

MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love how Andi kisses Josh's nose. Who knew she could be so affectionate?! Totally unexpected! And the million kisses she gave him after his ifly were so spontaneous and sweet! I never knew or suspected this was an Ash or Jill in Deanna's clothing laugh out loud

Not that I've seen!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:27 am

MJC1969 wrote:

Not that I noticed.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:28 am

Do you think that the 3 or 4 kisses meant her answering to Josh ILY too or something like that ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:28 am

Bilolo you're so romantic. I would have never thought of that. laugh out loud

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:31 am

Luvvy wrote:Bilolo you're so romantic. I would have never thought of that. laugh out loud
laugh out loud that's how i took it seeing how much she's expecting him to say it and her reaction to it. :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 84 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 46 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime