SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:35 am

Bahaha someone needs to bring over Elan's IG pic with Josh. It's  so funny! rotfl

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:40 am

Andi only does that crinkly nose smile with Josh. I agree with "y'all." Their date was perfect. That scene on the wall looked like a movie. The intimate closeness after he said he's falling in love and then the nose kiss again was so sweet. Also liked when they lit a candle and he kissed her head. And my absolute favorite part was at the end when she said, "Tonight Josh told me he's falling in love. Today's a day, like I will never give up. I'll never forget. I'll always have today."

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:45 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Bahaha someone needs to bring over Elan's IG pic with Josh. It's  so funny! rotfl

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 13 Josh_a11

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:53 am

OMG ...Bahahahzha....Josh and Elan ....Can't stop laughing. Hilarious !!  lolpanda 😆 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:56 am

I had a friend Caitlyn Young make this it's the first 6 weeks hope you enjoy

MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:58 am

Josh and Andi's date tonight was perfection. I think I'm obsessed with them haha. By the way, did anyone else notice the cut after Andi is smiling huge from Josh telling her he's falling in love? I feel like there was a lot more to her reaction that wasn't shown.
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:42 am

MJC1969 wrote:I had a friend Caitlyn Young make this it's the first 6 weeks hope you enjoy

Thank you MJC !! I was hoping someone was going to do one !!Great video ,  High clap 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:55 am

MJC1969 wrote:I had a friend Caitlyn Young make this it's the first 6 weeks hope you enjoy

I watched this a little bit ago. So good, and you must be Mary. :WAVEY: 

I thought it was really interesting when Andi was talking(voice over) how the week in Brussels had been a good week with her 3 1-1 dates all telling her they were falling in love.
Now if I'm not mistaken back in Venice she had Nick, Marcus and Chris all tell her the same thing but that was just an OK week. Oh Andi, you are so transparent.

Love, Love, Love how when he kisses her on the wall and starts to step back she grabs him by the neck and pulls him back in.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:24 am

cindebugg wrote:

I watched this a little bit ago.  So good, and you must be Mary. :WAVEY: 

I thought it was really interesting when Andi was talking(voice over) how the week in Brussels had been a good week with her 3 1-1 dates all telling her they were falling in love.
Now if I'm not mistaken back in Venice she had Nick, Marcus and Chris all tell her the same thing but that was just an OK week.    Oh Andi, you are so transparent.

Love, Love, Love how when he kisses her on the wall and starts to step back  she grabs him by the neck and pulls him back in.

She's been doing that since day1. She was in love the minute he stepped out of that limo . Smiley l o v e perfect case of love at first sight for both of them IMO. all the rest was for " the show".
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:36 am

Their date was PERFECT, can't find enough words to describe it. Andis smile at the beggining when she saw him, their hugs, their smiles during the walk, her rolling eyes when he said he likes her little bit :cutesmile!: , lighting up candles in church and he kissing her head, he telling her he's falling in love with her, her face, her smile after that, she kissing his nose (again :yes: ), their kisses, crinkly nose smile, kiss scene from movie - her pulling him back for a kiss, them dancing to a song Love is war (check out the lyrics) - kissing, smiling, looking sooooo in love Smiley and the best part of all date her saying - Tonight Josh told me he's falling in love. Today's a day, like I will never give up. I'll never forget. I'll always have today. Thats the line that every guy told about date with Andi, but she only said it about date with Josh Smiley

If anyone had any doubt that Josh isn't F1, they sure don't have it after last night.

JODI IS PERFECTION  l o v e 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:42 am

If anyone puts together Just Andi and Josh's date from tonight's episode , please post . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:47 am

Can anyone lip read ? What did Josh say to her when he first met her and was hugging her. Those darn PI's  hissyfit 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911