SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:27 am

Is this next Monday's 1-1 date? Their night time portion of the date looks very romantic!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:58 am

sanlee088 wrote:Is this next Monday's 1-1 date? Their night time portion of the date looks very romantic!
I think you are right, Sanlee, and it does look like a romantic date . I can't wait until you have enough footage to create a fan video for them....yours are always so beautiful. You know how to capture their special moments perfectly...Wish I could !! Weeeeee.  clapping!  I can't wait !!
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:04 am

nannymargie wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Can't wait for this date guys!!!  :shocked!: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 18 Sdsd10

Me either.  I wish this pic was a close up.
It's going to be such a wonderful date, and I can't wait to see them falling in love in the south of France . Wow !! :yes: 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:52 am

Judiful wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Is this next Monday's 1-1 date? Their night time portion of the date looks very romantic!
   I think you are right, Sanlee, and it does look like a romantic date . I can't wait until you have enough footage to create a fan video for them....yours are always so beautiful. You know how to capture their special moments perfectly...Wish I could !!   Weeeeee.   clapping!   I can't wait !!

That makes two of us Sanlee  :yes: High clap cant't wait . I was hoping someone would do it !!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:55 am

^^^Makes 3 of us! What a beautiful setting.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 am

Awe, thanks!! I might be able to this time. Hopefully my program is still works!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Finally found some JODI videos on YT:
Week 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smu99exd2Y8
Week 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D68WK9uyzPI
Week 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRb0DN1IMPk

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:42 pm

I have a feeling that Andi didn't want to "waste" the relatively unromantic dates stateside on Josh. She wanted a fully romantic date, which this one appears to be, to be her first one on one with him. She wouldn't have had to know when that was going to be, or where, but all she might have said to production was that she wanted a super-romantic date with him wherever that might be. And they appear to not need adrenaline to get their connection started, so tptb obliged.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 pm

jcrbil wrote:I have a feeling that Andi didn't want to "waste" the relatively unromantic dates stateside on Josh.  She wanted a fully romantic date, which this one appears to be, to be her first one on one with him.  She wouldn't have had to know when that was going to be, or where, but all she might have said to production was that she wanted a super-romantic date with him wherever that might be.  And they appear to not need adrenaline to get their connection started, so tptb obliged.

Agreed! Seems like the most romantic date yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I have a feeling that Andi didn't want to "waste" the relatively unromantic dates stateside on Josh.  She wanted a fully romantic date, which this one appears to be, to be her first one on one with him.  She wouldn't have had to know when that was going to be, or where, but all she might have said to production was that she wanted a super-romantic date with him wherever that might be.  And they appear to not need adrenaline to get their connection started, so tptb obliged.

Agreed!  Seems like the most romantic date yet!

Yes  :yes:  JoDi first 1-1 in the "City of Love" Very romantic and memorable.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Finally found some JODI videos on YT:
Week 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smu99exd2Y8
Week 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D68WK9uyzPI
Week 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRb0DN1IMPk

Thank you for posting these Steel2009 .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Agreed!  Seems like the most romantic date yet!

Yes  :yes:  JoDi first 1-1 in the "City of Love"  Very romantic and memorable.

I'm sorry rosepetal, I don't really mean to correct you, but "City of Love" is Paris. I used to live in Grenoble from 74-76, where 1968 Winter Olympic was held. The French view Marseille more like a blue-colored town where as Lyon is a Mecca of food, Bordaux of wine and so on. If you want to ski, in my heart, Grenobe is the best.

From the SCs. Josh did have a romantic date. Mediterranean Sea is bautiful.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines