SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:06 am

Is anyone else dying right now knowing that they are together being all lovey dovey watching soccer?! So adorable!!!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:06 am

emilymelfan wrote:I may be at the risk of looking like a total creeper but it's okay. LOL. If you watch in full screen at 2:03, doesn't it look like there's a tear on Andi's face? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAFjbQwH-I4&index=4&list=UUe_dA-_FacQbdnqaTJ4rhyA

Eeeeeez Ok!  giggling  giggling 

Seriously! I think I see something but not sure if its just a shadow. I rewinded a few times last night thinking the same thing. I even thought I saw a tear on Josh but guess I was wrong. Maybe we need a screen cap at 2:03.

You can tell it was a very emotional moment for both. I think Josh also got a IFILWY from Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:06 am

I think it's makeup! But she was really having trouble controlling her emotions when he told her. So sweet! She really wants him to like her more than any other girl he's dated laugh out loud you're the lead, silly!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:09 am

1funnyfish wrote:Is anyone else dying right now knowing that they are together being all lovey dovey watching soccer?! So adorable!!!

I think they were together...I also think Andi tried to throw us off with the I only have "belgium beer in the fridge" tweet to show that she is at home...They probably have a cozy meeting spot in Atlanta.

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:23 am

emilymelfan wrote:I may be at the risk of looking like a total creeper but it's okay. LOL. If you watch in full screen at 2:03, doesn't it look like there's a tear on Andi's face? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAFjbQwH-I4&index=4&list=UUe_dA-_FacQbdnqaTJ4rhyA

I feel like a creeper too. laugh out loud Does anybody know what he says when they are walking out of the castle door before she says stop and they start kissing?

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 am

emeraldluvsbama wrote:

I feel like a creeper too.  laugh out loud  Does anybody know what he says when they are walking out of the castle door before she says stop and they start kissing?

I wonder that too! I've been replaying that scene numerous times but still can't hear what they say to each other sad

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:39 am

Kaltie wrote:
emeraldluvsbama wrote:

I feel like a creeper too.  laugh out loud  Does anybody know what he says when they are walking out of the castle door before she says stop and they start kissing?

I wonder that too! I've been replaying that scene numerous times but still can't hear what they say to each other sad

If you have it on you TV, can you use closed caption? That helps me a ton!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:39 am

I do remember that she was giggling and said "staaaap" and then josh grabs her...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:39 am

Steel2009 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Is anyone else dying right now knowing that they are together being all lovey dovey watching soccer?! So adorable!!!

I think they were together...I also think Andi tried to throw us off with the I only have "belgium beer in the fridge" tweet to show that she is at home...They probably have a cozy meeting spot in Atlanta.  

Maybe they were at a safehouse location and they were stocked with Belgium beer in honor of the the USA vs Belgium soccer game today,  and the fact that they had that date there? no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:45 am

emeraldluvsbama wrote:

That is a great question. Thanks for bringing that part of the date up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:47 am

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
emeraldluvsbama wrote:

I'm pretty sure Josh was saying "something, something" when Andi started with stahhhhpppp which was code for "don't you dare even think about stopping." They are too funny together!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:01 am

Alanna wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
emeraldluvsbama wrote:

I'm pretty sure Josh was saying "something, something" when Andi started with stahhhhpppp which was code for "don't you dare even think about stopping." They are too funny together!

I'll have to rewatch. :yes:
Yes, Josh, don't stop. Never stop. Andi loves it. Keep it up! They make me laugh and my heart beat fast at the same time beatingheart
They're like flirty teenagers. It's awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911