SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sat May 17, 2014 9:42 pm

And it appears that the Winnipeg event is back on. Hoping this goes well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Sun May 18, 2014 12:50 am

I still love this picture.
@clmgiudici 58s
Wedding time apart makes me think of wedding time together @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/2vLMz8fqKu

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 18, 2014 12:52 am

One of my favorite wedding pictures. Didn't Kaylee take it?

And Im sure hubs feels exactly the same way, Cat.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 18, 2014 12:55 am

^Yeah Kaylee was the original photographer and now they have both posted it on separate occasions.

And yes, I'm sure Sean agrees. I'm just imagining them messaging back on forth while they are at these weddings reminiscing about their own wedding just about 4 months ago.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun May 18, 2014 1:23 am

Someone just told me that we should continue reporting her again and again. Also, we should take screenshots, URL etc. as proof of abuse on twitter. SeanCat are too kind to do it but we should have zero tolerance for cyberbullying. It should be against the law IMO and who knows, what she will do, when she's in this state of mind?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 18, 2014 1:28 am

^You can report every single individual tweet as spam as well as her whole account. The more spam report the more likely the account will be suspended.

Oh and hi Barbie. Nice of you to lurk. I see you still haven't changed your tweets to reflect the truth about why Sean and Catherine are attending two different weddings and who Sean is in CR with. Guess you prefer your crazy made up theories to reality. How sad.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 18, 2014 1:33 am

Oh heyyyy Barbie! You really should say something when you're here rather than just sit there in silence. It'll make you feel better and we will actually see what you post, unlike SeanCat on Twitter.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun May 18, 2014 1:46 am

and also, SeanCat's twitter accts have 900k followers, everyone knows that you're bullying this couple, maybe some of them are hackers who can reveal your ID to the world, would you like that?

Last edited by vivi2 on Sun May 18, 2014 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun May 18, 2014 2:00 am

Hey all, been traveling, but following the board ...

And hey barbie, come on out from wherever you are, let us know what's going on in your world

Great that Sean and Cat can both be so supportive of people who care for and love them by each being such an integral part of someone else's wedding; those are goods kinds of friends to have
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun May 18, 2014 2:22 am

lipsis, brattygurl had one post but now it's gone, what happened?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 18, 2014 2:24 am

^^ You'd have to ask a Mod about that one.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun May 18, 2014 9:23 am

Lipsis, umngirl, thanks for posting the beautiful pictures. Always enjoy seeing wedding pictures, and that one of Sean on the beach ...wow!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje