SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 pm

teachturtle wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 BrVwB1cCEAAMF6b

Hope I'm doing this right! Smiley  This was posted about 3 hours ago on Twitter.  I follow @sportssandra,.  She is on an Atlanta's sports radio station.  She is a huge UGA fan AND Bachelorette fan. Smiley  She doesn't say where she is, but I would think it would be in Atlanta! Smiley  This is what the tweet said- So.  Is Josh Murray the last man standing with a rose? #illnevertell #bacheloretteon2

I think she likes UGA ok, but she is an FSU Seminoles fan.  The other guys on the show always pick on her for it.  Pretty funny.  She lives in Atlanta - Midtown I think?  Love her and the show she is on!  (680 The Fan "the Front Row" 9:00 am - 12:00 pm weekdays)

Great photo of both of them!

You are right, Iam4UGA!  I forgot all about FSU! Smiley  I just know she promotes all the GA sports! Smiley  (I was just thinking of how much SHE probably enjoyed this picture!) ;)

I know I would enjoy it!!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:handwave Hello everyone! I'm Erin. Lurker for a LONG time, and finally decided to give it up and join y'all. Excited to see Josh step it up with Andi and (hopefully) win this thing! Or, sorry Andi. You don't like the term "win"  no no Love ya girl! Keep doing that thang! But slow your roll a bit with the DA grilling, at least when it comes to poor Joshie. I think he's had enough. :Nod: 

welcomebanner  Lots of fun happening here!

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Alanna wrote:They have absolutely insane chemistry, I understand why it overwhelms her.

I UNDERstand why it OVERwhelms her.

:cutesmile!: funny there, miss!

ETA: Thanks, soccermom!  :Thanktwo 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:07 pm

teachturtle wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 BrVwB1cCEAAMF6b

Hope I'm doing this right! Smiley  This was posted about 3 hours ago on Twitter.  I follow @sportssandra,.  She is on an Atlanta's sports radio station.  She is a huge UGA fan AND Bachelorette fan. Smiley  She doesn't say where she is, but I would think it would be in Atlanta! Smiley  This is what the tweet said- So.  Is Josh Murray the last man standing with a rose? #illnevertell #bacheloretteon2

Thanks for posting this Teachturtle! Do you know if an interview was also done?
BTW: WELCOME!! Don't forget to also stop bye the Josh FAN thread.  :Welcome 

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:handwave Hello everyone! I'm Erin. Lurker for a LONG time, and finally decided to give it up and join y'all. Excited to see Josh step it up with Andi and (hopefully) win this thing! Or, sorry Andi. You don't like the term "win"  no no Love ya girl! Keep doing that thang! But slow your roll a bit with the DA grilling, at least when it comes to poor Joshie. I think he's had enough. :Nod: 

:Hi!!:  Welcome1 

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Btw, I've noticed the BL thing with Josh on GD before...from week 4.

Andi seems to focus on him even with other guys around. To be clear, I would have captured her doing this with other guys if those shots existed.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 8288a04b-562c-4a03-99f3-6c7f894ee099

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 6c2fbf87-48bc-478d-8b8a-85a424493d8a

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:25 pm

I APPROVE OF THOSE CAPS! Thanks Litta. That 'heated' convo it looked like they were having in the first set and the knowing looks in the second? Please someone give me a mop and bucket. You can cut this tension with a shoddy butter knife. :Drool:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Which hopefully happens tonight. Well, not ILY, but something that cools Andi off (or heats her up, either way  giggling ). I know Joshie is saving that phrase for the future Mrs. Murray (which will be Lady Dorf???? Hmm we shall see...)

ETA: THANK YOU stuckinsc, dear!!  :WAVEY: Let's get the Mur-train chuggin!!!

All aboard !!  Jumping hearts  After the FRC I am tweeting Mike Fleiss and telling him he better up the Ante with Andi and Josh because this is one TV wedding that I DO NOT want to miss !! He better pull out all the stops with this couple and make them an offer that they cannot refuse, because IMO they are the most well matched gorgeous couple to ever come out of this show.  :swinginglove 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:04 pm

I agree.. I have never seen such a perfectly matched couple from the Bach/ette. They are so gorgeous together, and so smoking hot..Never seen anything like it . I don't discount other beautiful couples from the show, but Josh and Andi are off the charts stunning JMO !!  :fanningfan 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Litta123 wrote:Btw, I've noticed the BL thing with Josh on GD before...from week 4.

Andi seems to focus on him even with other guys around. To be clear, I would have captured her doing this with other guys if those shots existed.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 8288a04b-562c-4a03-99f3-6c7f894ee099

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 48 6c2fbf87-48bc-478d-8b8a-85a424493d8a

Aww! She talked to Joshy even with #TrickyNicky was right there. hehehe 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Guys look at the last RC... When she talked about going to Belgium she looked and smiled at Josh Smiley
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Can you provide a clip, e258? Thanks for the info! I'm pretty much in full swoon mode over here. Less than 2 hours! I wish they had a fist pump emoticon. I feel like that'd be appropriate. But for now this little buddy nodding his head will have to do. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1