SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Relalou Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I think Andi is going to make a really great fiancee and eventually wifey to Josh. He is so happy post show and with her while they were filming that it jumps off the screen. And from his reactions in the very beginning, he literally fell in love with her at first sight. I know she's a little (lot!) dramatic and a little (lot!) high maintenance but I think JP, he likes being there for her and that type of relationship makes them both happy.

You may be right.  I never saw Ashley as high maintenance, so I don't see a great comparison between Andi and Ashley.  I see a bigger comparison of Andi to DeAnna and Emily.  To me Ashley was the ultimate go with the flow girl.
Ash is emotionally high maintenance, Andi is high maintenance, high maintenance laugh out loud But seriously, I think Josh likes it, gets it, and wants it. I don't think he's going to be blindsided by anything when it comes to her. We'll see but I see them being happy together, not Josh down-trodden by big, mean Andi Smiley

Here's the thing: We are looking at this from a mainly female perspective and classifying high maintenance as a bad thing. Some guys just like a woman who is a challenge and could be perceived as high maintenance. My husband is one of them. He still says today that what first got his attention and interest was that I was clearly going to be an on-going challenge (I still am 28 years later and he is definitely an alpha male too).

The first adjective Josh used to describe Andi was "feisty", not sweet or easy-going, or… He hasn't been dating but she got his interest (and if he'd seen anything of the end of the bachelor, then he knows that Andi is strong and opinionated). I believe Josh is going after the kind of woman who sparked his interest.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:45 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 9 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 9 F716aa25-9688-41e7-a595-304856c2e952_zpsae21346a" />
Whoa dude. J Murr's packin'. :yes: :Drool: SOME BRAVE SOUL SHOULD SHOW THIS TO ANDI!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 9 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 9 F716aa25-9688-41e7-a595-304856c2e952_zpsae21346a" />
Whoa dude. J Murr's packin'. :yes: :Drool: SOME BRAVE SOUL SHOULD SHOW THIS TO ANDI!!!

Josh has always got his feet on the table...
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:

You ladies have dirty minds. But I like it :yes: 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:55 pm

And the thing about it is he's sittin there sippin on his wine all chill mode like 'yup, got my boats docked on the table again. Go ahead 'n feast yo eyes, Dorf'. He got big feet and he don't care. Just like that honey badger. Josh=the honey badger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:And the thing about it is he's sittin there sippin on his wine all chill mode like 'yup, got my boats docked on the table again. Go ahead 'n feast yo eyes, Dorf'. He got big feet and he don't care. Just like that honey badger. Josh=the honey badger.
My favorite part of all this is that Andi calls him Mur and he calls her Dorf laugh out loud I think you should suggest these nicknames to them, I think they'd appreciate the suggestion!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:00 pm

LOL I got em from the Bulldawg Illustrated weekly recaps! The stand in guy at the beginning of the season called them 'J-Murr' and 'Lady Dorf'. They stuck with me. Those are great giggling Nice job, Logan Booker.

I can't wait to read the BI recap of tonight's ep, should be great :yes: If you haven't, go and google BI and search Josh Murray. They should be all there. Great reads!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:14 pm

I just laughed my bum off at Aaron's tweet that Josh retweeted. I'd bring it over, but I'm on my phone so I don't know if I'd bring the video over correctly. It's hilarious.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just laughed my bum off at Aaron's tweet that Josh retweeted. I'd bring it over, but I'm on my phone so I don't know if I'd bring the video over correctly. It's hilarious.

Hahahahahahahahah same here, soooo funny  rofl 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just laughed my bum off at Aaron's tweet that Josh retweeted. I'd bring it over, but I'm on my phone so I don't know if I'd bring the video over correctly. It's hilarious.

https://vine.co/v/MtZ2xhIjDPe
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:23 pm

aaronmurray11 wrote: “@FunnyVines: LMAOOO IM DEAD.. https://t.co/DZKWVHQbV6” @jmurbulldog tomorrow after USA scores a goal @stephmurray11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:25 pm

I think whenever someone mentions a party from now on I'll send them that Vine link. Pure hilariousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911