SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:41 pm

The issue of Josh not being friends with a lot of the guys reminds me so much of Roberto. The guys all flocked to Chris L while the show was airing and not Roberto. Roberto did tweet some quotes but he wasn't on Twitter often. I just assumed the reason Josh hasn't added many is due to the fact (maybe) he's F1.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:03 pm

I think Josh is friends with many as well as Nick. 
Many times you see them sitting next to each other and apparently they were also roommates at times.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:06 pm

I disagree also I think both Nick and
Josh are friends with a lot of the guys. All the guys have been complimentary of Josh in their post show interviews as well.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:08 pm

^ Yes, in Marcus' interview from this week, he said he was best friends in the house with Josh and Chris and still is. Cody also said he was very close with Josh and if I remember correctly, Brian said in one of his interviews he was quite close with Josh too. I just thinking some guys are very active on social media and talking with the guys and others aren't.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:17 pm

sophienette wrote:
california90 wrote:IMO, i don't think he looks stupid. it's a bit bright, but to be honest, i can see him wearing something bright laugh out loud

I wouldnt mind the outfit for a beach day... but this is FD dinner!

Okay, okay, it could be better! I was looking at his green shorts photo, not his FD dinner pic. Maybe he just thinks its a casual dinner? I mean he has had those fancy dinner dates? I mean this dude wanted to go to K-Mart with her... laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I think TPTB have had a field day with Andi's cast.   giggling 

Someone mentioned Nick is friends on SM with most of the guys, but not Josh.  Disagree completely.  Josh is friends with Cody, Marcus and others.  

Oh I don't doubt that Josh is friendly with the guys he's a warm charismatic awesome guy -- and a guys guy at that.... It's more the appearance of constant interaction between the guys and him that's to note
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:00 pm

emusha wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I think TPTB have had a field day with Andi's cast.   giggling 

Someone mentioned Nick is friends on SM with most of the guys, but not Josh.  Disagree completely.  Josh is friends with Cody, Marcus and others.  

Oh I don't doubt that Josh is friendly with the guys he's a warm charismatic awesome guy -- and a guys guy at that.... It's more the appearance of constant interaction between the guys and him that's to note

The final 1 used to be quite on twitter while others didn't.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:03 pm

bilolo wrote:
emusha wrote:

Right exactly...that's been the trend so far...thought I didn't follow the Brooks/ChrisS situation...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:47 pm

bilolo wrote:
emusha wrote:

Jef changed that!!  giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:
bilolo wrote:
emusha wrote:

Jef changed that!!  giggling 
If you remember Jef didn't follow any of the guys or interact with them on Twitter until after the show. However he was the most visible F1.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Jef certainly took the whole Bachelor SM scene to a new direction!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:Jef certainly took the whole Bachelor SM scene to a new direction!
I'm sure everyone can agree on that  Hugesmile 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme