SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:she reminds me of a spoiled brat, that starts crying when they need to handle a situation ....she could have handled that way better...poor Chris

exactly if she doesn't feel it...she needs to woman up and deal with it...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Poor Chris, he seems like a sweetheart i feel bad he's pouring his heart out and she's trying to find a way to send him home

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm

It still bothers me that she is able to send Chris home and talk about her feelings and lack thereof with Chris and spare him further hurt, but she can't have the same conversation or express her doubts with Nick. That's what is so puzzling to me

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh's PI was so adorable and Andi was glowing the entire date. I love that she's onboard with this big guy that's going to protect her and love her unconditionally even though at the start of this show, she acted too icy to be interested in that.

Also #unconditionallove is both for Andi and Sabel, now we know laugh out loud

Thought exactly the same thing as soon as I heard him say that.

Me three. Smiley Feel bad for Chris. Glad andi is not just blaming it on Iowa. Poor chris.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Chris looked good out with Marcus after MTA.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:29 pm

She was never right for him. Don't be sad. It was a great audition for TB.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:she reminds me of a spoiled brat, that starts crying when they need to handle a situation ....she could have handled that way better...poor Chris

It is a manipulative trick.  I will cry, so when I admit that you were never there compared to the other two you won't get mad at me.  Not attractive at all.  Too bad, I had started warming up to her with Josh, but this is the Andi I didn't like at all this season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:30 pm

I love her but yeah, pretty much. At least she knows this about herself and knows she's a handful  giggling 

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 1m
       Now that was a serious and honest conversation that needed to be had. Proud of you @AndiDorfman

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 13s
Thanks girl! Always sad sad "@clmgiudici: Now that was a serious and honest conversation that needed to be had. Proud of you @AndiDorfman

Last edited by docnash14 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:30 pm

isittrue wrote:It still bothers me that she is able to send Chris home and talk about her feelings and lack thereof with Chris and spare him further hurt, but she can't have the same conversation or express her doubts with Nick.  That's what is so puzzling to me

She is under the direction of the producers. The show must go on, no matter who is getting sliced and diced. That's what they all signed up for.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 pm

I agree with those who think they are setting up a one man finale, though we know nick at least meets her parents.

That was an intensely positive date.  Josh was choked up in the city portion of the date.  I just happen to be someone who sees them as extremely well suited.  And that's coming from a Lady Lawyer (as my grandfather used to refer to my career) who can relate to the need for a strong kart re who keeps you in line and supports you in your career 100 percent.  There's a chapter in Lean In (Sheryl Sandberg) about the importance of choosing a supportive partner and I have seen a lot of good in Josh.  I'm usually a cynic, but here I'm a fan of this couple.  

They could easily have met at a party and ended up together.  I hope she doesn't blow it by chasing a hollywood dream.  

He doesn't talk about it on the show for obvious professional reasons but he is a successful financial advisor at Capstone, positioned with his family stature to really have a great success.  I wish she'd stick to law.

Last edited by jlccaz on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 pm

I actually feel bad for Andi. I mean if she could have, she would have sent him home sooner, I am sure. After all, it is her Job as the 'ette to keep them interested enough to come this far. I am sure it is really hard on her to have to bring them this far knowing that she would have to let them go.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme