SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by smartcat Sat May 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Yea, I'm home at last after a week in Texas. Much easier to catch up on my home PC in Florida then on my little kindle. Saw some of the posts and was able to contribute occasionally while I was away and loved Catherine with her Lola. Glad as well that they are having good times apart but I agree, for heaven sake, why did two perfectly good weddings they could have attended together have to be on the SAME weekend. Pooey
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Sat May 17, 2014 7:50 pm

While Sean isn't in the picture, this is where he is staying in CR along with the rest of the crew.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Her wedding shoes!!

Rockin these @moniquelhuillier gems again by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Thanks, it looks beautiful . So serene.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat May 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Cat shoes are gorgeous. Had not noticed them before!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Fan pic. I don't care. You're welcome America!

Guess who we on da beach today hola Sean #TheBachelor by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 17, 2014 8:54 pm

^Haha. "You're welcome America."

I always approve of shirtless Sean, though I prefer him shirtless and standing next to a different brunette.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 17, 2014 8:57 pm

This is better...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 17, 2014 8:59 pm

^Much better. Thanks for the crop.

And hubs may finally have a good tan. Just in time for the start of summer.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 17, 2014 9:04 pm

^^^ it'll fade. He's going to be spending a bit of time indoors when he gets home. (Wink)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat May 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Lipsis, thanks for the pic, but someone won't be able to sleep tonight, too busy on twitter for sure.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 17, 2014 9:06 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ it'll fade. He's going to be spending a bit of time indoors when he gets home. (Wink)

giggling True, true. But not all the way back to his super pale state.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje