SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by b Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:14 pm

grace8136 wrote:I'm wondering if many of those that like Marcus also liked Arie. They have a similar kind of sexiness to me. Marcus may be a little cuter. Arie still winning on kissing. Marcus needs to get the hands involved! Both have gentle souls, yet are pretty assertive physically. Didn't Marcus get the first kiss? I don't see why Marcus couldn't be the bachelor. I'm pretty sure Andrew Firestone was only 26. He was more ready for marriage than Brad W.

Yes and yes.  I do think they have similarities (maybe its the European thing).  IMO they both ooze sex appeal.  However, with Marcus, I was immediately drawn to him.  Don't get me wrong, Arie is an attractive man, but he became more attractive as the season went on...(you're spot on, the hands....)  They both seem to be pretty passionate kissers.  Per a media snip of her book...Courtney said Arie has the best 'talents' she's ever had... giggling

b

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:24 pm

b wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I'm wondering if many of those that like Marcus also liked Arie. They have a similar kind of sexiness to me. Marcus may be a little cuter. Arie still winning on kissing. Marcus needs to get the hands involved! Both have gentle souls, yet are pretty assertive physically. Didn't Marcus get the first kiss? I don't see why Marcus couldn't be the bachelor. I'm pretty sure Andrew Firestone was only 26. He was more ready for marriage than Brad W.

Yes and yes.  I do think they have similarities (maybe its the European thing).  IMO they both ooze sex appeal.  However, with Marcus, I was immediately drawn to him.  Don't get me wrong, Arie is an attractive man, but he became more attractive as the season went on...(you're spot on, the hands....)  They both seem to be pretty passionate kissers.  Per a media snip of her book...Courtney said Arie has the best 'talents' she's ever had..giggling

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 297491761 Is there anything that she wouldn't say?
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:37 pm

SLA44 wrote:
b wrote:

Yes and yes.  I do think they have similarities (maybe its the European thing).  IMO they both ooze sex appeal.  However, with Marcus, I was immediately drawn to him.  Don't get me wrong, Arie is an attractive man, but he became more attractive as the season went on...(you're spot on, the hands....)  They both seem to be pretty passionate kissers.  Per a media snip of her book...Courtney said Arie has the best 'talents' she's ever had..giggling

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 50 297491761 Is there anything that she wouldn't say?
My sentiments exactly!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:49 am

Piper61 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
b wrote:

My sentiments exactly!

rotfl I agree, but at the same time I want to know more! I'll let my mind wander on his "talents"  giggling 

:WAVEY: Hi mura, here we are on the same team once again.  bestbud! What sort of conspiracy theories do you have for this go 'round? I've not caught up on everything. I still need to listen to Nick's tape. Since Josh's sister announced that she knows the outcome (on fb) it seems Josh must be either the F1 or F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:24 am

Grace...read the excerpts for more. Oooh la la...just like many of us suspected about Arie.  :fanningfan  :uptonogood 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:54 am

IrishGal wrote:Grace...read the excerpts for more.  Oooh la la...just like many of us suspected about Arie.   :fanningfan  :uptonogood 

I can't say I'm surprised after watching a season of that man kiss Emily.  :fanningfan  One can only imagine that he is just as passionate and attentive in other...ways... rotfl And is anybody really that surprised that senorita skinnydipping is exposing all of her nastiest secrets in a book?
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:00 am

black_tears wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Grace...read the excerpts for more.  Oooh la la...just like many of us suspected about Arie.   :fanningfan  :uptonogood 

I can't say I'm surprised after watching a season of that man kiss Emily.  :fanningfan  One can only imagine that he is just as passionate and attentive in other...ways... rotfl And is anybody really that surprised that senorita skinnydipping is exposing all of her nastiest secrets in a book?

Not surprised either.  :yes:   Didn't she send him an advance copy of her book which he tweeted about.  giggling

Oh, I just noticed this is the Marcus thread  no idea 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:00 am

grace8136 wrote:

:WAVEY: Hi mura, here we are on the same team once again.  bestbud! What sort of conspiracy theories do you have for this go 'round? I've not caught up on everything. I still need to listen to Nick's tape. Since Josh's sister announced that she knows the outcome (on fb) it seems Josh must be either the F1 or F2.

Grace, actually my TV boyfriend this season is Brian. such a gentleman cutie. Too bad he even didnt make HTD on account of slimy sea urchin and tasteless frog's legs, albeit a quite mad kissing skill  giggling .

I pegged Josh as the one for Andi pre-season. found out all the spoilers. and have decided to skip the whole season bc it would be too predictable for my cray mind laugh out loud. until...i read Andi's blog of epi.3 that giving me a dejavu of Des's blog of ep.3.which was a wake up call for me that Chris was the actual F1, despite the confirmed 5 spoilers.  In short, for many reasons, Nick is the F1 in my book. Josh as next Bachelor. You can find me on Nick's fan forum mostly, laying out my findings (albeit the silly ones....giggling ) bestbud!

sorry for hijacking Marcus's thread for a lil reunion...thanks..and....Carry on....!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:16 pm

black_tears wrote:

So. Many. Impure. Thoughts.  :Drool: 
#TalentedMenAreTheBestMen
#UnskilledLaborersNeedNotApply
#WithoutTheSkillsHeCannotPayTheBills
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:30 pm

I was drooling over Marcus from the first glance pre-season on Boyz2men, but Im sorry, I never liked Arie :hidingchair . I always got such a strong player vibe from him it turned me off. Marcus is hot but more introverted, like he doesn't know how hot he is. That's more appealing to me.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Beagle wrote:I was drooling over Marcus from the first glance pre-season on Boyz2men, but Im sorry, I never liked Arie :hidingchair . I always got such a strong player vibe from him it turned me off. Marcus is hot but more introverted, like he doesn't know how hot he is. That's more appealing to me.

I'm in agreement with you on Marcus. I had mixed feelings about Arie but was not one that was gaga over him. I liked him a heck of lot better than 1F but lost any respect I had for him when he was paling around so much with Jef and all the young college girls they were going after. I have a much higher opinion of Marcus and I still have not ruled him out for being F1.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:I was drooling over Marcus from the first glance pre-season on Boyz2men, but Im sorry, I never liked Arie :hidingchair . I always got such a strong player vibe from him it turned me off. Marcus is hot but more introverted, like he doesn't know how hot he is. That's more appealing to me.

I'm in agreement with you on Marcus.  I had mixed feelings about Arie but was not one that was gaga over him.  I liked him a heck of lot better than 1F but lost any respect I had for him when he was paling around so much with Jef and all the young college girls they were going after.  I have a much higher opinion of Marcus and I still have not ruled him out for being F1.
Agree with you both.
I liked Arie on that season - loved his humor and liked his demeanor but the previews definitely showed that there was trouble up ahead and there was for him, during that season. On more than one occasion in London and then with the Cassie thing.
We have seen no indication at all of trouble up ahead for Marcus.

So far we have not seen the down turn of Marcus' edit which should start just about next episode. They normally they turn the edit a least a couple of episodes prior to their elimination so that the edit tells us why they were done. Either by using their editing tricks with VOs/PIs etc. or the lead actually obviously pull away.
JMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva