SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Man, can Marcus get any hotter!? He's everything - sweet, unassuming, hot, cute! I thought Chris was super sweet too, but I just didn't see it with him and Andi. I feel like something must have gone down between her and Marcus for him to not get a fantasy date.

I actually thought it was really cute to see the interaction between Andi and Josh. They seem to laugh a lot and he seemed like such a little boy. It was really cute.

Also, Aaron Murray favorited this tweet during the show while it was airing:
Jennifer N ‏@JenNitch5053 57m
@aaronmurray11 @jmurbulldog Some of us know the spoilers laugh out loud but regardless good luck in Kansas City! So happy to have you here! #Chiefs

Interesting that she acknowledges the spoilers and he favorited the tweet. Again, could be nothing but I figured I'd post it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 10:21 pm

What happened with Nick V in this episode?

What's the fake drama for next week?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon May 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Did they show "the hug" when she gave Josh the rose? If they did, I missed it. They showed a lot of others getting their hug.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Man, can Marcus get any hotter!? He's everything - sweet, unassuming, hot, cute! I thought Chris was super sweet too, but I just didn't see it with him and Andi. I feel like something must have gone down between her and Marcus for him to not get a fantasy date.

I actually thought it was really cute to see the interaction between Andi and Josh. They seem to laugh a lot and he seemed like such a little boy. It was really cute.

Also, Aaron Murray favorited this tweet during the show while it was airing:
Jennifer N ‏@JenNitch5053  57m
@aaronmurray11 @jmurbulldog Some of us know the spoilers lolbut regardless good luck in Kansas City! So happy to have you here! #Chiefs

Interesting that she acknowledges the spoilers and he favorited the tweet. Again, could be nothing but I figured I'd post it.  

Huge clues to me as well who he's following. It's pretty obvious.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 26, 2014 10:25 pm

I'm still not feeling Andi and Josh! It feels like the producers are forcing us to like them and its too much. Still feel Josh is too loud/obnoxious, and trying to win a prize like a salesman, selling himself.

Still adore Nick! If I didn't know better i would say hidden F1.

Did anybody see Marcus' chesthair? :Drool:  I must run my fingers through it!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon May 26, 2014 10:26 pm

atem wrote:What happened with Nick V in this episode?

He wrote her a date card, then had a plate of strawberries by the fireplace during the CP. You can tell she enjoys his company, nothing romantic tonight though.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 26, 2014 10:27 pm

The mannerisms of some of the cast are going to cause me nightmares tonight.
If I see Meandi pat one more guy on the back, I may pitch in and buy her a box of dog bones. At least she could mix it up, throw one a bone and pat the other a good boy and if she really like one maybe we will be treated with her rubbing his belly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Atem, you have to start watching....really....your insights would be a hoot. You and Kasha put everything right on the line....I admire that. WATCH!!!!  bestbud! :WAVEY:   deadhorse I have to say  deadhorse  is my favorite emoticon and I haven't been able to use it yet this season.  giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 10:27 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I'm still not feeling Andi and Josh! It feels like the producers are forcing us to like them and its too much. Still feel Josh is too loud/obnoxious, and trying to win a prize like a salesman, selling himself.

Hmmm... I think Marcus' chest hair needs it's own twitter account! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 10:29 pm

b wrote:

He wrote her a date card, then had a plate of strawberries by the fireplace during the CP.  You can tell she enjoys his company, nothing romantic tonight though.

Seems like the typical F2 to me. No kiss.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Rolly wrote:

Atem, you have to start watching....really....your insights would be a hoot. You and Kasha put everything right on the line....I admire that. WATCH!!!!   bestbud! :WAVEY:   deadhorse I have to say  deadhorse  is my favorite emoticon and I haven't been able to use it yet this season.  giggling 

Well, c'mon, someones got to say something! This is the Monty Python of romancing at it's finest.
I can't help seeing Meandi as Elaine and then I think of the dancing episode and I am GONE.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon May 26, 2014 10:29 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I'm still not feeling Andi and Josh! It feels like the producers are forcing us to like them and its too much. Still feel Josh is too loud/obnoxious, and trying to win a prize like a salesman, selling himself.

giggling  :fanningfan  you and I must have similar tastes in men...Chris last season, Marcus this season.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace