SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:53 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Nick just posted this crazy Pic..LOL Josh Josh Josh  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 6 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 6 7f5adc0c-05b7-41bd-879a-784487b3e63a_zps20a815b7" />

Someone put a snide comment about Josh covering Marcus's face and I simply told her to grow up and  it was removed immediately I then removed mine

Good going MJC1969! Way to take one for the team. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:54 pm

What a fun place to be especially today, you guys are awesome , the antisipation for tonights episode with Andi & Josh is mounting here for sure and I love it !! ( lets hope we get to see the blue SC wall kiss)!!  :Woah-hoo:
I agree we should all answer Andi's tweet with " JOSH"  
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:55 pm

I have half the mind to go do it right now.  giggling tweet tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:55 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Favorite tweet of the day So far in response to

Andi DorfmanVerified account
‏@AndiDorfman
Tonight the boys and I swap beers for tears (mostly) in #Belgium! Who's your favorite of the handsome hunks left?! #TheBachelorette

Konner Patterson ‏@PhreshK  4m
@AndiDorfman baseball player dude whose name doesn't matter because he's so hot

Last edited by Steel2009 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:58 pm

I may be the only one, but I love both Nick and Josh. I hope I don't have to hate on Nick to hang out in here.  no no 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Jolena wrote:What a fun place to be especially today, you guys are awesome , the antisipation for tonights episode with Andi & Josh is mounting here for sure and I love it !! ( lets hope we get to see the blue SC wall kiss)!!  :Woah-hoo:
I agree we should all answer Andi's tweet with " JOSH"  

I can't find it anymore
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Jolena wrote:
Alanna wrote:One thing is for sure, she's not mad about him acting jealous. This is a woman who talks about being taken, grabbed, etc. She loveeees this kind of talk and Josh hasn't been doing enough of it. Time to step it up!

I agree with you 100%, Im sure josh has that in him ( would have probably done a better job of it then Nick too imo :yes: ) but josh is trying to be a gentlemen. I'll say this much., if he's watching these episodes I'm sure he is hearing and seeing very well what she likes loud and clear. He's probably kicking himself for not be a little more aggressive  with her. I'm sure he'll make up for it next safe house visit they have. Watch out Andi , joshy boy is coming for ya !! Ha Ha   :yes: giggling giggling Hugesmile 
I actually think that Josh is naturally aggressive (insert your alpha dog term here) but he's holding himself back to be a gentleman like you said, and Nick is the one that is forcing himself to act out of his comfort zone with her. So I don't think he needs to watch the episodes because things probably equalized on their own soon enough during filming- Josh became assertive and dominant and stopped holding himself back and Andi started giving Nick "stop it" signals and he went back to his own natural form too. They sound like animorphs. My apologies. laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I may be the only one, but I love both Nick and Josh.  I hope I don't have to hate on Nick to hang out in here.  no no 

Of course not! Nick is adorable, in fact, I think all final four guys guys are incredible!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Nick just posted this crazy Pic..LOL Josh Josh Josh  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 6 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 6 7f5adc0c-05b7-41bd-879a-784487b3e63a_zps20a815b7" />

Someone put a snide comment about Josh covering Marcus's face and I simply told her to grow up and  it was removed immediately I then removed mine

Ah, they are just not happy with the outcome, MJC.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:01 pm

StuckInSC, of COURSE you don't have to hate! Come on in! :yes: This place is awesome. I feel the buzz. Come add to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Jolena wrote:
Alanna wrote:One thing is for sure, she's not mad about him acting jealous. This is a woman who talks about being taken, grabbed, etc. She loveeees this kind of talk and Josh hasn't been doing enough of it. Time to step it up!

I agree with you 100%, Im sure josh has that in him ( would have probably done a better job of it then Nick too imo :yes: ) but josh is trying to be a gentlemen. I'll say this much., if he's watching these episodes I'm sure he is hearing and seeing very well what she likes loud and clear. He's probably kicking himself for not be a little more aggressive  with her. I'm sure he'll make up for it next safe house visit they have. Watch out Andi , joshy boy is coming for ya !! Ha Ha   :yes: giggling giggling Hugesmile 

I love this Jolena! "Joshy boy is coming for ya!!"  Praying 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:03 pm

giggling clapping! nice one Jolena!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911