SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:40 am

Piper61 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Regardless if it's meant for Andi or not they are LSU colors purple/yellow that he is wearing, maybe it's pure coincidence (once again) that he is wearing Andi's alma colors but the fact remains LSU Tigers colors are purple and yellow........
True.  Sometimes people in love will do things beyond the scope of the norm, too.  

And I agree with those who mentioned that if he was not F1, he'd probably have cut the yellow ribbon off post filming.  And I would go so far to say, then he would probably not wear a purple one on top of it since they are a big UGA family and you wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong impression.  

Funny how this is being discussed in the "Nick's plane video," but I totally agree, not the same band at all.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 am

Life has kept me way busy, so other than Nick's threads, I haven't been reading the other individual guy's threads. Can I ask about the yellow ribbon? Do we know he got it on his HTD? Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:53 am

nutty1 wrote:Life has kept me way busy, so other than Nick's threads, I haven't been reading the other individual guy's threads. Can I ask about the yellow ribbon? Do we know he got it on his HTD? Thanks!
The yellow ribbon was spotted midway through their last date.  It appeared he wasn't wearing it when he got there.  Since that time it seems to always be there.  Someone thought maybe Andi braided something from ribbons that was on the chocolate they bought but that's speculation.  The purple one showed up first in photos of Josh during a wedding he's attended after the show.

Last edited by pander3575 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:00 am

pander3575 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Life has kept me way busy, so other than Nick's threads, I haven't been reading the other individual guy's threads. Can I ask about the yellow ribbon? Do we know he got it on his HTD? Thanks!
The yellow ribbon was spotted midway through their last date.  It appeared he wasn't wearing it when he got there.  Since that time it seems to always be there.  Someone thought maybe Andi braided something from ribbons that was on the chocolate they bought but that's speculation.  The purple one showed up first in photos of Jef during a wedding he's attended after the show.

Freudian slip?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:01 am

LOL Pander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:03 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
The yellow ribbon was spotted midway through their last date.  It appeared he wasn't wearing it when he got there.  Since that time it seems to always be there.  Someone thought maybe Andi braided something from ribbons that was on the chocolate they bought but that's speculation.  The purple one showed up first in photos of Jef during a wedding he's attended after the show.

Freudian slip?
 giggling Apparently. I had just been typing about Jef and Emily's safe house visit so apparently when I put the J my mind must have still been thinking of it and all the clues we had then.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:04 am

Nooo I cannot associate Josh with Eff! They're not just different, they reside on polar opposite planes of existence.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:32 am

Some interesting speculation going on in Josh's fan thread about a possible safe house visit in Palm Springs possibly chaperoned by Elan.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:34 am

docnash14 wrote:Some interesting speculation going on in Josh's fan thread about a possible safe house visit in Palm Springs possibly chaperoned by Elan.

Good detective work docnash! We are on it! LOL. Des and chris had a safe house visit last year in Palm Springs too. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:48 am

The bracelet he's wearing in that old picture is just a "Livestrong" band. He wears a black one now.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:53 am

1funnyfish wrote:The bracelet he's wearing in that old picture is just a "Livestrong" band. He wears a black one now.
Agree, that's what I posted earlier.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Yeah. That yellow 'bracelet' is totally different than a Livestrong one. It's literally a ribbon! What guy wears that unless he's whipped?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1