SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:20 am

It looks like we only see Andi in a bikini during Nick's FD.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by K-D Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 am

When watching, notice Andi's outfits when Chris asks about her "what her gut says".  It looks all white for a millisecond (which is the color it looks like she is wearing when she is crying with her hair to the side) but when she "responds" saying "I don't have an answer", she is instead wearing blue with her hair down?  I think that they are editing this to make us think that she sends home Josh or Nick before FS instead of Chris (as has been spoiled by RS).

K-D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:32 pm

After watching the preview, I didn't get the happy so in love feelings, but doubts in all three dates. Am I the only one feel that way?
Nick was wearing that bracelet in their picnic, first time on the show. I tried to see if it was there on the helicopter ride, but couldn't see it.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 pm

FD scs:
Josh FD: blush colored top. no earrings.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fdblush

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 FDblushjosh

Chris:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fdchris
Andi in white dress--but who is next to her? Chris or Nick. The plaid in shirts do not look identical in the upper right. Man next to her in white pants.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fdwhitedress

Night time again so FD 3 in a blue top
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fdbluedress

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:10 pm

sdmom wrote:After watching the preview, I didn't get the happy so in love feelings, but doubts in all three dates. Am I the only one feel that way?
Nick was wearing that bracelet in their picnic, first time on the show. I tried to see if it was there on the helicopter ride, but couldn't see it.

No, you're not alone in thinking that. TP have been so stingy this season on SC's, we are only getting them for the next episode so I'm wondering why even show that she sends someone home early next week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:FD scs:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fdblush

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 FDblushjosh

Chris:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fdchris
Andi in white dress--but who is next to her? Chris or Nick. The plaid in shirts do not look identical in the upper right. Man next to her in white pants.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fdwhitedress

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fdbluedress

Andi does have earrings on with Josh, they are a blue gem stone, drop earring.
Notice Chris is sitting with a striped cushion, but we don't see that same type of cushion of Andi in the white dress.
Andi in the blue dress is sitting in what looks like a light green chair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Am I the only one bothered by Andi taking this as a job? When she said something about this being her job or something along that line, it kind of robbed me the wrong way, makes me question some of the things she is saying to these guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:20 pm

In reality it is a paid gig so it's a job, but yea, maybe she shouldn't say that out loud.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:FD scs:

Chris:

I think that the blue top is Nick's night portion.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Do we know the order of the dates?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Piper61 wrote:Why do I equate horseback riding date to not being a F1 frontrunner date?

Because....Drew.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Why do I equate horseback riding date to not being a F1 frontrunner date?

Because....Drew.

Tessa had the horseback date and she was clearly Andi's F1

I think TPTB have done a great job in creating the doubt for all three contestants this year.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme