SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:What I found very interesting last night is that Josh deleted the picture he posted to his Twitter about character and reputation. Shortly after that Rachel sent out that tweet about spending the weekend with Andi, Andi retweeted it and then Rachel posted the picture of her and her husband. I'm confused as to why Josh would delete it unless it accidentally gave away a location and then Andi had Rachel try to cover it up?

Andi and Josh have been quiet the past four days. If they were together I would assume they're going home today.

Ash, would you clarify the bolded?

im confused. was Rachel in LA with Andi?..were you saying she tried to convince us that they were in SD instead?. TIA

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Mon May 26, 2014 12:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ That's definitely possible. I just found it weird that Andi's sister Rachel tweeted they were spending time together and instead of posting a picture of Rachel and Andi, Rachel posted a picture with her husband.

Maybe Andi's pick is similar in ways to Rachel's husband. Is anything known about him?

i have said the other day that actually Nick seems having similar quirk and vibe as Rachel's hub. Anyone here with me?
(as Rachel's hub profession, id think he is a researcher--in the same field as Rachel. SCMIIW)

I don't remember her husband from the HTD but he and Nick both have curly hair that looks to be a similar color.
I thought I'd read somewhere that Rachel changed careers. Is that true?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ That's definitely possible. I just found it weird that Andi's sister Rachel tweeted they were spending time together and instead of posting a picture of Rachel and Andi, Rachel posted a picture with her husband.

Because she wasn't spending time YET with her sister. Maybe last night or today they will see each other. I doubt Josh and Andi would leave LA at the same time. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 26, 2014 12:24 pm

I obviously don't know anything at all  laugh out loud but when I looked at Josh's Twitter last night I noticed he deleted that picture. Soon after that Andi retweeted that tweet from Rachel. I thought that possibly maybe Josh's tweet gave something away, maybe a location and then Andi just had Rachel send out that tweet so it made it seem like Andi was with Rachel and not possibly Josh.

I just figured that if Andi and Rachel were finally spending time together after two months apart that Rachel would post a picture of them together, not post a picture of her and her husband with Ando nowhere in sight. I didn't think that made much sense. It just seemed like to me that perhaps Rachel just sent out that tweet and Andi retweeted it to make it seem like they were together, but they weren't.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Alanna wrote:Andi is probably in the freaking out stage that they'll accidentally slip. If they're happy though, pretty soon they'll start tweeting pics from their safe house and start posting all kinds of nonsense once they realize tptb don't care.

Agree! They will start "slipping" and won't be able to contain themselves. Can't wait for tonight's show. Do we see any interaction between Jandi tonight??!!?? Hope so!  Hugesmile 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:25 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Maybe Andi's pick is similar in ways to Rachel's husband. Is anything known about him?

i have said the other day that actually Nick seems having similar quirk and vibe as Rachel's hub. Anyone here with me?
(as Rachel's hub profession, id think he is a researcher--in the same field as Rachel. SCMIIW)

I don't remember her husband from the HTD but he and Nick both have curly hair that looks to be a similar color.  
I thought I'd read somewhere that Rachel changed careers.  Is that true?

yup and yup. the same curly hair and for me, the same quirk vibe (just so we know that Hy was/is not agains quirky guy anyway..laugh out loud). Rachel shifted from lawyer to marine biologist (hence, moving to SD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 26, 2014 12:27 pm

^ Yes, soccermom, quite possible. But Rachel did send out that tweet very late last night, maybe even after midnight. Technically they would be spending Memorial DAY together. Rachel said weekend, but the weekend is technically over or at least today is the last day of the weekend. Yes I agree they would definitely not be leaving on the same day.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:30 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Because she wasn't spending time YET with her sister.  Maybe last night or today they will see each other.  I doubt Josh and Andi would leave LA at the same time.  ;)  

Ash2214 wrote:I obviously don't know anything at all  laugh out loud but when I looked at Josh's Twitter last night I noticed he deleted that picture. Soon after that Andi retweeted that tweet from Rachel. I thought that possibly maybe Josh's tweet gave something away, maybe a location and then Andi just had Rachel send out that tweet so it made it seem like Andi was with Rachel and not possibly Josh.

I just figured that if Andi and Rachel were finally spending time together after two months apart that Rachel would post a picture of them together, not post a picture of her and her husband with Ando nowhere in sight. I didn't think that made much sense. It just seemed like to me that perhaps Rachel just sent out that tweet and Andi retweeted it to make it seem like they were together, but they weren't.

Spot on!..thanks...i dunno that a sissy love can include an orchestrated public lie...laugh out loud....but with this silly show ya never know..

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 26, 2014 12:33 pm

[quote="murasaki1393"]
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:

I thought I'd read somewhere that Rachel changed careers.  Is that true?

I doubt Andi had Rachel's husband in mind when going through the her "journey." I have not seen enough of Nick to know his personality. The little I have seen----the video of him on the plane---- left a weird taste in my mouth. sad I am sure he was hurting though, so not going to judge.

I really think Josh slipped up and tweeted something that showed a location. Andi had her sister tweet out something fast to cover. Rachel did not even post a picture of Andi. Maybe today they will see each other but I think it was just a cover. We should see Andi surface in Georgia today or tomorrow.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 26, 2014 12:36 pm

In LA it's possible to leave on the same day, but from different airports. However, they would really need to avoid sightings upon landing in Atlanta- which fortunately is a huge and very busy airport.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Is it known when Andi will be returning to her job?

Does an F1 usually return to work after filming is over or when the show starts airing or ......?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 26, 2014 12:47 pm

As I recall, Andi's Leave of Absence ends tomorrow or the next day (is there a screen cap of it somewhere?- the letter was leaked before she was announced in March). So if she's going back, she'll go back this week. She has said she'll be watching her season from Atlanta.

If you remember back to Ashley's season, she went back to school in Philadelphia while her season was airing, and after the finale, she commuted from NYC to Philly- until they moved to Princeton.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx