SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 9 of 84 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 46 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:33 am

bilolo wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love how Andi kisses Josh's nose. Who knew she could be so affectionate?! Totally unexpected! And the million kisses she gave him after his ifly were so spontaneous and sweet! I never knew or suspected this was an Ash or Jill in Deanna's clothing laugh out loud
Do you think that the 3 or 4 kisses meant her answering to Josh ILY too or something like that ?
Gosh it's clear to me she's totally in love so if we see it, Josh must feel it too. Although I think they might express it differently. Josh is all about touch and affection, constantly all over her all the time from the second cocktail party. Meanwhile Andi likes affectionate but needs to hear him say it over and over too. Although they're meeting in the middle now, Andi becoming really affectionate with the nose kisses etc., and Josh verbalizing his feelings beyond I like it, I love it, I want more of it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:34 am

bilolo wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Bilolo you're so romantic. I would have never thought of that. laugh out loud
laugh out loud that's how i took it seeing how much she's expecting him to say it and her reaction to it. :yes: 
You could be totally right! Notice too how she asked him was he more comfortable knowing he had good dates. She is trying to give him some assurance too. I think those kisses are a good clue  :yes: .

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:52 am

MJC, I'm saying it again. You're one talented lady. I love all of your works. Thanks!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:02 am

So, I finally was able to read Sharleen's blog and I was confused because she posted a picture of Andi smiling when Nick was supposedly telling her his feelings. I rewatched the clip of their time when Nick snuck out. The picture Sharleen used is of Andi when she first sat down and she was smiling at Nick. When Nick told her he had crazy/insane feelings for her she was actually pretty straight faced and asked him to explain. He at one point said my feelings are insane as in I say I'm going to marry her - Andi doesn't smile and she goes "ya that is insane, you say that to yourself?" Nick responds with yes, Andi cracked a little smile and said "good." I'm sorry, but that's not even close to the same reaction she gave Josh. Not sure what Sharleen was doing there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:06 am

Ash2214 wrote:So, I finally was able to read Sharleen's blog and I was confused because she posted a picture of Andi smiling when Nick was supposedly telling her his feelings. I rewatched the clip of their time when Nick snuck out. The picture Sharleen used is of Andi when she first sat down and she was smiling at Nick. When Nick told her he had crazy/insane feelings for her she was actually pretty straight faced and asked him to explain. He at one point said my feelings are insane as in I say I'm going to marry her - Andi doesn't smile and she goes "ya that is insane, you say that to yourself?" Nick responds with yes, Andi cracked a little smile and said "good." I'm sorry, but that's not even close to the same reaction she gave Josh. Not sure what Sharleen was doing there.
Lmao!! Thanks for posting this. "Yaaaa, that's good" Andi is doing her audition for Fargo apparently here. Oh man. This season is too funny.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Martinanne Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:07 am

Wouldn't it be cool to find out post-show from Andi, that she went into this planning to only kiss one guy on the nose, as a way to show him as the show airs that he was the one all along? Andi is so smart that I wouldn't be surprised if she thought that out in advance.
Martinanne
Martinanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:So, I finally was able to read Sharleen's blog and I was confused because she posted a picture of Andi smiling when Nick was supposedly telling her his feelings. I rewatched the clip of their time when Nick snuck out. The picture Sharleen used is of Andi when she first sat down and she was smiling at Nick. When Nick told her he had crazy/insane feelings for her she was actually pretty straight faced and asked him to explain. He at one point said my feelings are insane as in I say I'm going to marry her - Andi doesn't smile and she goes "ya that is insane, you say that to yourself?" Nick responds with yes, Andi cracked a little smile and said "good." I'm sorry, but that's not even close to the same reaction she gave Josh. Not sure what Sharleen was doing there.

That is an excellent correlation

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:17 am

Martinanne wrote:Wouldn't it be cool to find out post-show from Andi, that she went into this planning to only kiss one guy on the nose, as a way to show him as the show airs that he was the one all along? Andi is so smart that I wouldn't be surprised if she thought that out in advance.

This is a great point. i did not realize that she only kissed Josh on the nose. Hmmmm. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:23 am

I've not read her blog. But I understand that she is team Nick and has not given Josh any good words, at one point she said he was not "effusive". And don't forget Andi tweeted out something like: people bite the hand that feed them? I don't remember to quote her correctly.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 9 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 9 8afeebe3-4579-45ea-b42c-eb77b3feb59c_zps0d1b1471" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:43 pm

·   Jun 27    

I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them..

this is what Andi posted .

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 9 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 9 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 9 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 9 1537989_10153013012167846_7500433266198517227_o

Last edited by Alanna on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 84 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 46 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime