SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 5 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Jolena wrote:I 'm sure we are going to start to see Andi pulling away from the others alot more now that she knows how Josh feels about her. I think we started to see it right after their 1 on 1 in Brussels . IT started on the next date to a monastery where " No kissing is allowed", ( the pull back pace is being set) she sends 3 guys back to the hotel as not to spend more time with them. Picks Nick to spend more time only because it's already figured that he will be the F2 sarificial lamb and she has to continue to make him a believer to finish the show.  It's been said that Chris dosen't make it to the fantasy suite ( so we'll see how that goes down), so she is dropping them like flies right now. I think she will try to protect Josh as much as she possibly can now that he has pretty much delcared his love for her and told her he dosent like seeing her with the other guys. I don't think she'll put as much emotion into the others and I think she will keep them at arms length as much as she possibly can. What remains to be seen is if TPTB are going to let her send Nick home after meeting her parents like Ali did with Chris this way she only has Josh there on FRC day. I'm hoping that's what happens. JMHO

^ Exactly my thoughts. You can already sort of see her pulling away from Marcus in the TVGrapevine promo.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:17 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Jolena wrote:I 'm sure we are going to start to see Andi pulling away from the others alot more now that she knows how Josh feels about her. I think we started to see it right after their 1 on 1 in Brussels . IT started on the next date to a monastery where " No kissing is allowed", ( the pull back pace is being set) she sends 3 guys back to the hotel as not to spend more time with them. Picks Nick to spend more time only because it's already figured that he will be the F2 sarificial lamb and she has to continue to make him a believer to finish the show.  It's been said that Chris dosen't make it to the fantasy suite ( so we'll see how that goes down), so she is dropping them like flies right now. I think she will try to protect Josh as much as she possibly can now that he has pretty much delcared his love for her and told her he dosent like seeing her with the other guys. I don't think she'll put as much emotion into the others and I think she will keep them at arms length as much as she possibly can. What remains to be seen is if TPTB are going to let her send Nick home after meeting her parents like Ali did with Chris this way she only has Josh there on FRC day. I'm hoping that's what happens. JMHO

^ Exactly my thoughts. You can already sort of see her pulling away from Marcus in the TVGrapevine promo.

Agreed! I believe RS said Marcus' date was taped right after Josh's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:24 pm

1funnyfish wrote:

I already see her pulling back from Nick too. Watch just before the fireworks where she is standing there in the garden ksising him, and he goes to put his arms around her waist and she is pushing his wrist away .  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi All! I am not sure if I am suppose to post this here or not but I am. I don't post very often or at all but I couldn't resist.

I was/am a big fan of Sean and Catherine and I did read the spoilers before the season aired. However, when I watched it I noticed the "edit" given to Catherine but I could tell that through her interaction Sean she was the one.

The difference with Andi's season of the Bachelorette I did not read the spoilers because I usually don't watch the Bachelorette but I absolutely thought Andi was an outstanding choice. When I decided to watch it three episodes had aired and I watched them OnDemand to catch up. From the time Josh got out of the car and their interaction on the first night the "connection" was so obvious!! I still had not read any spoilers because I wanted to determine if I could tell who the final one was based on the "edit" and what I could see. Once again all signs pointed to Josh.

Then I read "spoilers" and it confirmed what I thought...I am putting myself out there with 4 guys left but honestly even without the spoilers all signs and her interactions point to Josh. I love them together and I think they have the genuineness of Sean and Catherine. You can just tell I could go on and on about all of the signs that point to him being the final one.

Team JoshandAndi!!  :cutesmile!: 
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:39 pm

pumpkinnoodle wrote:Hi All! I am not sure if I am suppose to post this here or not but I am. I don't post very often or at all but I couldn't resist.

I was/am a big fan of Sean and Catherine and I did read the spoilers before the season aired. However, when I watched it I noticed the "edit" given to Catherine but I could tell that through her interaction Sean she was the one.  

The difference with Andi's season of the Bachelorette I did not read the spoilers because I usually don't watch the Bachelorette but I absolutely thought Andi was an outstanding choice.  When I decided to watch it three episodes had aired and I watched them OnDemand to catch up. From the time Josh got out of the car and their interaction on the first night the "connection" was so obvious!! I still had not read any spoilers because I wanted to determine if I could tell who the final one was based on the "edit" and what I could see.  Once again all signs pointed to Josh.

Then I read "spoilers" and it confirmed what I thought...I am putting myself out there with 4 guys left but honestly even without the spoilers all signs and her interactions point to Josh.  I love them together and I think they have the genuineness of Sean and Catherine.  You can just tell I could go on and on about all of the signs that point to him being the final one.  

Team JoshandAndi!!  :cutesmile!: 

Welcome pumpkinnoodle! Love your name. LOL  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:22 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 5 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 5 13647304-736a-4520-a277-19a48e64539c_zps2e828886" />

Bump I love how he told her he liked the way it felt falling in love with her... awwww 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:26 pm

You can see Sabel next to Andi while she's sitting down at the table 5 seconds into today's promo! Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgOgSDeGKY&feature=youtu.be&linkId=8718812

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfAkGQDqGJAxtf2eXcWCmIbiKe5Y151pRo7xl84yucs9Q0To7-

Pumpkin
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:31 pm

1funnyfish wrote:You can see Sabel next to Andi while she's sitting down at the table 5 seconds into today's promo! Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgOgSDeGKY&feature=youtu.be&linkId=8718812
How cute! I think she's jumping around her laugh out loud I love that the Murrays and Sable have become characters this season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

The first kiss one? or the Hot kiss after Boys II men group date?

Awesome, that's the one! Thanks! :hug:

In this vid clip Josh talks about the "pit in his stomach" that she gives him. Earlier on he said she gives him butterflies. So re-watching the last date, when he arrives in Ghent and he first sees her from a way off, he does a little "check" or shake of his head with a grin. I think that this is in response to that same "stomach thing" as he sees her. Nice to think that it may have been!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:41 pm

If Fliess lets her send Nick home early I will be shocked. I think he wants Nick to do the humiliating walk of shame.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:44 pm

yall seen this..

her ex looks very much like josh ha!

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/05/andi-dorfman-dumped-boyfriend-to-go-on-the-bachelor/

dunno how much of this is true but i do hope she wasn't on the rebound from that guy!!!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime