SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:37 am

Josh is holding the fantasy suite card in his hand. No doubt she was gonna pass that up with him!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 am

Max64 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:FD scs:
Josh FD: blush colored top. no earrings.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fdblush

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 FDblushjosh

Chris:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fdchris
Andi in white dress--but who is next to her? Chris or Nick. The plaid in shirts do not look identical in the upper right. Man next to her in white pants.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fdwhitedress

Night time again so FD 3 in a blue top
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fdbluedress

Andi does have earrings on with Josh, they are a blue gem stone, drop earring.  
Notice Chris is sitting with a striped cushion, but we don't see that same type of cushion of Andi in the white dress.
Andi in the blue dress is sitting in what looks like a light green chair?
Thanks, Max!
You are right. I was able to capture the following and it looks like a match to me. However, the blush and white could be deceptive as we don't see the top of the white dress. 
Looks like Josh FD. You can barely see the double strapping of her top.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 And3

I lightened this sc to illustrate the double strapping better. It is over the left corner just peeking over the red stripe. Sorry about that.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 48cd0ae1-d36e-4629-865b-41d3c5f14d28

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:49 am

She's wearing earring with Josh, but that bottom one doesn't have any stones that I see.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 am

^^ agreed atem I think those are different earrings, I think she is wearing a white dress like the one on Chris' date and that is when she is crying.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 am

The one she is crying^ it looks like she has a necklace on I can't see a necklace in the outfit she is wearing in Josh's.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:51 am

What do the screen caps tell us then? Sorry at work but trying to keep up.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 am

The Tortuga Bay is being used for this sc:

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Atb

The second story of the villa is shown in the sc above:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tb2

Below you can see the crown molding and set of doors from the lower level of the villa:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tb1

railing from balcony of villa
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tbrail

Here is the chair, but not the cushions:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tbchair

And here are the white cushions for the chair, but not the exact chair. Can't find those yellow accent cushions yet. 
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tbcushion
Source: http://www.puntacana.com/tortuga-bay-hotel.html

More from the youtube preview:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fdoutsidewindow

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Suite

I have other irons in the fire, but I have Grammy duty in 30 mins and will be gone. Hope I don't forget.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:What do the screen caps tell us then?  Sorry at work but trying to keep up.

Not much.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:55 am

Hotmomma wrote:The one she is crying^ it looks like she has a necklace on I can't see a necklace in the outfit she is wearing in Josh's.

I agree. She is wearing no necklace with Josh.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:The Tortuga Bay is being used for this sc:

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Atb

The second story of the villa is shown in the sc above:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tb2

Below you can see the crown molding and set of doors from the lower level of the villa:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tb1

railing from balcony of villa
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tbrail

Here is the chair, but not the cushions:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tbchair

And here are the white cushions for the chair, but not the exact chair. Can't find those yellow accent cushions yet. 
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Tbcushion
Source: http://www.puntacana.com/tortuga-bay-hotel.html

More from the youtube preview:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fdoutsidewindow

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Suite

I have other irons in the fire, but I have Grammy duty in 30 mins and will be gone. Hope I don't forget.

Good find! Those accent cushions are from West Elm. I have them in my house. Added by production probably.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:57 am

Cecilia wrote:Do we know the order of the dates?

I believe we don't know yet. The press release usually states that, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:57 am

I think MeandI is staying at Tortuga Bay in DR. The scs from the preview video match to the photos posted above. 
Meandi in the coral dress looking out to the balcony is probably right before the FDRC?
The sc above where the light in the room goes off is when she dismisses Chris and goes back to her room alone is my belief.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme