SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 pm

you know what though andi knows she's a brat/diva...  giggling and josh seems happy to handle her which is great for both of them
reminds me of what nick said about josh putting up with that characteristic of Andi...guess there's always someone for everyone

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

It is a manipulative trick.  I will cry, so when I admit that you were never there compared to the other two you won't get mad at me.  Not attractive at all.  Too bad, I had started warming up to her with Josh, but this is the Andi I didn't like at all this season.

Exactly
If Josh is the F1, he will need to learn her her ways. Those who watched JPG season knows what I mean. This is nothing new for her. I also wonder if the pressure of acting is getting to her at the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:32 pm

isittrue wrote:It still bothers me that she is able to send Chris home and talk about her feelings and lack thereof with Chris and spare him further hurt, but she can't have the same conversation or express her doubts with Nick.  That's what is so puzzling to me

There is a show to do. Plus Mike Fleiss is right around the corner waving her contract in her face.  no no  Andi is more sad now because this is when she was sent home.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:32 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
isittrue wrote:I agree the Josh as F1 is in your face which makes me wonder, is he or are TPTB playing  us.  I thought the FS date started awkward but ended good with Nick and Andi.  I can see where if he is F2, he would be hurt and confused, especially in the FS where she was telling him that she was glad he was there.  I think she honestly is conflicted with her final 2 guys.  

I think the F1 having the perfect fantasy date is kind of traditional editing.  Usually hometown and fantasy date goes well (I think?), and then huge turmoil in the LCD.  I'm thinking of JP and Ash in particular.  What do you bet that Andi's family is shown to love Nick and have questions about Josh?  

I do agree, though.  It'd be so easy for Nick to get confused, especially since I'm guessing that TPTB were whispering to him that he had it in the bag.
They already LOVE Josh's brother so I don't think he'll have a problem. On the other hand, I do see problems with Nick because he is soooo difference.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
lavenderred wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
How do we know this absolutely?
Yes, we do. The filming order of the fantasy dates was --

FD1 - Nick
FD2 - Chris
FD3 - Josh

I knew you had that info and was hoping you would repost. I couldn't remember. Thanks! Loved seeing the Campo de whatever that you and Mr W sleuthed! So exciting to see it on screen.
Thanks. Mr Write and I have had fun!  Smiley 

And Kasha nailed Josh and Andi's dinner location! I'm very impressed!!  clapping! 
Kashathediva wrote:I think I may have found the place for the dinner portion of Josh and MeandI's FD.
Points to look at a) bricking/stone in back drop b) knob on chair c) foliage behind Josh d) that thing--lower brick thing between the couple.
This sc shows a, c and d
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 000930
this shows a and b
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 000613

This photo is from La Piazzetta close to Casa De Campo at the Altos de Chavon. Note the knobs on chairs and the bricking.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Casa
source
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147292-d149217-Reviews-Casa_de_Campo-La_Romana_La_Romana_Province_Dominican_Republic.html#LIGHTBOXVIEW

Here is another view, same place. Shows more bricking and some foliage both.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Casa2
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Piper61 wrote:Chris looked good out with Marcus after MTA.  

So good. Let's remind ourselves of that now.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 BseILhACcAAk64D

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:34 pm

I respect Andi a lot for having the courage to say that to him.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:she reminds me of a spoiled brat, that starts crying when they need to handle a situation ....she could have handled that way better...poor Chris

For a prosecuting attorney, she is not using her words to explain herself and/or "state her case".
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:34 pm

well that's important what she said at last to Chris.... "I wish someone had done the right thing to me" i wish/hope she'd do that with Nick even if tptb are playing with that horrible edit...i mean seriously this is the first time a heartbroken f2 is getting this bad of an edit...

tptb are heartless but sadly that's what makes them the moneymakers  no no 
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:34 pm

There's the head and heart line that they had us believe was meant for Josh

Chris is a class act, hope he is the bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Find it disrepectful to not to use Chris name and call him farmer. No one calls Josh and Nick by there professions.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Chris is such a great guy. Kudos to Chris. This a great F3 goodbye.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme