SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Does anyone notice that Josh looks like He's wearing a second  wrist band  that  looks  it might be a second one that's lighter  . Because Josh is returning three days after the final rose , It could be that Andi gave it to him at the final rose .

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 pm

rc49ers wrote:Does anyone notice that Josh looks like He's wearing a second  wrist band  that  looks  it might be a second one that's lighter  . Because Josh is returning three days after the final rose , It could be that Andi gave it to him at the final rose .

Airport pic? Yes- you are right. I do see a lighter wristband..maybe yellowish next to the black wristband..

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Thanks Steel, I'm glad my eyes are still working . Without glasses no less .

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:05 am

Part of me really hopes Josh sends RS a very nasty email for outing his snapchat account.

The other part of me realizes RS would publish it.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 am

Steel2009 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Does anyone notice that Josh looks like He's wearing a second  wrist band  that  looks  it might be a second one that's lighter  . Because Josh is returning three days after the final rose , It could be that Andi gave it to him at the final rose .

Airport pic?  Yes- you are right.  I do see a lighter wristband..maybe yellowish next to the black wristband..

This was discussed earlier today and it seems that is the purple and gold bracelet that he started wearing after the FRC.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:25 am

boston1 wrote:Josh has deleted/deactivated his snapchat, or maybe he changed his "username"

This is even more proof and makes it more obvious! Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:30 am

Iam4UGA wrote:Part of me really hopes Josh sends RS a very nasty email for outing his snapchat account.

He didn't seem angry in his tweet, so don't think he has any ill will towards RS.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:31 am

bleuberry wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Part of me really hopes Josh sends RS a very nasty email for outing his snapchat account.

He didn't seem angry in his tweet, so don't think he has any ill will towards RS.

Maybe it's best just to let it go and the whole thing might go away in a couple of days.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:30 am

nannymargie wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Maybe it's best just to let it go and the whole thing might go away in a couple of days.

Oh, I'm sure it will, but my point is that Steve protects his "sources" why couldn't he protect Josh's privacy?

Just another pet peeve of mine about Steve.  no no 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:47 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Oh, I'm sure it will, but my point is that Steve protects his "sources" why couldn't he protect Josh's privacy?

Just another pet peeve of mine about Steve.   no no 

RS published a slew of pics that were shot through the windows of the Vaill home and RS himself "stalked" out Marcus & Andi's HTD (this is different from fans who happen to see filming) to get pics so he only seems to "protect" at random and by his own definition.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:14 pm

RS protects nothing. His aim is to get more clicks to his site, end of story. He could have blacked out Josh's username if he was concerned about his privacy.

Rather he chose to post it in full, to prove how great of a spoiler blogger he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:RS protects nothing. His aim is to get more clicks to his site, end of story. He could have blacked out Josh's username if he was concerned about his privacy.

Rather he chose to post it in full, to prove how great of a spoiler blogger he is.

I agree GA!   Also, I don't get why Andi and Josh would use Snapchat when there are so many other ways to communicate, via Facetime, Skype, text and  phone.  Is this a disinformation campaign by Fleiss and minions?   Suspect
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines