SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Thu May 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Don't want to get too off topic here for too long but you can purchase the feeds at CBS.com.

If Catherine got the first flight out today, and based on her tweet she may have, then her plane just landed. Otherwise, I would guess she will land anytime within the next hour.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by Barbrn78 Thu May 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Thanks for info. Looks like Catherine was on the first flight out.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 22, 2014 1:37 pm

We don't know which flight she was on for sure. Depends on where she sent her tweet from. If she was at the hotel still, she wouldn't have made the first flight. The good news is that there are plenty of flights from LAX to DFW, like departing every half hour.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu May 22, 2014 1:48 pm

True, don't know where she tweeted from, or if there was another meeting etc. Many flights are a good thing! I am sure they can't wait to be reunited !

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 22, 2014 1:55 pm

She's home! And brought us a present.

#tbt (elephant emoji) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu May 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Love her TBT present to us. Her bucket list item, he listened, her pet elephant to ride toward the future.
Her hubby, so precious.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu May 22, 2014 6:18 pm

Another favourite pic of mine. The trees, her playfulness, his tender smile and touch...I'll watch that video again, sigh..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 22, 2014 6:21 pm

It wasn't the vacation/honeymoon tbt I expected, but it definitely works. I love that date for them. Everything was perfect (minus him not being able to say ILY back) and their habit for matching started early on. Also, this picture reminds me of how huge Sean's hands are in comparison to Cat's body.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Thu May 22, 2014 6:26 pm

^ Best. Date. Ever.

On another note, I wonder if Cat is going to the Milk and Honey fashion event tonight? (although I prefer if she stays home with Hubs). Other than liking a few IG pictures, things have been relatively quiet.

Hopefully she was taking a nap since she had an early flight...among other things.  giggling
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu May 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Yup, those big gentle hands. They get me every time he places them on her body, or booty as the case maybe.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Let's revisit the date shall we?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu May 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Baygirl always mentions naps and Smartcat - booty! I don't know why?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje