SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:21 pm

4health wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Not happy about it either. Especially because sleuthing will be last minute and I go on vacay in a week, but vacay is good!

Kasha….I feel your pain.   giggling  well kind of…..I could use a vacation right now…but I always feel like I need another vacation when I get home…LOL  I still don't understand why they haven't given any hints or anything even in the previews or extended preview…do you remember it ever being this way.  The one time I think of was Jillian's season only because it was still filming.  But I can't think of any other season….we always have something even if it is a little snippet.

The lack of screencaps is something that makes me question the abundance of spoilers this season. One slip TPTB made last season was letting to many screencaps that showed Brooks all but absent from Antigua.

We have tons of spoilers, but absolutely no screencaps to play with. Maybe it is nothing, but TPTB likes to screw with RS, so I am hesitating because of it!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by 4health Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
4health wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Not happy about it either. Especially because sleuthing will be last minute and I go on vacay in a week, but vacay is good!

Kasha….I feel your pain.   giggling  well kind of…..I could use a vacation right now…but I always feel like I need another vacation when I get home…LOL  I still don't understand why they haven't given any hints or anything even in the previews or extended preview…do you remember it ever being this way.  The one time I think of was Jillian's season only because it was still filming.  But I can't think of any other season….we always have something even if it is a little snippet.

The lack of screencaps is something that makes me question the abundance of spoilers this season.  One slip TPTB made last season was letting to many screencaps that showed Brooks all but absent from Antigua.  

We have tons of spoilers, but absolutely no screencaps to play with.  Maybe it is nothing, but TPTB likes to screw with RS, so I am hesitating because of it!

I am with you on that one……so I am just enjoying liking who I like and who I like Andi with…….I am the person that likes to be spoiled but tries to see if everything fits. So in Des' season hearing the spoilers about Brooks, I always questioned it for just the little things that didn't add up for me, but I enjoyed Des and Brooks dates but I was puzzled because of Chris'. So when it played out I wasn't surprised or disappointed. As for this season a few of Andi's relationships I am enjoying.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:43 pm

I don't think it's suspicious at all, it's just Eric's death that disturbed all of them and who would not ?
I'm so ready for FD and the rest of the episodes except MTA, hate those episodes, don't watch them most of the time.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:49 pm

bilolo wrote:I don't think it's suspicious at all, it's just Eric's death that disturbed all of them and who would not ?
I'm so ready for FD and the rest of the episodes except MTA, hate those episodes, don't watch them most of the time.

It has been spoiled that Ash and JP will be at MTA, I love them, so they could redeem the whole show for me. Let's not forget Cat letting all of us know at JPG's WTA earlier this year that Sean had to rebuild his endurance after marriage.  Hugesmile That helped that mess for me too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bilolo wrote:I don't think it's suspicious at all, it's just Eric's death that disturbed all of them and who would not ?

It has been spoiled that Ash and JP will be at MTA, I love them, so they could redeem the whole show for me.  Let's not forget Cat letting all of us know at JPG's WTA earlier this year that Sean had to rebuild his endurance after marriage.  Hugesmile That helped that mess for me too!
Oh my favs too but i hate MTA/WTA in general, it's just filler episode imo, a waste of time.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:07 pm

I just realized that tonight we will get previews for the fantasy dates!!  :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

So whose date is going to "look" like it will be bad? Josh's? Nick's?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:I just realized that tonight we will get previews for the fantasy dates!!   :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

Hands down Josh! We will probably get some screenies of tears and some more meltdowns too! Yay! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I just realized that tonight we will get previews for the fantasy dates!!   :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

Hands down Josh! We will probably get some screenies of tears and some more meltdowns too! Yay! laugh out loud

Oh please, my heart can't take anymore melt downs especially with Josh.  no no Alanna thanks for bringing over momma Murray's FB pic. I hope they show the family Football game," Murray style."  rotfl 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:25 am

No sleuthing posts here yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:23 am

Yes We need some screen caps. I just posted in the Josh discussion thread, but there is no way Andi is NOT taking Josh to the FS. They made it seem like that. I think she says good bye to Chris, because it looks like someone leaves at night.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:30 am

Waiting either for screencaps or a link to watch the FDs preview.

Did they show the BIP preview in the US. For us canadians they switched directly to Mistresses.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:40 am

nd4reality wrote:Waiting either for screencaps or a link to watch the FDs preview.

Did they show the BIP preview in the US. For us canadians they switched directly to Mistresses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGIGUch1J3E&list=UUBJHeXfPOhztXdFSsAh1fyw

Nick got the secluded beach and helicopter ride, nd...and yes....JR was right. Josh got the dancing date.  :uptonogood  :uptonogood  :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme