SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Mon May 12, 2014 7:43 pm

ddsmom17 wrote:Isn't she spending time with her family in Seattle? That pic with her family was recent because she had bangs.

It's from when she was there in April.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Mon May 12, 2014 10:10 pm

So judging from Cat's tweet, she stayed in Cabo an extra day and came home today. There was a flight from Cabo to Dallas that was diverted to Lubbock, TX she could have been on. And a flight from Lubbock to Dallas that just landed. Storms wrecking havoc on DFW.
@clmgiudici 3m
After a long itinerary, we're finally back in Dallas!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon May 12, 2014 10:23 pm

umngirl wrote:So judging from Cat's tweet, she stayed in Cabo an extra day and came home today. There was a flight from Cabo to Dallas that was diverted to Lubbock, TX she could have been on. And a flight from Lubbock to Dallas that just landed. Storms wrecking havoc on DFW.
@clmgiudici  3m

Glad she made it back safely and had some company to deal with the long trip home (assuming Clay and Kaylee were with her).

I wonder if Hubs will take a late flight back or wait until tomorrow to fly out. Our "friend" is sure on a twitter roll tonight!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Baygirl wrote:
umngirl wrote:So judging from Cat's tweet, she stayed in Cabo an extra day and came home today. There was a flight from Cabo to Dallas that was diverted to Lubbock, TX she could have been on. And a flight from Lubbock to Dallas that just landed. Storms wrecking havoc on DFW.
@clmgiudici  3m

Glad she made it back safely and had some company to deal with the long trip home (assuming Clay and Kaylee were with her).

I wonder if Hubs will take a late flight back or wait until tomorrow to fly out. Our "friend" is sure on a twitter roll tonight!

There are no non-stop flights tonight so guessing tomorrow is where it's at. Unless he has more Hydroxycut business to handle in Toronto tomorrow, then Wednesday is most likely.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Kaylie may be home. She posted a pic with Veda this morning.

Poor Cat. Dallas flying weather sure doesn't like her when she's not with hubs.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 12, 2014 11:57 pm

If you haven't already, I highly recommend that you go to twitter and report "our friend" as spam & block her. Although Sean and Catherine have blocked her long ago, she continues to say such mean and hurtful things, especially about Sean. This needs to be stopped. Her twitter handle is @yybubula.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Tue May 13, 2014 12:25 am

^ I actually do not have a personal twitter account but may create one just to report her. She is out of control! I'm so glad that SeanCat can't see the false and derogatory things she's posting.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Tue May 13, 2014 12:32 am

In happier postings, here's a cute selfie with Sean...looks like he wore the same shirt for all segments (no purple polo this time sad

Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Tue May 13, 2014 1:34 am

This is my first time using spam; how do I know if she is blocked ?

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 13, 2014 1:53 am

If you can't see her tweets in Sean or Cats timeline, you successfully blocked her. Or just go to her profile and it should say blocked where the follow/following button is.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Tue May 13, 2014 1:59 am

Thank you Lipsis;It says blocked where the following button is. I have learnt a few things about the computer from you ; thanks again for that .

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 13, 2014 2:17 pm

I married a hottie. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje