SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:13 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I agree about being supportive but have we ever had an f2 do something like that? I know Jef's family did it and be was F1. Just throwing some thoughts out there Smiley

Sean's family and friends did when he was on The Bachelorette and continued it through his stint on The Bachelor.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:21 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Yeah for me there are cute couples and smoking hot couples

Ali/Roberto were smoking hot to me
Ashley/JP are cute
Juan/Nikki they are both good looking people but don't think they look go together even though I like them together as a couple, it's strange.
Des/Chris I don't know where they fall for me neither cute or smoking hot same with Sean/Cat I am just meh on them..

For me Andi and Josh would probably be my favorite couple thus far. Both good looking, you have the beautiful professional girl and the tall dark and handsome athelete . I mean really what trumps that ? They have the whole chemistry thing going on and will do well in the finance dept as well so for me " The perfect tv match "  :yes: awwww heartandarrow :wedding bring on the wedding bells !! Can't wait!! smileyyay 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:26 pm

jcrbil wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I just wanted to add from the momma Murray post with her friends wearing #teamjosh t-shirts why wear them when you know he'll be heartbroken at the end? Smiley

Because mommas root for their sons no matter what.

From a mom's perspective, I would do the same. For me it would be a sign of being supportive, and I am behind him if he is the F1 or F10.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Jolena wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Yeah for me there are cute couples and smoking hot couples

Ali/Roberto were smoking hot to me
Ashley/JP are cute
Juan/Nikki they are both good looking people but don't think they look go together even though I like them together as a couple, it's strange.
Des/Chris I don't know where they fall for me neither cute or smoking hot same with Sean/Cat I am just meh on them..

For me Andi and Josh would probably be my favorite couple thus far. Both good looking, you have the beautiful professional girl and the tall dark and handsome athelete . I mean really what trumps that ? They have the whole chemistry thing going on and will do well in the finance dept as well so for me " The perfect tv match "  :yes: awwww heartandarrow :wedding bring on the wedding bells !! Can't wait!! smileyyay 

Wiiiiiii!!!!!  blowkiss seeing hearts Jumping hearts :wedding 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:33 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I just wanted to add from the momma Murray post with her friends wearing #teamjosh t-shirts why wear them when you know he'll be heartbroken at the end? Smiley

Drew's family and friends have Team Drew TShirts on Des' season.

He even had  a picture of his adorable nephew wearing an outfit with a Knight on it - joking about the Knight in Shining armor that came to woo Des on the premier on Instagram which Des liked !!!
ETA ???
Drew's dad had "liked" a picture of the Antigua resort around the FRC time - but Drew was not F1. But there was sm contact with Des (she liked the pic on his insta) and his dad liked the resort etc.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Haha I guess I missed those! My mistake  giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:50 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I agree about being supportive but have we ever had an f2 do something like that? I know Jef's family did it and be was F1. Just throwing some thoughts out there Smiley

Didn't see previews responses.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

What in the world a mom whos son heart has been broken do something like this? There are too many clues. I venture to say he is F1. Game over people, he is the one

So Drew's family and friends would ?
If I remember Seans family were cheering him on on Em's season on SM. His sister posted a lot and had bracelets if I remember correctly. Her kids had Ts also which she posted . Neither was he F1. Just supporting their now famous kids.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Didn't see previews responses.

Her mom would do it to support him and show him some love even if Andi didn't. You can take it like that  :yes: 
This is definitely not a clue, maybe if it was one of Andi's family who did it, it'd be one.

Last edited by bilolo on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

What in the world a mom whos son heart has been broken do something like this? There are too many clues. I venture to say he is F1. Game over people, he is the one

So Drew's family and friends would ?
If I remember Seans family were cheering him on on Em's season on SM. His sister posted a lot and had bracelets if I remember correctly. Her kids had Ts also which she posted . Neither was he F1. Just supporting their now famous kids.

Good point! I didn't see previews comments.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Josh-Murray-and-Lauren-Murray
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Josh-Murray-13
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Murrays
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Josh-Lauren-and-sister
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Josh-Murray-10
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Josh-Murray-with-entire-family
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:42 pm

I am a true Josh fan, though I don't want him to be F1.

As for the smoking hot chemistry with Josh and it has to mean he is F1, just ask Arie fans about this. It was inconceivable that Emily would not pick Arie, they had hot chemistry and she even told him that he was her favorite. In the end Emily went with Jef. It happens. I think smoking hot chemistry when the other relationships are as intense or emotional, like Ash with JP, then yup, smoking hot wins thought JP was also the emotional edit too. But smoking hot alone doesn't always win. We can debate it forever, but I think had Frank stayed he would have been Ali's F1. I think the emotional/intellectual connection can win out.

I have no idea who wins, but love me some Josh, he is going to be great either way and I will be really happy if I get his as the bachelor!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines