SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:14 am

It's not dating in 5 years that's the red flag. It's the fact he quit baseball proclaiming he wanted to start a family, combined with the fact he hasn't dated in 5 years.

If that was the actual reason he quit baseball, then why hasn't he dated in 5 years? Something is off to me there, IMO.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:18 am

OH, KASHA ,  bowdown lolpanda lolpanda :bigsmile: 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:19 am

^ I think it was more so he knew his baseball dream wasn't turning out the way he wanted to, his injuries and he missed his family and wanted to start one of his own. Unfortunately, you don't always get to meet the love of your life when you want to. It just happens. There's nothing wrong with that. Like he's stated a few times on the show, he would date around, but if he felt like it wasn't a lasting type of relationship he ended it for himself and the other person involved. I find that to be admirable. I certainly don't want anyone wasting my time if they don't see a future with me. According to Josh, at least with what we're seeing on the show, he feels like Andi is the person he's been waiting for. I think it's just as simple as that. What's worse in my eyes? Jumping from one serious relationship to the next, but clearly, we all have different opinions.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:20 am

rosesrREd wrote:It's not dating in 5 years that's the red flag.  It's the fact he quit baseball proclaiming he wanted to start a family, combined with the fact he hasn't dated in 5 years.  

If that was the actual reason he quit baseball, then why hasn't he dated in 5 years?  Something is off to me there, IMO.

He says he quit baseball knowing that the career was not conductive to starting a family. I think what he means by this is a minor league career. Minor league players (which is the only future he had given his injuries and lack of success at the MLB level) don't make that much money, travel around by bus to far away cities, etc. It's that life that is not conductive to having a family.
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:22 am

Thanks for keeping it real, Kasha. LOL

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:28 am

Kasha, were you their source????

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 am

waitaminutee wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:It's not dating in 5 years that's the red flag.  It's the fact he quit baseball proclaiming he wanted to start a family, combined with the fact he hasn't dated in 5 years.  

If that was the actual reason he quit baseball, then why hasn't he dated in 5 years?  Something is off to me there, IMO.

He says he quit baseball knowing that the career was not conductive to starting a family. I think what he means by this is a minor league career. Minor league players (which is the only future he had given his injuries and lack of success at the MLB level) don't make that much money, travel around by bus to far away cities, etc. It's that life that is not conductive to having a family. `

He specifically said "he quit because he wanted a family." He was 22 years old, and guys that age normally aren't ready for a wife and kids. While I think his intentions were good, and it may have been his long term goal, I don't believe that was his reason for leaving baseball.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 am

josh reminds me of sean in some ways. i think they are probably both the kind of guys that when they make up their mind about a relationship that is it and they are committed. i don't know if it will happen, but i could see andi and josh getting married irl. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:33 am

Hotmomma wrote:Do you think Josh just talked about himself all night? Maybe he didn't ask her any questions? And durning the FS she sent him home?.

Just throwing things out there..that is IF the spoilers are wrong.

But I do believe it's Chris that might not make It to the FS.

giggling Once Josh gets in the FS ( and we know he will ) ,there isn't going to be ANY talking  :atomic:  kisses   l o v e  Just alot of moaning and groaning and Andi knows it. She isn't going to be able to control herself and that's the reason for the hesitation that i think we're seeing on her face in the upcoming previews (which I believe is only edited to raise doubt.) He'll make it in trust me .because he's gorgeous and she has the hots for him since day 1 ( take another look at the blue screen kisses from their Belgium date, their chemistry is insane ( her words)  yes handwave She ain't passing him up even it's for only one night, she nailed it,pegged it , DAME!! :Nod: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:34 am

sdmom wrote:OH, KASHA ,  bowdown lolpanda lolpanda :bigsmile: 

What did I miss?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:38 am

I don't believe Josh hasn't dated/been in a relationship in 5 years. How can you not be interested in a woman for 5 years and not even dated especially when you have a desire to find the one? If anything, he has talked to a slew of women, but none of them have worked out... which isn't surprising as that happens a lot. The thought that he never thought about another woman in 5 years and all of a sudden comes on this highly produced TV show and finds is soulmate is silly to me. There are plenty of professional athletes who have wives and families and their wives are very much active and supportive in their career. Having a career in the armed forces isn't conducive to having a family, but I know there are plenty that make it work.

I just wish there was a little bit more truth to Josh's edit because I don't see anything to be ashamed of by it. He tried to play pro ball and didn't see it going anywhere (big deal it happens to thousands of others) so he made a wonderful decision to go back to school and get his degree (how this is isn't appealing to TPTB I have no idea). Now he has a steady, good job and adores and supports his family.

Love isn't all sunshine and rainbows... sometimes it's messy. In Andi's case I can't help but think it has to be messy and bumpy because of her personality. Either give her the real Josh or let her ride off into the sunset with the arrogant, shrewd, and sneaky guy who is almost the exact version of herself.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:40 am

When did Josh's mother have health issues? I have wondered if that played a part in his leaving baseball and spending time with Aaron and Stephanie? If so, I can see that he would not want to explain that to the general public on a reality show.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme