SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:59 pm

jen689 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Exactly!  And not only did they tweet within minutes of each other but they tweeted almost the exact thing!!!   Coincidence?  I think not!  
Excerpt from Josh/Andi's Daily Planner

Wake-up
Private time
Breakfast
Read/Post Social Media
Private time
Lunch
Read inspirational books - Josh
Read Bride magazines - Andi
Private Time.....

Sounds good to me except one thing. Andi said she doesn't eat breakfast. She can either learn to eat breakfast or watch Josh eat his.  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:16 pm

umngirl wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
waitaminutee wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:@jmurbulldog: Happy Father's Day to this stud in the middle, best papa in the world, I'd be lost without him. #FathersDay #loveudad http://t.co/BRgS51fB2r

They posted their tweets within a few minutes of each other.

Yup! Andi put her picture on instagram at the same time Josh tweeted his picture. Then Josh posted the same picture to instagram 10 minutes after that.

On IG, next to the date and time of Andi's post (6/15/2014 8:57 a.m.) is the word Valencia.  What does that mean?  For most of hers, it says Normal (which I assume relates to the type of lens used) but others say Amaro (don't know what that means either).

Those are the filter names. The ones that say "Normal" just means she didn't apply a filter to them. Valencia, Amaro, Kelvin, Mayfair, Rise, Hudson, and Nashville to name a few of the different filters.

Thanks, umngirl. Thought as much about normal but didn't know about the other names.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:35 am

Is it 8 o'clock yet?! I honestly can't wait. I don't think I've ever been so excited for a mid season date like this. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:30 am

dpao84 wrote:Is it 8 o'clock yet?! I honestly can't wait. I don't think I've ever been so excited for a mid season date like this. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

I feel we will be disappointed because you MF will leave the best parts on the cutting room floor. And you know us we always want more..  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:37 am

I will miss the show because of work, but I'm recording it!! So excited to see this date. We've been waiting a long time.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 am

I'm afraid they won't show the "real" conversation but just the silly stuff and the kissing in order to keep him as the jock. Surely he talked about his family and desires with her
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:10 pm

^^^In total agreement with all three of you ladies above! We won't see everything but hopefully we will see enough. Recording the show is really the best way to watch it because you can FF through the dumb commercials. Nine hours, but who's counting??!  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:27 pm

pander3575 wrote:I'm afraid they won't show the "real" conversation but just the silly stuff and the kissing in order to keep him as the jock.  Surely he talked about his family and desires  with her

In there preview he did tell her he wanted a family and that was more important than baseball.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:30 pm

OMG if Josh is anything like his dad Andi better pick him and hold on tight. Just read on facebook that Josh's dad just gave his mom a new JAG and she did not know about it. It was father's day but it seems he picked her up at the airport in it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:00 pm

I do think Josh is Andi's F1...but I feel some turmoil ahead. Contrived or real...the producers will have a field day with the edits. One thing I know for sure about tonight is I'm putting my TV on mute when Nick reads his cheesy poetry to Andi ...that is gag worthy stuff to me. I'm not into it from anybody. I can't wait for Josh and Andi's date ..I hope we get more than a 3 minute teaser .. Time will tell... Smiley

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Yes, enough with the poetry already!! Blech.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Judiful wrote:I do think Josh is Andi's F1...but I feel some turmoil ahead. Contrived or real...the producers will have a field day with the edits. One thing I know for sure about tonight is I'm putting my TV on mute when Nick reads his cheesy poetry to Andi ...that is gag worthy stuff to me. I'm not into it from anybody.  I can't wait for Josh and Andi's date ..I hope we get more than a 3 minute teaser .. Time will tell...   Smiley

LOL!! Me too...
I actually don't think she was feeling it either based on her reaction. When your boyfriend writes you poetry, I think most women would probably go in and lay a big wet sloppy kiss on him. Her reaction was kinda dry to me. She says, "Well , are you gonna kiss me?" Maybe her mind was on the drama between Nick and Cody..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines