SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Tue May 27, 2014 1:22 am

I'm probably standing alone on this island but Marcus is not that hot. I've mentioned before that the lack of an European lilt was disappointing.

I'm excited to watch a season where the foundations of the relationships of the F4 are birthed early.

I'm still super  cheerleader  over the JoDi moment in front of the mansion. It's like SeanCat all over again.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:27 am

Litta123 wrote:
JBF wrote:If anybody gets bored tomorrow, you can examine a potential "Easter Egg" the Fleiss editors slipped in.

Just before Eric gets his date card, Chris Harrison lectures the guys. During the line "Andi might become your wife", the camera pans on Brett... and somebody right behind him, barely visible. If you advance a frame or two, you will identify who is sitting next to him.

Now... what I am not sure is... will they delete that shot on the abc.com and hulu shows online? Those who record it will have to check it out.

Here's the shot. I presume you mean Chris. Immediately following, it cut to Josh and then Nick. Btw, I hope you don't mean the guy with the drink. I think that's Cody.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 3a1d5436744fcb5dd416c8bb9615db35
okay I was totally wrong, I was thinking it zoomed in on Brian with Josh behind him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:33 am

atem wrote:Josh said he hasn't dated in 5 years?!  Seriously?

Agreed-No sure what to make of it. So far I love everything about him but not sure if this is a red flag.
Then again, In his intro video he did say he imagined himself married young etc. maybe he was being very selective. BUT 5 YEARS??? Yikes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
relaxing wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling they are showing the romance this season. Oh well.

Yup, I think you're right. It seems to me at least that they're really going to show her connection to all of the F4 guys. They're not going to hide it. Eventually it's going to be boiled down to - does she pick her type or pick the guy she doesn't usually go for?

Yep.  And I have to say I LOVE it.  I have nothing but love for this whole episode (leaving Eric's part uncommented on)

Love her and Josh together and their chemistry (although he's trying a little too hard for my taste).  Their scenes have been great enough to wipe away my preconceived icky disappointed feeling about them.

Love Marcus the young quiet one who is a cute puppy one minute and then a sexy hottie the next.

Love her easy conversation with Nick.

And basically I love everything about Chris right about now.   whipped 

Love that I can enjoy Andi with all 4 of them for different reasons and that the show is giving us their stories right from the start instead of wasting a lot of time.  I can't wait to watch each relationship play out.

Yay Andi and TPTB for a great episode and start to the season.  Keep it up.  I am fan-girling this whole show right now.  That was the Bachelorette I know and love tonight and it feels like it's been a while since I saw it like that.

Haha . Is it safe to say that TPTB have been listening to us,finally Came to their right senses,  and granted our wishes?.giggling. Sooo I guess we cant complain much, then Smiley

Except, not every one watches for the romance. And assuming even 75% did view for those reasons--things seem- boring(IMHOAA).
I don't believe for one moment the machine listened to us. They do their own thing. In this season of the social dating experiment, this is what you got, because this is what they got.
Think of cake recipes(I guess I am in the mood for cake!). Sometimes you get a moist carrot, sometimes german chocolate, sometimes 7 layer and sometimes you just get sponge cake. Nothing wrong with sponge cake--I love twinkies, but it seems like this twinkie lost it's surprise cream filling along the way. Kind of like a passover cake. Not bad for until you swallowed the first bite and then you need a lot of beverage to wash it down.
I hope I'm wrong.

So Kasha ,just to be Clear ... (Need to prepare the beverages giggling) .What Kind of 'cake' is served for us this season ? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue May 27, 2014 1:37 am

SafronSahara wrote:I'm probably standing alone on this island but Marcus is not that hot.  I've mentioned before that the lack of an European lilt  was disappointing.

I'm excited to watch a season where the foundations of the relationships of the F4 are birthed early.  

I'm still super  cheerleader  over the JoDi moment in front of the mansion. It's like SeanCat all over again.

You are not alone I don't think Marcus is hot either...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 27, 2014 1:39 am

I thought Josh was incredibly tongue-tied because he's really taken with her. Hard to know whether he really means no dates for 5 years or whether what he meant was that he hadn't had a girlfriend for 5 years. (Dated someone repeatedly). While the girls at UGA are great, he may have found them young when he finally got on campus- he would have been 5 years or so older than his classmates... and had been out in the world for 5 years already. It's not an easy situation. Since then, just hasn't found the right girl, I'd guess.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Tue May 27, 2014 1:40 am

SafronSahara wrote:I'm probably standing alone on this island but Marcus is not that hot.  I've mentioned before that the lack of an European lilt  was disappointing.

Well Marcus is cute but not that "hot". His looks is the only thing I find attractive about him.But thats it.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 1:48 am

[Moved to Screencap Analysis thread]  Here is a screencap from the preview for next week of Andi confronting one of the guys about having a girlfriend, and to me it looks like Cody!  :shock: Same nose, and you can see a big black wristband like he always wears.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Bach10

Last edited by marriedarockstar on Tue May 27, 2014 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue May 27, 2014 1:53 am

The threads are now unlocked.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 1:57 am

marriedarockstar wrote:Here is a screencap from the preview for next week of Andi confronting one of the guys about having a girlfriend, and to me it looks like Cody!  :shock: Same nose, and you can see a big black wristband like he always wears.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Bach10

Cody:
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 20404aea85fa11e399070e05f518f0a4_7-450x450
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 927066_790492634294926_2071088841_n-450x450

Cody?! She has a hissy over Cody having a gf?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 2:01 am

Marcus is American.  He's lived in the USA since he was 2 and was born in Canada.  I don't get where he would have a European accent.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue May 27, 2014 2:41 am

If the spoilers are to believe it probably isn't Cody who has a girlfriend as he doesn't leave until Italy.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace