SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:51 pm

Yeah sounds like a teenager to me....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:52 pm

umngirl wrote:One look at this person's twitter and I don't think I can believe anything they are saying. They are a huge current boy bands and Austin Mahone fangirl. So basically some teenage girl most likely.
Why a tweet about Josh and the bachelorette?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Just saying, some things could be lost in translation. That girl said that josh's ex-girlfriend is the friend of her sister's friend. So her sister's friend's friend is Josh's ex. Ok. I have a hard time believing this tweet. Especially if it is the same ex that thought Josh was cheating on her during baseball when he wasn't and then ended up cheating on him instead. Doesn't seem legit to me at all. Sounds like a bored teenager.

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:54 pm

sophienette wrote:
jen689 wrote:interesting tweet I found about Josh

Josh from the bachelorette is so sketchy and weird. and his old girlfriend is friends with my sisters friend and he cheated on her she said

Is this why he didn't want to take the lie detector test  question

WHAT!  :shocked!: An old girlfriend saying a guy cheated on her????  affraid

Sorry I always love these!Anyway, would love to know when that was... let me guess... when he was an athlete?
LOL. This is so middle school ...This person sounds like a 12 year old ..JMO.  no 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Judiful wrote:LOL. This is so middle school ...This person sounds like a 12 year old ..JMO.    no 
Why would a twelve year old tweet about Josh and the Bachelorette?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:59 pm

It's a fan account for Harry Styles.. I think that's all that needs to be said. But, this person also retweeted a tweet from the Bachelor Burn Book and her grammar makes it seem like she's a 14 year old girl...

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:59 pm

docnash14 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Jack Deedrick ‏@jtdeedrick 37m
Josh wins The Bachelorette. Met a guy who said so.

Tweeter lives in Tampa.

Well that's it then... after all the(potential) proofs we have that is being dissected as potential foilers, let's believe "the guy"!  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl 

To be devil's advocate, at times we disregard the truth because it seems too easy.

I agree... but considering the amount of time spent on this forum (trying) to prove the biggest spoiler proof ever (Nicks video) as a fake, I am guessing mo here wont give much thought to the veracity of a rumour from "a guy"?

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:59 pm

jen689 wrote:
Judiful wrote:LOL. This is so middle school ...This person sounds like a 12 year old ..JMO.    no 
Why would a twelve year old tweet about Josh and the Bachelorette?

People can say anything they want on internet... When you have no way of knowing the truthfulness of the statement.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What other lead and their F1 had an all expense paid trip for 5/6 days to a tropical destination during a SH visit?

IIRC, 1F and Emily had 4-5 days immediately after filming. The filming schedule this season didn't allow Andi and her F1 to spend much time together after filming. A trip to Cancun would surely make up for that.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:26 pm

cindebugg wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What other lead and their F1 had an all expense paid trip for 5/6 days to a tropical destination during a SH visit?

IIRC, 1F and Emily had 4-5 days immediately after filming.  The filming schedule this season didn't allow Andi and her F1 to spend much time together after filming. A trip to Cancun would surely make up for that.  

There's also the fact that she and Josh could sneak around in Atlanta.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's a fan account for Harry Styles.. I think that's all that needs to be said. But, this person also retweeted a tweet from the Bachelor Burn Book and her grammar makes it seem like she's a 14 year old girl...

The most disturbing thing here, a BURN BOOK??!!  WTH?  That is scary.  Period.  Bully mentality.   no no   The sad side of social media.   no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:25 pm

bachelor Burn Book Is actually a really good blog site. Their tweets are great and they do weekly power ranking. I love reading their site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1