SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon May 26, 2014 11:29 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I'm still not feeling Andi and Josh! It feels like the producers are forcing us to like them and its too much. Still feel Josh is too loud/obnoxious, and trying to win a prize like a salesman, selling himself.

Still adore Nick! If I didn't know better i would say hidden F1.

Did anybody see Marcus' chesthair? :Drool:  I must run my fingers through it!

ITA!  :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:  Marcus and his chesthair especially...... :Woah-hoo: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bronniegrace Mon May 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Does anyone have a link to the West Coast live stream?
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon May 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Who does the girlfriend drama have to do with?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 26, 2014 11:34 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I'm still not feeling Andi and Josh! It feels like the producers are forcing us to like them and its too much. Still feel Josh is too loud/obnoxious, and trying to win a prize like a salesman, selling himself.

Still adore Nick! If I didn't know better i would say hidden F1.

Did anybody see Marcus' chesthair? :Drool:  I must run my fingers through it!

brittany, I agree about Marcus.  :Drool:  He does have a "reputation" here in Dallas. Still cute though.

I think TPTB changed the edit for Nick, but not sure. There seems to be zero chemistry between them. More of a close friend vibe. (imo)

I actually think Josh is cute around Andi, and she just BEAMS around him. He comes off as genuine to me and I believe tptb had a hard time hiding it.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 26, 2014 11:35 pm

I must be in the extreme minority here.  I thought that Chris and Andi's date tonight was really good.  They do have chemistry and for what it's worth, they seemed to have a more natural "affection" for one another versus something forced or over the top as I saw with Josh tonight.  

It's almost like the editing is cramming Josh down my throat. Like there is way too much of Josh too soon and I am being rammed with it all. Kind of makes me think that too much too fast means that it will also burn out fast too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 26, 2014 11:38 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Who does the girlfriend drama have to do with?

I honestly couldn't tell who she made the girlfriend comment to. It appears Andrew is the cause of some drama so perhaps him?

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon May 26, 2014 11:38 pm

beader wrote:Did they show "the hug" when she gave Josh the rose?  If they did, I missed it.  They showed a lot of others getting their hug.  

No, they didn't. I figured there was something transpire in the hug and they chose not to show it.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 26, 2014 11:40 pm

b wrote:
atem wrote:What happened with Nick V in this episode?

What's the fake drama for next week?

He wrote her a date card, then had a plate of strawberries by the fireplace during the CP.  You can tell she enjoys his company, nothing romantic tonight though.

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, Andi could not wait to kiss Josh.  Hugesmile  She has a different look around him. Maybe her "look" for Chris will change as the show goes on.  no idea 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon May 26, 2014 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not a fan of Andi. She reminds me of Ali, actress. I thought that on JPG's season. It will take more time for me to warm up to her, but it's not working yet.

I loved Josh tonight, he was like a teenager with his first girlfriend. However, I think it was too much. Too soon.

I'm not a fan of her either and I know it's obvious. I think she's a very good actress too. Which in my opinion she was doing with Josh
(ducking my head) oh I believe she likes him and maybe I will see more between them later. I go with what I see and feel. I watched her closely watching someone dance. That talk with Marcus about her saying she won't settle, caught my attention and gave me a feeling which I had from the beginning of this show. That she will settle. I don't care who she choose, just not Marcus, I want to see him be the lead. I'm waiting for the bachelor.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 26, 2014 11:43 pm

Although I don't have any screen caps to back up this statement at the moment, I do NOT think the outfit/hair of Andi on the evening portion of the date with Eric match the blue-background-mystery-guy-kissing cap that we have. So, it looks like the question of who's that guy remains open.

Also, I noticed that Andi has another PI with this background* in tonight's dress (or at least a different dress than the M&G dress) so I would guess these were filmed later into the filming. Keeping that in mind, Josh's storyline was shaped quite a lot last week with these PI's...so what should we make of that?

*this background

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 D560974b-c6a2-4a48-a2d5-522bd923df67

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon May 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I must be in the extreme minority here.  I thought that Chris and Andi's date tonight was really good.  They do have chemistry and for what it's worth, they seemed to have a more natural "affection" for one another versus something forced or over the top as I saw with Josh tonight.  

It's almost like the editing is cramming Josh down my throat.  Like there is way too much of Josh too soon and I am being rammed with it all.  Kind of makes me think that too much too fast means that it will also burn out fast too.

I liked Chris and Andi's date...and I did see a 'connection" (don't you just love that word, HaHa!). I do think she likes him, but not as much as she's hot for Marcus and Josh. Of F4, With Chris & Nick, she had real conversations, with Josh its just giggles & pheromones, and with Marcus, she's trying to make him feel confident (which is odd for a 'player' or at least the way I define it).

b

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I must be in the extreme minority here.  I thought that Chris and Andi's date tonight was really good.  They do have chemistry and for what it's worth, they seemed to have a more natural "affection" for one another versus something forced or over the top as I saw with Josh tonight.  

It's almost like the editing is cramming Josh down my throat.  Like there is way too much of Josh too soon and I am being rammed with it all.  Kind of makes me think that too much too fast means that it will also burn out fast too.

Auntie, I agree that time will tell if Andi and Josh, or anyone else she might choose, "burn out." Not the first time it has happened on this show. I happen to like Josh and did not think it was over the top at all. But, I respect your opinion and think Nick, Chris and Marcus are all cute too. I just see more of a connection with Josh. Andi's face beams around him. She seems to be trying so hard to contain her feelings for him and to not show them to the camera.  :yes:  IMO

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace