SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 62 of 84 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 73 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:02 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:I'm glad everyone is using My  avies  clapping! High clap

Loading more from 2nd Vid

Did you have any doubts that we would not use them.  The only problem I have is which one I want.  I love them all.  

I love them all too and I've been trying to change mine but for some unknown reason when I go to change it that little "browse button" to click on to upload the picture isn't showing up . Anyone know why that might be? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:11 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Chris Soules

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/bachelorette-episode-8-andi-murray-the-homeschooled-tennis-star-070814

These recaps are done by someone who knows Josh, fyi.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Vid 3 Screen Shots are loaded
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:55 pm

jlccaz wrote:Last night was a game-changer for me in understanding their relationship.  He really really needs her at this stage in his life, and will devote himself to supporting her (as is his habit for his inner circle), but it's much healthier than where he's been at for the last 6 years of supporting Aaron and Stephanie in Athens, etc.  He made me sad last night == you saw how much he needed her, and how he will be happy to give her what she needs (exhausting amount of attention and affirmation).  For him to "win" this girl (a public "prize") gives him the new beginning he needed.  A lot fell into place for me last night.

I saw the ingredients of a post-show-bubble relationship, the biggest risk being if she goes Hollywood.  I wish she'd just get a job in private practice and use her law degree.  It's fun!  But I'm biased!  Smiley
Beautifully stated, and I couldn't agree more. Josh absolutely broke my heart last night. I just felt for him so much, being the teenage baseball superstar with such promise and high expectations, only to have all those dreams come crashing down. And all the while he's watching his baby brother have the success he wasn't able to achieve, and sort of living vicariously through him. He's obviously incredibly proud of Aaron, but I'm sure it's also bittersweet for Josh and it makes me sad that he still has a lot of regrets. Andi came into his life at pretty much the perfect time because he really does need to go his own way and become Josh Murray, Fiancé and eventually Josh Murray, Husband and Father -- not just Aaron Murray's Big Brother. I just think it's so sweet how much he needs her and adores her and totally thrives on giving her all the attention her little heart could possibly desire.

Ahhh, I just love both of them and don't want to have to stop loving them, so ITA that Andi had better stay in Atlanta where she belongs and put that law degree to use again. OR ELSE. Suspect
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:05 pm

I don't know if anyone saw this swin cash (wnba star) tweet that Andi favorited but thought it was cute.

@SwinCash: Well u know mines RT @AndiDorfman I know it's tough, after 4 amazing hometowns, who is your favorite?!? #thebachelorette

Who wants to bet that Swin's favorite was Josh on the bball date?!

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:15 pm

MJC1969 wrote:I'm glad everyone is using My  avies  clapping! High clap

Loading more from 2nd Vid

Hi MJC1969!! So we are allowed to use your pics as our avtars??? How do we obtain permission to request which one we want to use?

Please advise as soon as you can because I love your avtars!!  giggling 
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Last night was a game-changer for me in understanding their relationship.  He really really needs her at this stage in his life, and will devote himself to supporting her (as is his habit for his inner circle), but it's much healthier than where he's been at for the last 6 years of supporting Aaron and Stephanie in Athens, etc.  He made me sad last night == you saw how much he needed her, and how he will be happy to give her what she needs (exhausting amount of attention and affirmation).  For him to "win" this girl (a public "prize") gives him the new beginning he needed.  A lot fell into place for me last night.

I saw the ingredients of a post-show-bubble relationship, the biggest risk being if she goes Hollywood.  I wish she'd just get a job in private practice and use her law degree.  It's fun!  But I'm biased!  Smiley
Beautifully stated, and I couldn't agree more. Josh absolutely broke my heart last night. I just felt for him so much, being the teenage baseball superstar with such promise and high expectations, only to have all those dreams come crashing down. And all the while he's watching his baby brother have the success he wasn't able to achieve, and sort of living vicariously through him. He's obviously incredibly proud of Aaron, but I'm sure it's also bittersweet for Josh and it makes me sad that he still has a lot of regrets. Andi came into his life at pretty much the perfect time because he really does need to go his own way and become Josh Murray, Fiancé and eventually Josh Murray, Husband and Father -- not just Aaron Murray's Big Brother. I just think it's so sweet how much he needs her and adores her and totally thrives on giving her all the attention her little heart could possibly desire.

Ahhh, I just love both of them and don't want to have to stop loving them, so ITA that Andi had better stay in Atlanta where she belongs and put that law degree to use again. OR ELSE. Suspect

Love the bolded part. I sure hope that sea gull poop was Josh's lucky charm.  👋 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Chris Soules

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/bachelorette-episode-8-andi-murray-the-homeschooled-tennis-star-070814

These recaps are done by someone who knows Josh, fyi.
laugh out loud this blog is hilarious and still kind to everyone involved Love!!

Eagle, love your post!! So sweet! I see the same things you're seeing and they're wonderful. She better stay in her profession, in ATL, with the guy she belongs with, any Hollywood decision is totally insane, although I'm sure Josh would support whatever she wants.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Anyone else notice how Josh was looking at Andi last night when they found out about Eric? It was almost like "I need to be strong for Andi." He's a very protective, nurturing man.

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Deleted scene is up!! http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_axwkxxnz

You can tell they are so comfortable with each other based on the way they are sitting  :cutesmile!: 
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:37 pm

THEY GAVE US TWO DELETED SCENES OMG

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:39 pm

waitaminutee wrote:Deleted scene is up!! http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_axwkxxnz

You can tell they are so comfortable with each other based on the way they are sitting  :cutesmile!: 
How adorable!!! Josh is picking lint off her pants haha. They all look like a family already and I absolutely love Lauren and Stephanie with their boys! So, so cute!

And we get to see the roses!!! Ahhhh!!

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 84 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 73 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime