SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Judiful wrote:I do think Josh is Andi's F1...but I feel some turmoil ahead. Contrived or real...the producers will have a field day with the edits. One thing I know for sure about tonight is I'm putting my TV on mute when Nick reads his cheesy poetry to Andi ...that is gag worthy stuff to me. I'm not into it from anybody.  I can't wait for Josh and Andi's date ..I hope we get more than a 3 minute teaser .. Time will tell...   Smiley

LOL!!  Me too...
I actually don't think she was feeling it either based on her reaction.  When your boyfriend writes you poetry, I think most women would probably go in and lay a big wet sloppy kiss on him.  Her reaction was kinda dry to me.  She says, "Well , are you gonna kiss me?"  Maybe her mind was on the drama between Nick and Cody..
Lol  You got it !!  :giggle: 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:15 pm

pander3575 wrote:I'm afraid they won't show the "real" conversation but just the silly stuff and the kissing in order to keep him as the jock.  Surely he talked about his family and desires  with her

Me too! My biggest fear for tonight is that they do the date justice and show some important conversations.  Based on the description below it sounds like they spend the whole day together.  Shopping, picnic lunch, sailboat and dinner.  How can they not talk about everything??

Andi is skeptical about whether Josh is too good to be true, even if they have physical chemistry, so she invites him on his first one-on-one date to see whether they can share a more meaningful connection. The couple spends the day browsing through local shops, picking up the makings for a romantic picnic. They board a private luxury sailboat and head for the Calanques, a chain of breathtaking rocky islands off the coast of France.  Later, the two are at the Palais Longchamp where Josh will get the opportunity to show Andi if this could lead to a real relationship. Andi has one more surprise for Josh: a private concert by singer-songwriter Ben Fields.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:20 pm

nannymargie wrote:OMG  if Josh is anything like his dad Andi better pick him and hold on tight.  Just read on facebook that Josh's dad just gave his mom a new JAG and she did not know about it.  It was father's day but it seems he picked her up at the airport in it.  

WOW-on Father's day, That's just awesome!!
I'm sure Mr. Murray taught his sons well

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I'm afraid they won't show the "real" conversation but just the silly stuff and the kissing in order to keep him as the jock.  Surely he talked about his family and desires  with her

Me too!  That's my biggest fear for tonight is that they do the date justice and show some important conversations.  Based on the description below it sounds like they spend the whole day together.  Shopping, picnic lunch, sailboat and dinner.  How can they not talk about everything??

Andi is skeptical about whether Josh is too good to be true, even if they have physical chemistry, so she invites him on his first one-on-one date to see whether they can share a more meaningful connection. The couple spends the day browsing through local shops, picking up the makings for a romantic picnic. They board a private luxury sailboat and head for the Calanques, a chain of breathtaking rocky islands off the coast of France.  Later, the two are at the Palais Longchamp where Josh will get the opportunity to show Andi if this could lead to a real relationship. Andi has one more surprise for Josh: a private concert by singer-songwriter Ben Fields.

Even in the brief clip we've seen, they don't seem to have trouble talking. So we may have to be content with their comfort level. I don't think they'll show anything much in terms of substantive conversation because tptb don't think it's good tv. (And they don't really want to give away the ending).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Poetry can be cheesy but it worked for Chris and Des, and I was happy that *she* liked it  <3. I will watch Andi's reaction to Nick and the poem or whatever and that will give us some insight. As for Josh, add me to the group who can't wait to see their 1:1 finally!
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:12 pm

Luvvy wrote:Poetry can be cheesy but it worked for Chris and Des, and I was happy that *she* liked it  <3. I will watch Andi's reaction to Nick and the poem or whatever and that will give us some insight. As for Josh, add me to the group who can't wait to see their 1:1 finally!

I have watched that scene several times and it just makes me uncomfortable. It feels contrived and smarmy. Yuck! Can't help it. I'm not a fan of the poetry/letters...they are all getting incredibly boring and repetitive...but, this one in particular seems so set up. It's as if Nick is trying too hard to sell himself. Her interaction with Josh seems more natural. Will have to wait and see how the date goes tonight.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:50 pm

I agree that her interaction with Josh seems way more natural and less forced. They seem to have easy conversation, easy chemistry and butterflies all at the same time. I know Andi has said a few times things are easy with Nick, but we have heard Josh say the same thing about Andi. Tonight, I hope we will get a glimpse into how Andi really feels about Josh. We've had very little of her talking about him imo compared to other guys.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Luvvy wrote:Poetry can be cheesy but it worked for Chris and Des, and I was happy that *she* liked it  <3. I will watch Andi's reaction to Nick and the poem or whatever and that will give us some insight. As for Josh, add me to the group who can't wait to see their 1:1 finally!

I usually cringe so badly when hearing poetry, and I did in the beginning when I first heard Chris on Des' season. But they were both actually really good at it. I guess it just worked for them.

But please, no more, I really just look forward to a good conversation, like the ones JP and Ashley had.

Even though he's trying to be open with Andi, I think Josh is still a little starstruck with her at this point. Hopefully the 1:1 will change this and he'll be more calm and conversational.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:30 pm

^^ Yeah, I guess if it's something that you enjoy then it's fine. Des was also a writer and could appreciate it. Trista loved Ryan's poetry. Andi seems to like the secret admirer letters (I'm assuming they're from Nick), but she doesn't strike me as someone who will go gaga for that kind of thing but we'll see.

I actually LOL when I read "please no more" because it can be a lot to stomach and very cringeworthy as you said.

JP and Ashley had great conversations and they actually showed them which was refreshing. It's weird with Josh because on the one hand he's totally giddy and startstruck and has butterflies but on the other hand they seem to easily flow together. She seems to loosen up, at least her body does and their casual conversation seems to come easily so it's hard to not imagine the meaningful ones coming easily as well considering they BOTH are into it and want it to work.  :Drool: :yes: a

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:28 pm

I have a feeling Andi speaks the language of getting spoiled by her daddy super well and the fact that Josh's daddy is exactly the same way with his wife and daughter bodes very well for their relationship. Andi expects this treatment and Josh expects to give it based on how he was raised. I don't think this show has ever had a couple who was better matched than these two. I mean, there are quite a few happy couples out there now but J/A just seem like an incredible, perfect match, including living 3 miles apart. It's almost mind-boggling to think of their similarities. I'm so excited for their date!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Lauren Goodhart Murray
3 hrs · Tampa, FL · Edited ·
Josh finally gets a 1on1 date tonight!
No viewing party tonight for Denny & I as we will probably have our hands over our faces most of the time. Not sure we're ready to watch a romantic date of our son. Such voyeurs.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Alanna wrote:I have a feeling Andi speaks the language of getting spoiled by her daddy super well and the fact that Josh's daddy is exactly the same way with his wife and daughter bodes very well for their relationship. Andi expects this treatment and Josh expects to give it based on how he was raised. I don't think this show has ever had a couple who was better matched than these two. I mean, there are quite a few happy couples out there now but J/A just seem like an incredible, perfect match, including living 3 miles apart. It's almost mind-boggling to think of their similarities. I'm so excited for their date!

This is embarrassing but I just realized that Andi and Josh have the same initials as JP and Ashley. I wasn't sure who you were referring to at first glance. laugh out loud
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines