SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:08 pm

SafronSahara wrote:
cindebugg wrote:Watching their date...Again.  I think I figured out what they are saying as they walk out of the castle before the wall kisses.   It sounds like she trips and Josh starts laughing. Then he says, Grace, did you hurt yourself? She laughingly replies, Stop it.

That sounds way more believable than what I had thought. I thought Josh was attempting French and it made Andi chuckle.

Further proof that Josh's IFILWY rocked Andi to the core if she's walking clumsily after his admission.

The girl could barely lift her head off the couch. There was definitely a little something something going on we didn't see. Oh, and her hair was a hot mess. I noticed they put bobby pins in it for the concert.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by timfan Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:I'm thinking about All of Me for the song for the tribute video. Or should that be for the finale vid? Suggestions are welcome.
How about beyonce halo song
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:I'm thinking about All of Me for the song for the tribute video. Or should that be for the finale vid? Suggestions are welcome.

My suggestion is "Latch" by Disclosure (ft. Sam Smith). That song makes me thing of Josh and Andi every time I hear it. And it's got such a sensual beat and sound.

A couple lyrics:

I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we’re close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?

Now I got you in my space
I won’t let go of you (never)
Got you shackled in my embrace
I’m latching on to you (never)

Linky: !!!

This song may be a good one for the FRC vid too (although the bit about "got you in my space" might be better suited for the hometown date)

Ok back to applications! Don't yall just HATE cover letters? no no :angryemotion

ETA: I read the current discussion before I posted and wanted to bring something up. Maybe the yellow band around Josh's wrist is a souvenir or remembrance thing of their time in Ghent, and the purple was added after the show?  no idea 

Thank you for the suggestion.  yes 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 4m
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. -Proverbs 19:21
Expand
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:19 pm

timfan wrote:
How about beyonce halo song

Another good one. Thanks.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Drake - 'Hold On We're Going Home"

Here...linky linky linky

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 pm

I love Sam Smith! May I suggest another good song of his you could use is "Lay Me Down" I think of Jodi/Jandi when I listen to that song as well

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Also, may I suggest against using All of Me. It's just been way too overplayed

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:02 pm

foodie wrote:Also, may I suggest against using All of Me. It's just been way too overplayed
I second this. And it's kind of MnM's song from DWTS and I personally think those two are doomed. I don't want Jodi to follow that path!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:05 pm

foodie wrote:Also, may I suggest against using All of Me. It's just been way too overplayed

OMG I know it's like always on the radio!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:09 pm

I only hope Andi and Josh follow the path of Des and Chris. Josh and Chris were both ball players. So lets pray that Jodi have the same good luck.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:36 pm

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911